The World News Media

JOHN BUTLER

Do you ever get the subtle impression ... somewhere in the back of your mind ... perhaps when it's late at night and the house is very quiet, and you can hear the battery powered clock in the next room ticking ... that it is the Lawyers and Accountants at Warwick and Colony Park, NY, that are running the show?

GARDEN  OF LAWYERS.jpg

• Views 14.7k
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just trying to be fair, and I believe the truth is the truth and a lie is a lie no matter who says it.

That's true. You can. That's the nature of social media. You could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe you. I could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe me. Someone could just as easily

Perhaps that was the reason I didn't suggest his book was proof. I think I purposely worded it something like this: Why would I be speaking of "proof" if my whole point was based on how we near

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Switching the content. Has that generation passed? Who is still around up to 1933? Therefore, which citation are you relying on that you think we have moved away from that ideology of "this generation will not pass". It has not been a good talking point to mistaken ideology. To figure, which generation was not included, before 1914, and which one is still active. I can think of 2-3 movies stars that are still around from 1914-1918. 😉

You said you had two-or-three examples.

When called on it you choked, and changed the subject.

2019-05-28_211440.jpg

This is NOT the Kingdom Hall, Billy.

If you want to have credibility, HERE you have to say things that are credible .... AND PROVE THEM.

Every time you come out with a statement that is not common knowledge to MOST EVERYONE ... when called on it, you HAVE TO PROVE IT.

If you don't you get less and less respect and credibility every time you ignore a legitimate question, or change the subject.

I really wanted to believe you had a 50 caliber sniper rifle ... that would be sooooo cool, as far as I am concerned ... and perhaps you really do ... but because you ignored my question about how you acquired it, and avoided expounding, added to this "actor claim" choke,  I can't believe anything you say, if it is not obvious common knowledge.

BILLYTHEKID46  MAC  5  .jpg

1 minute ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I'm not out here to be credible to none scriptural things.

I agree on your points with JTR. However, I think several of us would like to know what you are saying on the overlapping generation question. It might be a whole different way than most of us are already looking at it. So I'd love an answer to those questions previously posed:

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:
  • Do you think persons in the second group of the "generation that will not pass away" must be born before 1933 (or perhaps up to 1935)?
  • Do you think persons in the second group of the "generation that will not pass away" must be able to realize their own anointing before 1933 (or perhaps up to 1935)?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

However, let’s get back on track with the “real” issue of Johns profound hate for the Watchtower GB.

Do you think that is the “real” issue here?

Do you think that God loses any sleep over it?

Do you think that should he see the error of his ways and back down, there will not be 100 to take his place?

Do you plan to take them all on? I mean, you haven’t really put out any fires here. You’ve even managed to get Mt. JWI to erupt again. He had been content to post pictures of kitty cats.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I just happen to have something you don't have, family. Therefore, keep your idiocy to yourself.

I have a wonderful wife, and life, three grown children all strong and active in the Truth who do not burden me,  6 dogs, 18 bantam chickens of indeterminate theology that I get a great deal of enjoyment from, just watching the 25 be happy, every day,  and a Congregation that says "Hello Bro and Sis Rook" as we pass.  I have outlived most of my friends. and am a truly happy man, even though I never got my CH-4 helicopter.

I had a psyxhiatrisx ask if idiocy was a problem in my family.

I replled "No, we rather enjoy it!"

You know, Billy, it must be discouraging being wrong about EVERYTHING!

Perhaps you should not take up Skydiving.

2019-05-29_022348.jpg

8 hours ago, JW Insider said:

we can safely say that this generation will finally pass away just over 100 years from now, if not before. Right?

The only two things we can safely say about  "this generation" (the contentious one) is that:

1.  It will pass.

2.  At a day and hour which no man knows.

Oh my oh my.  Guns and wars,what topics for so called Christians. And one in particular who seems to worship those past wars and his collection of guns. And he pretends to have something on me which he is passing on to Interpol or someone ? 

And all of us totally off topic, so where is the @admin to tell us all off.  :)

The KId keeps saying he is getting back on topic when he's talking about me hating the GB. Well i don't know if i actually hate the GB or just despise them. Did Jesus hate the Pharisees ? 

Pointing out real true faults in someone, is that hate ? I don't think it is. 

Trying to advise people to avoid bad or dangerous situations, is that hate ? I don't think so. 

So if the Kid condemns me for trying to be helpful to others, so be it. 

I have learnt one thing for sure, Americans do have a totally different way of thinking to English people. 

With all that weaponry and war worship i can understand a little bit why they are not disturbed by the amount of collateral  damage in JW Org.  It would seem that Collateral Damage in America is just like buying a burger or hot dog, a daily occurance. 

As for the ten generations twice removed, it's one big joke. Are you guys really fooled by the GB ?

7 hours ago, Outta Here said:

The only two things we can safely say about  "this generation" (the contentious one) is that:

1.  It will pass.

2.  At a day and hour which no man knows.

A little observation about this comment. WE can't say NOTHING THAT IS SAFELY about  "generation". 

POINT 1. and POINT 2.  are paraphrased words said by Jesus. He has been in safe position while talking about the issue. 

All other people who latter want to tell something about, to make comment about "generation" found themselves on very slippery and insecure place.  Because they were trying to interpret the meaning.

:))  and of the constant mantra or repetition of the sentences given by someone (in this case Jesus's words) no one has any use/benefit.

21 hours ago, JW Insider said:

It is typical in recent lawsuits to treat all Watchtower-related corporate entities as merely "advisors" in support of Jehovah's Witnesses or "the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses." In a larger sense these advisors provide logistical support for assemblies, meetings, property ownership, donation and financial management, preaching, research, writing, printing, and distribution of religious media. Similarly, the Governing Body are also treated as another "entity" of advisors for spiritual guidance that supports the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Are they, all this different entities and advisors in the one and same "channel of communication" ? Because GB doctrine teach that existing Only One Channel of Communication in mediating, of what is god's word and will, between god and JW members? 

All Lawyers, who working in all this various entities and corporations, to support religion of JWhave successfully produced a network of wells and channels by which water goes in all directions and from many sources.
Can such water be safe for drinking?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.