The World News Media

"This Generation" - What's wrong with this picture?

JW Insider

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Matthew 24:34) . . .Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen. (Matthew 24:1-3) . . .Now as Jesus was departing from the temple, his discip

Of course. I brought this topic up because of prayer for understanding and due diligence and meditation. It is not be cute, but it is our very serious Christian obligation to question, to prove to our

There is a lot we don't agree with, JWI.  And this is one of them.  Although I would prefer your spiritual eyes to be more keen than they are, you are certainly wiser, and more experienced than those

Posted Images

On 7/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

No, you added the other part to be cute and to illustrate your inability to grasp a simple and well illustrated (by D. Splane) the teaching on "this generation". If you are unable to understand something pray for understanding and do your due diligence in researching the subject in JW publications and videos. Meditate on them and if you still cannot understand then just wait. But, do not harm your chances of survival by ridicule and blasphemy.

oooh, please explain this blasphemy, is it against the gb or the wt as a whole? 

On 7/4/2019 at 8:06 AM, Anna said:

It still baffles me why this subject (in broadcasting) was even raised.

Destiny for this Overlapping Generation theory is same as to, for example, 1975 issue.  After some period of time WT magazine and JWTV will explain, how some brothers (brotherhood worldwide), in their great zeal, misunderstand what has been published and were read between lines of text (and add own Drawings to Official Picture Drawings) :))) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.