The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Hmm. Billy has not uttered a word since this speculation, and he is NEVER silent. 

Has JTR become man of the hour? Do I have to pin my medallions where I never ever EVER thought they would be pinned?

More like the "man of five minutes" ... unless you are distracted by a squirrel outside your window.

You have medallions?

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

Pass me back my medallions, @James Thomas Rook Jr.

Sigh....There is a time for sternness, but that time is not always.

It is like the farmer with his new bride & the horse pulling his carriage reared at seeing a mouse, jostling it. “That’s one!” the farmer said.

It then pulled the carriage through a puddle, splashing him. “That’s two!” he said.

It then pulled under a low hanging tree limb, which hit him. “That’s three!” said the farmer, and he got down, pulled out his gun, and shot the horse dead.

”What did you do that for?!” said his bride.

”That’s one!” he said.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Pass me back my medallions, @James Thomas Rook Jr.

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Hmm. Billy has not uttered a word since this speculation, and he is NEVER silent. 

Has JTR become man of the hour? Do I have to pin my medallions where I never ever EVER thought they would be pinned?

You said you HAD medallions ..... I never got any.

Probably just as well ... I have to staple my Tie to my chest.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:46 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Do you by this answer suggesting, how in the same time here on Earth, beside not inspired prophets, existing also inspired prophets??

If you paid attention to my quote from when you've been corrected before, the answer would be verily clear.

And please stop with this WTJWORG Mantra, how people are NOT INSPIRED but in the same time they are LED BY SPIRIT :))) This sort of logic is out of Mind.

It isn't even a "WTJWORG Mantra" as you claim. Everyone knows the position of Restorationism, it is clear in their Christology. You consider it a mantra because you have never ever taken the time to research and or study region. I even told you before, even if the discussion was not about JWs or their faith community you'd fail in ever aspect even in a debate. You'd have to be strongly ignorant to ignore this granted Restorationist even before the JWs existed were tooting this same horn from the mountain top for centuries, hence why when people study Christendom regarding Restorationism it is neigh impossible to prove they claim to be inspired for they have never uttered such a claim to be inspired.

You only say this logic is out of mind because you have never taken the Bible into context nor studied Christendom concerning Restorationism, despite the fact sources and the like was presented to you over 8 times on this forum alone, the quote of which I had brought forth to you a second time consolidates all information from said sources, even biblical.

Now how in God's green earth did you brush passed that? 

Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. - Psalm                                    For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. - Romans                                                                        But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. - Galatians

I suggest you re-read my quote. Also I find it rather odd you are quoting this when before you completely butchered what it met to be in Union with the Christ.

How does WTJWORG stand is when faced with this meanings of LED? How looks LEVEL GROUND of WT Society? Or are they below ground level, and rowing to surface with constant error  mandate instructions that members have to obey?

They are not perfect, granted that all men, including them, their women and their children are imperfect, unable to function without taking information from and the context from the good book itself.

This goes back to our debate in church structure, for you have forgotten, Jesus instruct his disciples and in turn, the disciples instruct the church, and from that day to today that still stands, even though some of Jesus' followers and the Apostles may have been in error in some cases, what was entrusted to them still stands.

What sort of sons they are if they making claims/spread doubt, under spirit led guidance;   Do the other sheep need to know the names of all anointed ones still on earth today? No. Why not? Because it is not possible for anyone to know for sure that these ones will get their reward...  Anointed Christians cannot be sure that they will receive their reward until Jehovah makes it clear to them that he has judged them as faithful... So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else...They also know that when Jehovah anointed them, he did not let everyone else know about it. So an anointed person is not surprised if some do not believe right away that he has been anointed...Unlike Jehovah, the brothers who count the number of people eating the bread and drinking the wine at the Memorial do not know who truly is anointed. So the number includes those who think that they are anointed but are not. For example, some who used to eat the bread and drink the wine later stopped. Others may have mental or emotional problems and believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven. Clearly, we do not know exactly how many anointed ones are left on earth. - JWorg library source

Which goes back to our last discussion of prophets, in which this had been dealt with. And now you are shifting the discussion to chosen ones - why?

- They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants...  This Act of/when JHVH Giving His HS, to me means, giving inspiration. It is ACTION that God making to someone, This God's decision to Give NOT depends on some person who wish or want HS, who working in Betel or study Bible 12 hours a day or spend 90 hours in preaching with Tablet and magazines or who just sitting and waiting. Because even Donkey can be inspired and talk God's words. If God can make donkey to preach by act of HS Inspiration why is problem to accept possibility of Inspiration on human who are made on JHVH Image? 

lol, absolute journeyman. The fact you even added this further proves my point of your mental gymnastics.

Well, we have here (in WT Society) constant playing with terminology and lexis. We have people who showing their belongings to anointed class, who are, supposedly, appointed by God to be in Leading Position or Governing position as Body, but who denied even small possibility that God is powerful enough to put His Spirit on them and to be Source and Cause. In same time this people tell others to obey and listen to them as to God and Jesus because Organization (Corporation) is, imagine!!, led by this same Spirit, which they denied that have power over them. So we have here Donkey (WTJWORG Corporation) on whom God can put His Spirit, but can not put His Spirit on Balaam (Governing Body) :)))      

Which has nothing to do with what is in discussion, therefore, that quote of mine still stands concerning today's prophets being Christian.

That being said, do yourself a favor - Go read your Bible and understand what the term Christian is. Willful ignorance and stupidity will reap you no fruit, despite the fact you have been burned and rinsed on this notion before.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:59 PM, Witness said:

"As far as the anointed, it’s true, it’s nobody’s business who is anointed or not. God will make his final decision when the time comes. On earth, there is only hope."

It is also problematic of claiming to be of the chosen ones when those who do claim adhere to the teachings of men.

Chosen ones are invited by God, and such ones do not know this on their own, but revealed to them by God that they are chosen, and in the end, despite being chosen, the words of Jude still stands strongly in this regard concerning faith.

On 6/29/2019 at 5:05 AM, JOHN BUTLER said:

I cannot understand your logic,

Really? The last time you were refuted on logic, you threw a fit regarding, on 2 occasions called me a patriot and confused yourself on what judging others is all about... You were better of in within the infancy of our original discussion, willfulness to do the right thing, and open to suggestion to actually help people instead of being a KBW.

Are you saying that there are many different types of Christian churches / religions / groups, that are serving God properly ? 

There are many churches with denominations out there but there is but a few that follow things according to what Jesus' church entails, the very church that he himself has built and those he positioned by means of instruction, to which passes on to us, to us to later persons until the Christ returns.

Are you saying that a person does not need to belong to one type of Christian group ?

The person needs to be in and put application of what Jesus instructed. True Christians are but a few in small number in the face of mainstream Christendom, some of them are lone ones, pockets, even small groups who are joined as one in union with the Christ in regards to his church and serving his God.

You seem to find some good things in many different religions. So do you think that God or Christ works through many different Christian groups / religions ? 

My only issue is slander - and for good reason, even culturally (something that someone evaded when I posed a question regarding a specific letter in the alphabet), I uphold my position to speak of slander and those who slander by means of kicking a man when he is down. For us, slander is like someone committing murder, coupled with the fact I am a Truther, when someone speaks slander and profess it as a truth, they will be refuted. As for the second bit, God's Word is spoken through the one who was once a man, Jesus, and now has ascended. True Christians take what is instructed seriously and we do not shy away from the very Covenant we are under. We need to, no, we must observe and apply what Jesus has taught and pass on this knowledge and to teach others, even getting on their level if need be. When met with doctrines that is alien to the church of the Christ and or slander, we have to give a bold statement. Although there are ignorant persons who are unaware, we must teach them too but despite this we mustn't lie or slander even their own upbringing, hence the lessons learned in John 4 is to be taken seriously.

Plus, being a truther, it allows us to take research in such matters very seriously. At times we tend to jump to conclusions, however, the end result is the same concerning issues in today's society, what is going on in the US, even overseas and the like.

Do you also think that God or Christ will give spiritual guidance to a person that is not part of a religious group ?

That person must seek guidance by means of Jesus' church. Group or not (granted I have given evidence to that even video evidence of such, as well as persons I support, Soulja of God, Anthony, Kel, Lauren, Prophet K, Hashim, Warrior of the Christ,  Jason A, Pool, Barone, etc.), for I recall giving you said lecture in regards to this before.

Do you think that if a person prays to God for spiritual guidance to gain understanding from the Bible, that God through Christ will give that person a better understanding of His written word ? 

A True Christian is either a lone person or part of a group, granted when Jesus church was founded there were examples, of those in the church of the Christ. The problem lies when there are those who go about their own interpretation that doesn't line up with anything that Jesus taught let alone what his sacrifice even means. Examples would be, people fighting over the Tetragrammaton, people fighting over homosexuality thinking Jesus is okay with it or as Srecko agreement with God being okay with a person physically changing their sex organs.

Or do you feel that a person must be part of a particular religious group ? 

Christians are in union with the Christ. Such ones are usually solo or in a group, be it in a church of their own, their house/home, a field for meetup, etc. The church, she is support by her people, and the people adhere to her teachings, in this sense, the teachings of the Christ itself, unedited, unfiltered despite the fact even some of what was entrusted seems to offend people as well as those who take up and exploit what it means to forgive.

You either do things right in the light or remain to what you adhere to in the dark, for in darkness, the Son of God cannot see you. In the end, both sides in the light and the dark are imperfect.

It would be nice to know your thought on these things.

It would be nice even though I made it clear several times before, several times and some of which had been answered, especially in our first interaction and our first discussion that resulted in a bite sized debate -  the only time you were open to reason and displayed sympathy and mildness, minus the fact that a so called chosen one committed slander by promoting something I am strongly against. More so, I repeated several points time and time again, and ironically you somehow missed that. Although such is said to you now, it has already been displayed that even though you were told you'll ask again, for as the saying goes, it goes into one ear and out the other, or as we say it, Lecture un homme quelque chose de bien, il va l'ignorer. sermonner un homme sur une verite, il ne la notera pas et continuera a demander comme celle d'un enfant.

This is indeed true concerning you because you skip straight to judge or await someone to rescue you out of a situation and or discussion like that of a damsel in distress. Before you spoke about Spiritual Wisdom and since then you've yet to put in the application.

That being said, should I direct several questions to you, dare I ask and such I will evidently take,  that even Bible wise intertwined with today's world, it will strongly offend and or cause frustration in you, which allows 1 John 4:1 to be used in application in this regard, but evidently, they will be directed and asked of you.

Thank you, John

Granted that some points were addressed before, hopefully this time you understand. Granted where you are now, never go to Hyde Park with that type of understanding you will be swiftly refuted from the north, from the south, from both the east and from the west.

In this regard, outside of this, I suggest you take your own advice regarding spiritual wisdom.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:45 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

You said you HAD medallions ..... I never got any.

Go play some sports that you can still do, you might win something, if not, perhaps debates or the like.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:45 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Probably just as well ... I have to staple my Tie to my chest.

Learn to tie a tie, using staples can cause injury or death.

Source (one of my favorites): Antonio Centeno of RMRS (Real Men Real Style)

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/how-to-tie-a-tie/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmRfQHc3U4fV1-i8Ry1HmtA