The World News Media

Missing Person [San Francisco]

Space Merchant

If anyone is in this area, and or know someone in this area, San Francisco, spread the word. It was encouraged by members of the community to spread this out further over forums and social media and or by any means as I am doing here.

The sister of The Star Wars Girl, Ellen (22), has been missing for about 5 days now.

It is already known I am not too trusting of popular social media sites, but regarding this situation which could be very serious, this is the older sister's twitter: https://twitter.com/thatstarwarsgrl?lang=en

D-Fx43oU0AA1_aE.jpg

• Views 687
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest That Level 5 Swordsman

Shalom and salaam,

I think you are already aware, but there is bad news about the outcome of the search. I found out through that star wars girl's twitter and her YouTube podcast. Good to see others chip in to help out in anyway they can on even Christian forums. Even tho the outcome is total bad news, it is still good to see people care about someone from the community, especially people from Jeremy Hambly's community.

The end of June is a tough one, first Desmond, and now Ellen, both not too far off from each other, for Ellen, the outcome still developing.

Many thanks bro

R.I.P. Ellen :(

On 7/2/2019 at 6:46 AM, Guest That Level 5 Swordsman said:

Shalom and salaam,

I think you are already aware, but there is bad news about the outcome of the search. I found out through that star wars girl's twitter and her YouTube podcast. Good to see others chip in to help out in anyway they can on even Christian forums. Even tho the outcome is total bad news, it is still good to see people care about someone from the community, especially people from Jeremy Hambly's community.

The end of June is a tough one, first Desmond, and now Ellen, both not too far off from each other, for Ellen, the outcome still developing.

Many thanks bro

R.I.P. Ellen :(

Anna must be very broken. This just days after the death of another person whom I know; his memorial was helped in Coney Island. But we know verily well of the cause of his death - mental illness. One thing I urge is that when people think they've pushed everyone away, it isn't true, close friends and family are there and willing to help, which was the case with a blood relative of mine, a cousin. In the late Ellen's case, we do not know what caused her death, similar to D.A., she was found dead, so it is unclear if it is mental illness and or other, it may have been murder, for nowadays girls and women are prominent targets of such.

That being said, I did what I can to help out, I know some people in Cali and the community who took part even though the ending to this story is grim. Truly truly I say, always tell your loved ones and close ones you have love for them because, as my father has always told me, anything can happen when you are out, even in the home. Safety is a placebo, more so, the Bible even tells us that such events are ultimately uncertain, Ecclesiastes 9:11.

May she rest easy in peace, for very soon, like D.A. and many others, she will hear the Lord's voice when he comes and like Lazarus, they, all of them, shall rise - restored to life and in that time, reunion and embrace for God's promise has been and will be done through his only begotten Christ, his Son, Jesus.

Right now, still with Anna's community.