The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Now look in the mirror! 😉With one exception. You're NOT an anointed one. You are not just killing your spiritual brothers, you are condemning them to physical death much as John threaten them in another thread. Blasphemy, you have sinned against God's Holy Spirit. You don't understand the word blasphemy. 🤗

What your leaders are doing by disfellowshipping, "killing" those who serve Christ and not false "christs", fulfills prophesy.  Did you think it would never be revealed?   

Matt 24:24; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9--12; Rev 13:1,2,4-11,14-17; Rev 11:1-3,7; Zech, chapter 4

• Views 8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Expelling people from the congregation was done in the first century. Who are you to change that doctrine?

About this judgment of spiritual death known as disfellowshipping, and the dispelling of the innocent:

“They will put you out of the synagogues; (“congregations”)  yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them.”  John 16:2-4

“Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division52 For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. 53 Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”  Luke 12:51-53

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”  Matt 5:10-12

Again, Jesus is speaking to his own people – who attended the synagogues where Israel gathered. 

The false prophet in Revelation 13:11,12,15 directs a “Beast”/organization that spiritually “kills” those who refuse to “worship”/admire the Beast. Rev 13:4  This Beast conquers the anointed ones (spiritual “Israel”) through blasphemy.  Rev 13:5-7; 16:13; 17:3

It’s all there, and enacted today in the organization.  Those who are “thrown out of the synagogues” for Christ’s sake are ultimately the victorious ones, breaking free of captivity to confusion, the meaning of “Babylon”.  Rev 18:4-8

Quote Billy "I believe at one point Tom thought he could salvage your soul .. "

"since Satan knows he has your soul." 

People have souls ?      Adam came to be a living soul. 

Ezekiel 18 v20  The soul who sins is the one who will die. 

Tell me Billy have you got a seperate soul ?  Um, didn't think JW's believed that. But you are not a JW are you Billy ? 

since you reject Jesus words upfront to benefit you.

I speak of Jesus continually, while you speak of the GB, continually.  Tell me, which words of Christ do I reject?  Or, do you mean, I reject your false christs' words?   Their words are not in harmony with the words of Jesus Christ, which speak truth; unlike leaders who can't walk a straight line in Bible truths - Christ's teachings.   (again, it's called spiritual drunkenness - Isa 28:7-10; Matt 24:48-51)  I left your leaders to follow Christ.   Have you forgotten that I have stated this?  But in your twisted way, you believe that is an evil thing to do, and your leaders believe the same.  

"Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God. 10 “And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven."  Luke 12:8-10

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also."  1 John 2:22,23

I'll not respond to your slander in answer to this, since I already know it is twisted, like a dangerous rope hanging around your neck.  Matt 15:18,19   As always, you believe you have this superior position over all, an arrogance of your own you can't perceive;  yet, you believe everyone else here is the arrogant, ignorant, evil one.  I am sorry for your blindness, both spiritually and psychologically.  I really am.  I hope you take a step back, Allen, and think of all that you know is WRONG with the organization.  Analyze what righteousness is, and truth - real, unadulterated truth, not the whitewashed "truth" you've grown accustom to.  Would God expect His Son to provide anything less?  John 17:17

Defending an organization full of corruption, sin, and untruths, reflects the heart condition of the one defending it.     

5 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Tell me Billy have you got a seperate soul ?  Um, didn't think JW's believed that. But you are not a JW are you Billy ? 

WOW! How to conflict a simple passage. Man, you really need some serious help! 😉

You know.... I give considerable thought to being FAIR, with all people ... and the thought occurred to me that I am taking up a CONSIDERABLE amount of space In your head, Billy, and not even paying rent.

I am living rent-free in your head, and although there is a lot of empty space, I seem to be taking up most of it.

Here is what I propose:

Lets say you, Billy, have 2 acres of free space up there, and I am taking up at least half of your imagination.  I think a fair market value is $35 dollars a day per acre, with a $10 a day bonus per day for my not having to be exposed to any competing sense of humor. 

OK ... so that would be $45 a day .... and lets say I have been consuming your thoughts for about a year and a half ... say ... for want of a better figure, 548 days.  So that would be 548 days, times $45 dollars per day so that would be in round numbers $24,640.

I am assuming you do not dream about me, because you have never mentioned it .... but that would subtract from the above estimate, anyway.  I am trying to be fair about this.

I have decided to pay you IN FULL for the space that I appear to be permanently occupying, and from time to time as it appears to continue to be the case,  perhaps at 600 or so day intervals, give or take, to catch up on the back rent, for living in your imagination.

I asked a Lawyer if I would need a receipt, but he said since there was no formal agreement, it would not be necessary,  Apparently all Real Estate transactions in every State are only legal if they are in writing, but he suggested that since I do not have any personal information about you, except that a lot of people have given you firearms over the years, and you hide behind an imaginary persona, with imaginary pistol and rifle as shown in your photo, and have an imaginary .50 caliber sniper rifle, and I live only in your imagination, the safest bet would be to pay you in the "coin of the realm".

Since I do not know how to use BitCoin, please consider this code Blc%d42dyyjTHY65, as payment in full .... in imaginary money.

7 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

That's where your ignorance lies James, you will pay for every penny! An apostate should never get away with the nonsense they think they will be getting away with because of anonymity. God knows your foolish heart. He has from the beginning. That it upsets you for being exposed here, that just means I'm living rent-free in your brainless head.

You are the anonymous one BillytheKid46 .... and I am beginning to believe that you do not really know who you are.

Perhaps your REAL  name is Darfus Snorfdoggle, and you are embarrassed to admit you are a hunchback dwarf with duck feet.

Tell you what ....

Show us who you REALLY are, with your real name, and an address .... and after verification, I will attempt to make sure you get everything you need to be fairly treated when they come for you.

7 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The only real work you're doing is of a false prophet and as a henchman for the devil, since some of those passages are misapplied to meet your personal narrative.😏

If you really are a hunchback dwarf with duck feet, you could be a HUNCHMAN for the devil, and STILL keep your job as a Watchtower Lawyer!

WATCHTOWER LAWYERS.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 1:23 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Thanks for comment, but I disagree :))

But the Bible in all it's context says otherwise. Therefore, the Bible holds fact and truth over your opinion and or feelings of which we had done last time along with the so called anointed one.

Every Prophet must be "Inspired" for reason to be called A Prophet. If he is not then he is Not a Prophet. In this context when using word Prophets, i guess, is about Bible Prophesies. And as such, Bible Prophets was Inspired by JHVH. Every True Bible Prophets was INSPIRED by JHVH, as they state. But every False Bible Prophets was also Inspired. Don't you think the same? Question is by who? By devil spirit or by Own spirit?

Ever prophet? There are Prophets mentioned in the Bible, both inspired and not inspired, i.e. many of the early Christians, especially those who converted to Christendom.

Context? You spoke none. If anything, what I am seeing is someone who does not know what a Prophet actually is.

And your point? Why completely railroad Christians who are the ones who speak God's Word also? If they are essentially prophets who have the holy spirit on them, why say otherwise?

Bible Prophets? Did you not just say you do not agree? Last I checked, prophets before Jesus did not have a "Bible". Even after Jesus, the Christians knew the teachings, and later on for us, said teachings were coupled into the book known as the Bible, or as some would say, The Good Book.

Yes there are false prophets and teachers out there, but they are not inspired. Some will even claim to be, like every pastor of Kairos. Despite this, no Christian, who are deemed prophets, are inspired at all, again, you were refuted on this point twice.

And no, I made the distinction several times to you already, why would I think if I made the point clear even by means of using the Bible strongly? The fact you uttered that shows you greatly lack and I doubt you've been reading the Bible in order to understand it otherwise, you would not be this dumbfounded on what a prophet is.

It is evident of who is actually spirit led and who is it not. Your own question can be thrown back at you for you speak of by whose spirit. Dare I ask, if we are to go back on your claim about God and those who change their sex, what spirit was leading you in your claim of God being okay with such? Clearly, not God's spirit.

Perhaps such person (Christians in general) is just someone Who Repeat Other People Words. And if he, in this repeating of Old Prophets Words going Further, to Let Say: Interpret Prophet's Words by giving Explanation and Time of fulfillment or Way how Words would/will be Fulfilled... than such person or Christians or Organization or Church is .... what?  

I suggest you look into what a "Christian" is because it seems you lack in this domain of what that term means. Allow me to spare you the trouble.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Christian

..... Spirit Led?? :))

You, Witness and Butler were slammed on this, and to thiose outside of this forum, to quote them "made fools out of..."

I will bring this up again so you better understand regarding what the Bible itself professes.

I quoted this to the 3 of you before and I will do it again:

An inspired prophet possesses the miraculous gift of prophesy, inspired and infallible utterance and predictions, as proof they are having the Holy Spirit, of which we can see with Elijah and Elisha - you also already mentioned Moses, who is an inspired Prophet who does indeed have the miraculous gifts. For this is 1 of 9 miraculous gifts that is of the spirit, manifestations of the spirit and is indeed infallible as can be read in the Scriptures itself 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, Luke 4:18 and Romans 3:1, 2for example.

A normal, Spirit led Prophet who is clearly not inspired and not infallible have the gifts of the spirit regarding prophesying. It is regarded as dominant, the ability for one to profess in spreading the good news gospel of the Kingdom and the Messianic Age of the coming Christ, such of which gives evidence of the holy spirit's role as seen in Scripture, Matthew 24:14, Luke 4:18, Acts 2:18, 19 and Romans 12:6-8. Such ones with spiritual gifts have that is of what is cultivated, or cultivated gifts as some would say.

An inspired prophet's message is inspired, like that of a breathe of God himself, therefore infallible. God is the primary source of the message and the author of the message granted the Word came from him. The written work itself in it's original form is both sacred and inspired. As the verses,

• 2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

For prophets inspired by God have verbal communication through even that of angels, visions that puts forth God's message to those who hear it, they have dreams or night visions that is seen by them even in their sleep, and can convey a message even by means of a trance, other times through songs of praise that contribute to a prophet receiving communication that is divine (Exodus 9:1; Amos 3:3-8; Jonah 3:1, 2)

A prophet that isn't inspired and is not infallible in the message knows isn't the author of anything other than the Bible, they recognize that what they produce is of their own design but remain faithful to the Scriptures in of itself, this includes ALL Bible Translations because none of the translators or transliteratiors are not inspired, the very reason that most, if not all, tend to make revisions after revisions, example like you not knowing (but have used already) what the TR 1245 is and unaware that all translations, even that of JWs, have been revised, thus omitting anything related to the TR 1245, hence my clear view and adherence on Textual Criticism.

A not inspired prophet, or in this case, a normal prophet is encouraged by God's Word, if not, even moved by it. They show and express a genuine love for God and are moved to take action, just as those of old and our church fathers have. They are guided by God by means of influence and thinking, and our speech as with actions by means of the power of His Spirit and His Word, as can be evident by Matthew 13:11, 24:14.

As I said in preamble, we can speaking (for now) about 3 sort of spirit: divine, demonic and human. AND ALL THREE have the same quality, they can INSPIRE. And by that reason when GB of WTJWORG said how they are not Inspired, they said wrong. Because they are Inspired ... by some of this three spirits, and also in variation of influence made by this three spirits on people in one Organization.

Now you are going off into a mental gymnastic firestorm coupled with some mash potatoe'd absurdities. Where in the Bible have you drawn up this crayon of a conclusion?

They never were inspired, or have they claimed to be. I ask you and Witness to show me the claim of which both of you professed before, and all I received was radio silence. I say this many times, JWs are Restorationist. Not Restorationist Christian in their right mind would EVER claim bring inspired, they'd take that with them to Sheol too. Plus it would not make sense vs. those who claim inspiration and say they can see visions and the like, i.e. seeing men, women and children burning in hell when such is not come into God's heart and no man can have visions, if so, it is not of God, but of demons. More so, it would go against as to why such ones be it organized religion and or a lone person of Restorationism stand for.

3 spirits? So what is this now? New Age influence sprinkled with some doctrines from groups the mainstream and those outside of Christendom? Srecko, if you truly read the Bible, and if you understood things, such comments will never come from you and it makes you easy to discern, to refute and thrown about.

That being said, if you still, to this day, cannot comprehend what the Bible teaches, what passages mean in full context, etc. Why even read if you refuse to understand it? To be very honest and lite, it makes you fit the bill of that of a hypocrite. Now a days, to quote a party loving turtle, I call em like I see em now because the lack and twisting of the Scripture, is indeed jarring to the eyes and something has to be done, like as we can see here.

6 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Now you are going off into a mental gymnastic firestorm coupled with some mash potatoe'd absurdities.

Here is where absurdities can be found, among other places: 

"The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

Dear friend SM, Why you are defending WTJWORG when you are not part of them? I represent my opinions as mine, right or wrong or semi-right and semi-wrong. :)) 

You joined to opinions that are your's or from someone else. Where we going with this? To mental gymnastic :)) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.