The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

• Views 8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

On 7/7/2019 at 12:42 AM, Witness said:

You're over the top.  Sex change?  Really?  

No, not over the top. The first time I refuted said individual on such he still ran with it, even alluding to it in the very discussion where you were included, and ins aid discussion you both were one 1-UPing each other when the both of you spoke falsehood and deception.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.