Last Reply

Replies

Views

Shiwiii -
BillyTheKid46 -

Top Posters

19 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

awww, did your feelers get hurt? 

It is the same thing as the ones BTK posted and that in which many jws have scoffed at when it comes to those wearing a cross necklace or anything related to a cross. It just hurts when the hypocrisy hits you in the face doesn't it Jeff. 

I am amazed at all the bitterness and sarcasm on this site.

People cannot act decent.

I think a lot of people have an "agenda", and that's, fine.

But I do wish people the wisdom to see the childish agendas clearly.

Truth isn't for everyone.

So be it.

59 minutes ago, Jeff Danby said:

I think a lot of people have an "agenda", and that's, fine.

So be it.

Very true. Truth is not for the GB of JW Org that's for sure. 

If you study topics on here you will see, amongst the  'sarcasm and agendas', that there is a lot of serious conversation.

Quote "People cannot act decent.'   Are you blind to the Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org / Watchtower ? 

Now then tell me, people cannot act decent.  And that is inside the Org. 

Remember what Born-again actually means, to be renewed in the spirit by taking off the old self (dead in spirit) and being born anew (born in spirit) with Christ understanding of scripture.

To Born again, it means a guarantee to heaven by means of salvation (Born Again). That of course, is ludicrous. There is no such thing as a guarantee. If it were that simple, just being Christian would guarantee salvation, However, there are clear instructions in scripture to give everyone the ability to be saved, with personal actions, faith, and loyalty to God, his inspired words and Jesus, the one who gave us that chance to be saved.  Born Again Christians take the phrase literally instead of a symbolic gesture of faith. They believe, they can sidestep the latter with no further action. They just praise Jesus for that misunderstood salvation.

There is a difference with being saved from the original sin (ADAM) and our personal salvation. Jesus gave his life to correct one sin to pave the way for us to have the honor to live on earth in paradise. Keep in mind, that sinless state will be achieved within that 1000 year period, it won’t be sudden or automatic after judgment day.

Unless you have a fierce debate with a leader of a Born Again congregation, a person that scoffs at and belittles the JW’s on principle more so than scripture, you probably won’t understand the true nature of Born Again ideology.

The same position displayed here.

1 hour ago, Jeff Danby said:

I call those by name. I coward to no man. James, John, Srecko, and others like witness

1 hour ago, Jeff Danby said:

Here, it can be applied to the likes of James, JWinsider, Anna, Comfortmypeople, Shiwiii, and people like a self-appointed anointed (witness) that for the first time down voted a comment out of hate, and yet in that persons mental state, they are still anointed for calling someone's comment stupid, without realizing how stupid that self appointment is in the eyes of God.

Therefore, it isn't as much of the truth, which there is basically known to be sought here, even though the majority like to pretend to be intelligent with their long-drawn  misapplied Watchtower literature applications, as much as doing everything possible to undermine scripture to sway their personal argument to be the truth. This of course, is not childish, but apostasy.

Now you will see I didn't include TOM here. TOM is here to get all this input to benefit his personal fiances. He doesn't care one way or another about, truth.

3 hours ago, Jeff Danby said:

So be it.

I must warn you. Anyone, having a positive vote in my behalf is considered AllenSmith34 by all these yo-yos. Toms word not mine. It won’t be long before they accuse you of being Allen.

As a matter of fact, foreigner and anyone else that supported AllenSmith before he was “deleted” by the likes of Anna, James, JWinsider, Tom and whoever else forced the owner (wink! Wink!), even though, these people themselves were just as insulting to him as they are with me, shows the greater bias among friends and colleagues (AKA-D'Avatars). The real bias force to defend and protect each other at all cost. Foreigner is therefore considered BTK.

Tom likes to rebuke those that challenge opposers and apostates by their terms. He prefers to silence the truth to accept nonsense and falsehood to benefit his authorship.

Have a good day! 🤗

14 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

But fear not, John and James are in the same league as you.

As Jesus said to his people that chose to follow HIM:

“Blessed [morally courageous and spiritually alive with life-joy in God’s goodness] are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil things against you because of [your association with] Me. Be glad and exceedingly joyful, for your reward in heaven is great [absolutely inexhaustible]; for in this same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."  Matt 5:11,12 (AMP)

3 hours ago, Jeff Danby said:

Please analyze the word "truth".  Especially truth from God and Christ.  

Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.   James 1:16,17

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.  Mark 11:24

Do you believe the GB are asking for a good and perfect gift of truth from the Father?  "What does the record show?", as they have said.  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

As Jesus said to his people that chose to follow HIM:

Proverbs 12:15-25

15 Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others.

16 A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted.

17 An honest witness tells the truth; a false witness tells lies.

18 Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.

19 Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.

20 Deceit fills hearts that are plotting evil; joy fills hearts that are planning peace!

21 No harm comes to the godly, but the wicked have their fill of trouble.

22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.

23 The wise don’t make a show of their knowledge, but fools broadcast their foolishness.

24 Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.

25 Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.

How does one distinguish between the OT and Jesus understanding in

Matt 5:11,12 (AMP) by not misapplying scripture. Or are you saying, you have never "spoken" ill of the Watchtower GB, think! Think! before, posting.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Question: Is @Foreigner real person or someones clone just for purpose of down voting? :)))

What is the observation. Does this mean witness be Srecko as an anonymous avatar? Or is witness not real to suggest automation and clone of John, James or JWinsider, because of the down vote support given, including you.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Patricia deaton
    Newest Member
    Patricia deaton

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.