The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

OF COURSE IT WILL NEVER WORK WITH YOU BILLY!

You have WATCHTOWER DERANGEMENT SYNDROME (WDS).

Your entire perspective on life, the Universe, and Everything, is NOT based on TRUTH ... it is based on your agenda!

To prove this (to everybody BUT you) ... I need merely to point out that you did NOT refute John Butler's observation WITH A RATIONAL ARGUMENT ....

48 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

It might work with dense people like James and John, just not with me. 🤗

... only preparing for a stroke with your DISAGREEMENT OF IT.

You vigorously disagreed with YOUR OWN WORDS, in order to defend your agenda!

BTK46 NAILS THE G.B.  .jpg

Billy blovates.jpg

• Views 8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Let me know where in scripture Jesus wasn’t criticized? Let me know where in scripture, some apostles didn’t ERR before Christ?

Let me know where in this forum i wasn't criticized? You doing that almost in every comment.  :))

And why you had need to changing @JW Insider name, for example? Because of one letter. Do you think how letters J and W is holy if it is together (JW), and how people who have J and W in name have to believe in particular dogmas? Why, please, why you downsize level of discussion in personal animosity toward this or that person? If you consider some of us not worth to hear because of "stupidity" or because "lack of spirituality" or because of "someones secret agenda" then please, change the strategy. This what  you doing, Not Working.

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Once again Srecko, what you are doing, is giving yourself excuses to justify your own animosity toward a group of men vested, only to do God’s work.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

@BillyTheKid46 Quote " I criticize those that think they have the right to criticize the Watchtower. "

What is the Watchtower to you ? What exactly does that word Watchtower mean ?

Who runs that Watchtower, who is in charge ?   

The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania is a non-stock, not-for-profit organization[4] headquartered in Warwick, New York. It is the main legal entity used worldwide by Jehovah's Witnesses to direct, administer and disseminate doctrines for the group and is often referred to by members of the denomination simply as "the Society". It is the parent organization of a number of Watch Tower subsidiaries, including the Watchtower Society of New York and International Bible Students Association.[5][6] The number of voting shareholders of the corporation is limited to between 300 and 500 "mature, active and faithful" male Jehovah's Witnesses.[7] About 5800 Jehovah's Witnesses provide voluntary unpaid labour, as members of a religious order, in three large Watch Tower Society facilities in New York;[8] nearly 15,000 other members of the order work at the Watch Tower Society's other facilities worldwide. 

Governing Body

In 1976, direction of the Watch Tower Society and of the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide came under the control of the Governing Body, reducing the power of the society's president. The society has described the change as "one of the most significant organizational readjustments in the modern-day history of Jehovah's Witnesses."[53]

Following the death of Knorr in 1977, subsequent presidents of the Watch Tower Society have been Frederick W. Franz (June 1977 – December 1992); Milton G. Henschel (December 1992 – October 2000), Don A. Adams (October 2000 – 2014) and Robert Ciranko (incumbent).[50] Adams and Ciranko are considered "helpers" to the Governing Body, which retains authority over the corporations.[54]

If this info is correct then the Watchtower is run by the Governing Body. So as bosses of the W/t they are responsible for lies, mistakes, failures, etc of the W/t, and the GB are responsible for lives, and deaths of many people. 

Your idea of using Watchtower as a cover up,  does not work. The Watchtower is known as two things.

1. An Organisation / Society.

2. A magazine.

Which ever you see it as it still has to be run by humans, and have leaders. Those leaders are the Governing Body.  Therefore that GB are responsible for any good or bad that it produces. 

34 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

This is why I criticize those that criticize the Watchtower, Srecko. There is no end to the stupidity here. If memory serves, By corporate law, the GB are responsible for the Watchtower. This of course, doesn't give an accurate accounting of what the role of the GB really is. That's why the Watchtower is run by "many" corporations independent of each other. 🤔

I'm surprised someone as dense as James doesn't know that. An obtuse person like John just flaps his lips to see what will stick. What's even funnier, ?Winsider wouldn't correct such stupidity. 😉

That's why people like James and John are dense legends in their own minds. Meaning, there is nothing between the ears. 😂

That took you a lot of words to say nothing billy. 

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I believe  that honor belongs to you. You have said nothing since you started posting. Just meaningless rhetoric from a disgruntled member that can't get his facts straight. Don't become a teacher. You'll only embarrass yourself even worse. Just like a child often does without the proper guidance of a parent.

You are the one with the name of a child, Kid. Pretending to be a tough cowboy. Go polish your guns kid. 

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

@Srecko Sostar You were and or someone was debated on this before. Christians in general are Prophets not Inspired, and they're spirit led.

So any Christian, in this sense, is a prophet, a proclaimed of God's Word, a preacher and minister of the good news gospel and the Messianic Age.

Thanks for comment, but I disagree :))

Every Prophet must be "Inspired" for reason to be called A Prophet. If he is not then he is Not a Prophet. In this context when using word Prophets, i guess, is about Bible Prophesies. And as such, Bible Prophets was Inspired by JHVH. Every True Bible Prophets was INSPIRED by JHVH, as they state. But every False Bible Prophets was also Inspired. Don't you think the same? Question is by who? By devil spirit or by Own spirit?

Perhaps such person (Christians in general) is just someone Who Repeat Other People Words. And if he, in this repeating of Old Prophets Words going Further, to Let Say: Interpret Prophet's Words by giving Explanation and Time of fulfillment or Way how Words would/will be Fulfilled... than such person or Christians or Organization or Church is .... what?  

..... Spirit Led?? :))

As I said in preamble, we can speaking (for now) about 3 sort of spirit: divine, demonic and human. AND ALL THREE have the same quality, they can INSPIRE. And by that reason when GB of WTJWORG said how they are not Inspired, they said wrong. Because they are Inspired ... by some of this three spirits, and also in variation of influence made by this three spirits on people in one Organization.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.