The World News Media

JOHN BUTLER

7 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Quote TTH "To the extent people accept you as a genuine member of the faith". TTH do you really think Billy the Kid is a JW ?

I have no idea. If he is, he certainly is not a typical one, that’s for sure.

I don’t think that he is mentally sound. That does not mean that he is stupid. But both oars are somehow not in the water. It is just too weird to be as outrageous as he consistently is, picking fights with everyone.

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just trying to be fair, and I believe the truth is the truth and a lie is a lie no matter who says it.

That's true. You can. That's the nature of social media. You could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe you. I could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe me. Someone could just as easily

Perhaps that was the reason I didn't suggest his book was proof. I think I purposely worded it something like this: Why would I be speaking of "proof" if my whole point was based on how we near

Posted Images

FOXNEWSFLASH:

2019-05-30_215413.jpg

Dateline: May 30, 2019

Local Authorities find the severed head of famous cowboy desperado BillyTheKid46 in THREE SEPARATE PLACES around the county, next to businesses' 3-D printers, each next to a small jar of screws and a small jar of marbles.

Police suspect that this  was an attempt at recovery after the suspect's screws all came loose, and he lost his marbles.

Residents are asked to be on the lookout for a headless zombie dressed in a cowboy outfit, with a large red plastic funnel stuck in his neck.

He is considered to be heavily armed and moderately amusing..

Billy gets a head.jpg

12 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

You lost me here. Are you saying, the first part of the passage means "nothing" even though Jesus is being quoted? If Jesus words are true, why do you think, the first sentence means nothing? I can understand, it would mean nothing to those that "don't" understand the first passage of the Fig Tree. But to understand it outright as nothing is confusing. Please explain?

I think it would help if i tell my opinion how Jesus want to express very strong illustrative argument, assurance how his words will be fulfilled Even IF all Milky Way would blow up in explosion :)))

Hyperbola. To enhance the effect and leave an impression on the listener.

How so? Because some Bible verses say how Earth was created to stay forever. Again, one problem more we have in here too. In Bible, word "forever" not carry always the meaning of "never ending, eternity".  

This is not clarification. This is more stuff to confuse us more :)))

JHVH said: Earth will last forever

Jesus said: Earth will gone

To Who do you believe?   

OR.... what sort of Earth will last and what sort will perished? Literal or figurative destruction? ... and so on.

7 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Is this what you mean? 

"Promjene koje se tiču ove teme pojavile su se i nestale u WTJWORG-u i ukazuju da JW-ovi znanstvenici lutaju u magli. Zapravo, interpretacije "generacije" prilagođavaju drugim nesigurnim, upitnim tezama."

Yes, it is. Please send this sentence in English, so that i can compare it once again ... with "my English" :)). 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:27 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Why in the world would they withhold their names? ...UNLESS, in view of your open enthusiasm for carrying weapons, they began to fear, rightly or wrongly, that they might be risking life and limb to be more candid. 

JTR never responded to this. After he had made the charge that: “was the subject of a Congregational Committee Trial once, and the three judging me REFUSED TO TELL ME THEIR NAMES.

He never responded. JTR always responds. His responses are as dependable (and often as smelly) as a bear pooping in the woods. 

He has responded to many other things in the interim.

It makes me think that I hit the nail on the head. If not directly on the head, then close enough. I strongly suspect his seemingly outrageous “mistreatment” that I have never heard of as happening anywhere before was somehow triggered by something outrageous on his part.

And here he is trying to portray himself as a victim.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

JTR never responded to this. After he had made the charge that: “was the subject of a Congregational Committee Trial once, and the three judging me REFUSED TO TELL ME THEIR NAMES.

He never responded. JTR always responds. His responses are as dependable (and often as smelly) as a bear pooping in the woods. 

He has responded to many other things in the interim.

It makes me think that I hit the nail on the head. If not directly on the head, then close enough. I strongly suspect his seemingly outrageous “mistreatment” that I have never heard of as happening anywhere before was somehow triggered by something outrageous on his part.

TTH is here trying to put the blame on JTR. TTH has learnt well from the GB and it's Org. 

Victims in the JW Org very often get told they are to blame. Especially in cases where a victim of mistreatment blames an Elder. Once again we see worship of the Org. 

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Au Contraire TTH .. I am not trying to portray myself as anything.   I just stated facts, and you can draw whatever conclusions you have to, based on your WDS.

I just thought it was incredibly rude, deceitful, and dishonest on their part, as I introduced myself, even though they had already been told my name, although we had never before met.  Also, I instantly determined that a Judge who will not divulge his name is one chain short of wearing a black hood, and carrying a headman's ax.

The reason I did not respond earlier is I do NOT assume motives for other people, where there are no clearly discernible facts in evidence ... or they TELL me what their motives are.

You have assumed quite a LOT about my motives ... without facts.

I feel I was grievously mistreated by their being anonymous, and therefore dishonest judges..

They had NOTHING to fear from me, based on 55 and more  years of hard facts .... unbroken by even a single instance of violence or threat of violence.  ( To be fair, about 1981 a rich and influential  Elder called me up on the phone and said he was going to DESTROY ME, and I replied he was welcome to try, and that I would be willing to meet him in the street outside my home, and we would shoot it out ... and he hung up and never bothered me again.).

The last time I was in a fight was as a teenager, at a school bus stop in Jr. High School.

Because i do not consider consequences once I decide what is right or wrong, I did not need their names to write in a book, and ambush them later. 

If I was a mind to (and I would like to EMPHASIZE that I was not then, and am not now...) I would have shot them to death in that room, at the time.

Basically, they were cowards, and bullys, pretending to be fair and impartial, and successfully deceiving themselves.

... and the hand, having writ, has moved on ... just another day in Margaritaville.

2019-05-16_015133.jpg

Why would a JW use the Gospel of Thomas which is possibly fake and not inspired of holy spirit ? 

Remember 'all scripture is inspired ...... ' but the gospel of Thomas is not scripture. 

My feeling is this Kid is defo' not a JW but is trying hard to destroy the reputation of the JW Org in an indirect way.

Unlike me that uses direct means and am not frightened to speak my mind. I think the Kid has a grudge against the GB / JW Org / Watchtower and is being sneaky about how he is getting back at them. 

Billy is strange, pretending to be a JW, using writings that are not for true Christians, just to try to back up his useless comments. I think the person is unwell. I was going to say man, but one never knows with stupid avatars, if a person is male or female. 

I think your own comment applies to you Kid 

If you were a JW at one point, whoever taught you scripture did a poor job of it. 

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The fact you have been paying attention to the likes of Anna, James, JWinsider, John, Tom, and witness confirms

Thanks for warning me about names of dangerous elements in this forum. 

So, you would like that i pay my attention to Billy? Because his name is not on your list?!

:))

Years ago at insane asylums, you could go on tours.

On the second floor overlooking the great room where the insane ...uh... "interacted" with each other they had doors that opened onto balconys, where you could with your friends stand and watch the show, below.

That is what it is like here. Perhaps I should be ashamed of thinking the show below is so very funny ...

...but I am not.

I am merely a humble Barbarian.

silly me.

1401137_thumb.png.a29abd9633e9be2f6392a7dedee57ad9.jpg