The World News Media

THE TRINITY

Jesus.defender

@Srecko Sostar I stated animals cannot preach the gospel, and yet you said they did, according to the Bible.

Stop running from your claims and answer them lol.

Also, the biblical definition in respects to the Strong's gives us the answer: https://biblehub.com/greek/2784.htm

Lol, nice try to with the common English Dictionary though, I got a laugh out of that one. Mind you, you ignored the main context it tells you on the front page - that is hilarious.

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The watchtower has again redefined the word trinity to mean Jehovah, Jesus, and the governing body.

Except for a couple of statements I could not fully agree with, I really appreciated your line of reasoning/questioning.

I truly believe that kids are great. And how they are sincere little people. In comparison to "mature", "spiritual"  people, like You or me, or @James Thomas Rook Jr.,  @Anna and @JW Insider you had m

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You mean this? :)))))

Again, please go to  https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/preach

... dictionary said what are the meanings of word PREACH. 

(especially of a priest or minister in a church) to give a religious speech:

Did Ba'laam's donkey preach the gospel of the Christ? The answer would be No.

Therefore this statement I made is true:

On 7/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, Space Merchant said:

Animals cannot preach the gospel, understand and learn about God let alone teach it.

So can you please answer your claims because now we see cowardice upon you of your own words.

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

our BOTH STATEMENTS ARE the TRUTH, IN SEPARATE CONTEXT ! :))))))))

Not really, because there is no Biblical Evidence of Ba'laam's Donkey preaching any gospel of any sort. Therefore my statement is right, and the response you made to my statement was incorrect.

EDIT: of course that is all you can do, laugh, and consist to appeals of motive, something that a true stupid one will do. For all unwise ones who willfully speak in their own ignorance are stupid persons and nothing more. In short, you've played yourself. That being said, I enjoy a clown making a fool of himself all the more because it shows me how little said clown knows Scripture.

20 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

A debate about proper debating, now that's funny!

The problem is the one who has initiated the debate doesn't know how to conclude to claims by his own word. Until a donkey is seen preaching about the Christ then the claim would be true, however, this information is unfounded, yet claimed.

That being said, this isn't the first time I have been in a debate, and I know legitimate judges for debates, there example puts the fool in his place.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.