The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

I see that Kid is twisting things again. Pretending it was me that was talking about the 'soul'.

Poor poor Kid, he does seem to have a problem. He cannot cope with getting things wrong, even though he does it all the time. 

Kid, the soul is the actual person, as in, Adam came to be a living soul. 

The spirit is the 'life force' which returns to God when a person dies. 

The scriptures tell us that God even knows when a sparrow falls to the ground. Matthew 10 v 29

Two sparrows sell for a coin of small value, do they not? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s knowledge. 

Oh buy the way Kid, hell is not a fiery burning place, in case you didn't know. And Gehenna is symbolic, wicked people do not go there. The dead are conscious of NOTHING AT ALL. 

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Here is where absurdities can be found, among other places: 

"The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

But nothing here shows a claim of inspiration. No utterance of them claiming to be inspired, in fact, no history of any Restorationist claiming to be inspired. Therefore, your claim is an absolute absurdity.

It would have held more merit to it if you can bring up actual claim by the Restorationist faith claiming inspiration, but that is neigh impossible therefore you would have to slander and make things up when those who are strong in discernment can see though that lie.

Restorationist however, do believe that what they are doing aligns with God's will and purpose though.

That being said, Witness I believe used this same quote and left out other parts to it, in which you are doing now. Why may I ask? And you haven't answered as to what you have been coined to question.

Dear friend SM, Why you are defending WTJWORG when you are not part of them? I represent my opinions as mine, right or wrong or semi-right and semi-wrong. :)) 

I speak against lies. If someone claims someone else claimed inspiration when there is no fact and or truth to that claim, I will refute. You say this because still to this day you cannot even bring up them actually claiming to be inspired, therefore, the loop-de-loop and mental gymnastic games being played by you.

You can trick a fool and a simpleton with that nonsense, but not someone who actually studies the Bible, religion and the history of Christendom. That being said, you are no different than the charlatan who defended the Kairos pastor, Kenneth Copeland after I refuted him, and another woman with absolute truth and fact.

Ironically enough, you ignored the quote about Prophets, why?

You joined to opinions that are your's or from someone else. Where we going with this? To mental gymnastic :)) 

If you didn't know that Christians are also prophets and spin it into something else, then it shows on your part. To not know this, to not the know the Bible or what a Christian actually is, I state a again when it comes to hypocrisy, I call em like I see em.

Now then I asked you 2 direct questions, best you answer them if you believe your own word and claim, coupled with your unfounded claim of inspiration in regards to Restorationism. I can tell you this, should we bring a agnostic, a Muslim, etc. into this, they can see through your claim that holds no truth.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Dear friend SM, Why you are defending WTJWORG when you are not part of them? I represent my opinions as mine, right or wrong or semi-right and semi-wrong. :)) 

Didn’t it turn out in the movie that when he finally pulled his helmet off, he was your father?

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:
7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

But nothing here shows a claim of inspiration. No utterance of them claiming to be inspired, in fact, no history of any Restorationist claiming to be inspired. Therefore, your claim is an absolute absurdity.

.....No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. ...

What this sentence expressed? It expressed Idea how All what was written in publications is given by God to the authors of these articles. 

After many years later, the same Publisher, WT Society, claim how All what was written in publication is not Perfect Food and have Errors because Inspiration, Guiding, Teaching, Leading not coming from God. 

Well, please, WHAT Was and Is Expressed in The Watchtower and other publications? :)))) Man's Opinion or God's Opinion? 

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I speak against lies. If someone claims someone else claimed inspiration when there is no fact and or truth to that claim, I will refute. You say this because still to this day you cannot even bring up them actually claiming to be inspired, therefore, the loop-de-loop and mental gymnastic games being played by you.

What motivated WT Society as Publisher of religious publications to go with declaration, statement: "We are not inspired?" 

Who asked Them .... Who forced Them .... to take Public Position on this Issue? Who want to know are They Inspired or Not? :))

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

If you didn't know that Christians are also prophets and spin it into something else, then it shows on your part. To not know this, to not the know the Bible or what a Christian actually is, I state a again when it comes to hypocrisy, I call em like I see em.

@TrueTomHarley please tell me , Are You a Prophet? :))

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

@TrueTomHarley please tell me , Are You a Prophet? :))

The answer is yes.

As stated before, Christians are prophets.

Proclaiming the message of God's Kingdom, the Great Commission, the New Covenant, spreading the truth of what the Bible teaches, passing on said wisdom of the Scriptures to the young so they to their children. Such things are to be taken seriously for the teachings has been commanded in regards to spreading it. As Christians we should not fail what Jesus commanded, we should push to spread the gospel until the Most High sends Jesus a second time to right the wrongs of the viral taint spread out by the one who conquers this world.

You have a choice, you either get on this Ark, or remain there out in the open. God has given us free will and as Christians we use our time and resources to serve and religiously worship him for he was the one who sent his son, Jesus, whom he made Christ, to provide amnesty by means of giving his life for us.

That being said, you can joke around here with us, for we are but flesh, bone and water, but best be knownest to you, Srecko, you cannot joke with God. For there is both life and death before you - and I hope you pick wisely, for the choice of these two isn't the same as picking what chips you want from a vendor machine.

What motivated WT Society as Publisher of religious publications to go with declaration, statement: "We are not inspired?" 

Because clearly they are not inspired prophets, they are spirit led prophets who never claim inspiration. Now you spin your breaks for you were leaning towards them being inspired...

Who asked Them .... Who forced Them .... to take Public Position on this Issue? Who want to know are They Inspired or Not? :))

Because the Bible makes it clear on the position of Christians in general. Then again - you do not read the Bible granted last time you alluded to Jesus tag-teaming with the slanderer regarding a fish and a coin.

16 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Didn’t it turn out in the movie that when he finally pulled his helmet off, he was your father?

That would be Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader.

16 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

SM is a Storm Trooper. I think you have the wrong guy. 

Actually, I am originally an islander, but ok. As such in our culture we take things very seriously. But nowadays people like to bring things in to change things around, hence, the decease in today's youth understanding their people.

@BillyTheKid46 Another thing to point out is that people who believe humans transcend into spirits upon death, to heaven and or hell negate and usher out what Jesus' sacrifice was all about. In a short sense, they contradict themselves, literally throwing Jesus under the bus. Second, the hellfire doctrine paints our father, God, in a bad light, painting a picture that he is actually partnered with Satan when he is not. They missed the book of Jeremiah when God reacted to the burning of sons and daughters in the fire, as it pains God to see the practice he drove out the land, people get their giggles and gullies out of it as did those of olden times who burnt people at the stake.

It is stuff like this that prompts those who know God by means of Scripture to speak up and speak out against slander.

35 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:
12 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Because clearly they are not inspired prophets, they are spirit led prophets who never claim inspiration. Now you spin your breaks for you were leaning towards them being inspired...

Do you by this answer suggesting, how in the same time here on Earth, beside not inspired prophets, existing also inspired prophets??

And please stop with this WTJWORG Mantra, how people are NOT INSPIRED but in the same time they are LED BY SPIRIT :))) This sort of logic is out of Mind.

Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. - Psalm                                    For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. - Romans                                                                        But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. - Galatians

How does WTJWORG stand is when faced with this meanings of LED? How looks LEVEL GROUND of WT Society? Or are they below ground level, and rowing to surface with constant error  mandate instructions that members have to obey?                                                                                                                                                                                                     What sort of sons they are if they making claims/spread doubt, under spirit led guidance;   Do the other sheep need to know the names of all anointed ones still on earth today? No. Why not? Because it is not possible for anyone to know for sure that these ones will get their reward...  Anointed Christians cannot be sure that they will receive their reward until Jehovah makes it clear to them that he has judged them as faithful... So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else...They also know that when Jehovah anointed them, he did not let everyone else know about it. So an anointed person is not surprised if some do not believe right away that he has been anointed...Unlike Jehovah, the brothers who count the number of people eating the bread and drinking the wine at the Memorial do not know who truly is anointed. So the number includes those who think that they are anointed but are not. For example, some who used to eat the bread and drink the wine later stopped. Others may have mental or emotional problems and believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven. Clearly, we do not know exactly how many anointed ones are left on earth. - JWorg library source

- They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants...  This Act of/when JHVH Giving His HS, to me means, giving inspiration. It is ACTION that God making to someone, This God's decision to Give NOT depends on some person who wish or want HS, who working in Betel or study Bible 12 hours a day or spend 90 hours in preaching with Tablet and magazines or who just sitting and waiting. Because even Donkey can be inspired and talk God's words. If God can make donkey to preach by act of HS Inspiration why is problem to accept possibility of Inspiration on human who are made on JHVH Image? 

Well, we have here (in WT Society) constant playing with terminology and lexis. We have people who showing their belongings to anointed class, who are, supposedly, appointed by God to be in Leading Position or Governing position as Body, but who denied even small possibility that God is powerful enough to put His Spirit on them and to be Source and Cause. In same time this people tell others to obey and listen to them as to God and Jesus because Organization (Corporation) is, imagine!!, led by this same Spirit, which they denied that have power over them. So we have here Donkey (WTJWORG Corporation) on whom God can put His Spirit, but can not put His Spirit on Balaam (Governing Body) :)))