The World News Media

JOHN BUTLER

My Statement was ONLY about Thomas Jefferson being a hypocritical slave owner.

It was EXACTLY correct!

I do not even know who Alexandra is, and was not talking about her, or about anything she may have said.

You SERIOUSLY need to get more sleep!

For your convenience, I am posting what I said and what you replied.

2019-05-16_112514.jpg

• Views 14.6k
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just trying to be fair, and I believe the truth is the truth and a lie is a lie no matter who says it.

That's true. You can. That's the nature of social media. You could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe you. I could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe me. Someone could just as easily

Perhaps that was the reason I didn't suggest his book was proof. I think I purposely worded it something like this: Why would I be speaking of "proof" if my whole point was based on how we near

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I do not even know who Alexandra is, and was not talking about her, or about anything she may have said.

That sounds like an excellent reason for you to upvote her thread the minute after it is posted.

Look, just say this about all the other threads you weigh in on and we will all be happy. 

“I don’t know who this person is. I am not speaking about anything that she has brought up, and I am only here to insert some crass cartoons and insult people.” There. What is so hard about that?

33 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

And if the GB and Org did their job properly they would announce name of person and sin committed directly from the platform. 

In GDPR atmosphere law, perhaps elders need to have sinner's  written consent, to made his name publicly known and what matter is about ??

I think how publishers in many countries (EU) signed such paper or are in process to sign it.

14 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

That sounds like an excellent reason for you to upvote her thread the minute after it is posted.

Look, just say this about all the other threads you weigh in on and we will all be happy.

I did not "upvote" her thread ... I upvoted John Butler's posting a coherent essay ... which started this thread.  It's not HER thread ... it's John Butler's thread.

There is a difference.

I am amazed you can tie your shoes, without doing a front-flip.

18 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Are you sure that it is not you and sanity that are two ENTIRELY different things?

I am merely eccentric .... generally because most people are as dull as a cardboard knife.

... but you may have a point.  In my younger years I repeatedly jumped out of perfectly functional airplanes.

56 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

but you may have a point.  In my younger years I repeatedly jumped out of perfectly functional airplanes.

Ah. There lies the problem. Had you used a parachute you would not have landed on your head.

(Okay, TrueTom, don’t be mean. You must admit that the ol pork chop has given a good answer.)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.