The World News Media

Stop a Heart Attack in Only 1 Minute !

Queen Esther

Stop-a-Heart-Attack-in-Only-1-Minute-1.jpg

Stop  a  Heart  Attack  in  Only  1 Minute !

John Christopher was an American herbalist who has completed many publications on natural healing and herbs. He has also managed to develop 50 herbal formulas that are still used today worldwide. Although he didn’t have a doctorate, he was always known as Dr. Christopher and has had a significant impact in alternative medicine.

He claims that cayenne pepper can help you stop a heart attack in only 60 seconds. He also claims that his method works impeccably at saving people’s lives.

If a person shows symptoms of a heart attack, getting them to consume a cup of cayenne pepper tea may immediately cease symptoms. Cayenne pepper tea is made from a glass of warm water and 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.

Stop-a-Heart-Attack-in-Only-1-Minute-2.jpg

Dr. Christopher explains that this method takes only seconds but it works miraculously. Dr. John Christopher stated: “In 35 years of practice, and working with the people and teaching, I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient and the reason is, whenever I go in–if they are still breathing–I pour down them a cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around).”

More  here   http://www.womendailymagazine.com/stop-a-heart-attack-in-only-1-minute-2/

• Views 741
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell me: Can cayenne pepper halt a heart attack in progress?

Many noted herbalists – particularly the late Dr. John Christopher, who claimed to have stopped heart attacks “in their tracks” with cayenne pepper — insist that it can, and anecdotal accounts of the life-saving effects of cayenne abound on the internet.

On the other hand, conventionally-trained physicians scoff at this assertion, and warn that there is not enough evidence to justify cayenne’s use as an emergency treatment. Many also point to the dangers of administering cayenne to a patient suffering from a heart attack or stroke.

Experts say its use could lead to uncontrolled bleeding if the person is on a blood thinner, such as coumadin. In addition, the pain of ingesting an unaccustomed dose of hot pepper could cause adrenaline to be released, increasing heart rate while reducing blood flow to heart and brain and causing increased death of tissues.

Reperfusion injuries – damage to tissues from the sudden return of blood and oxygen – could also occur. And some websites actually encourage the administration of liquid cayenne extracts to heart attack victims who have lost consciousness – an appallingly dangerous action.

Although cell and animal studies have been encouraging, it’s worth noting: Dr. Kevin Jones, the very scientist behind the capsaicin research, advises against applying capsaicin cream to the skin of someone who is having a heart attack.

It can’t be overstated: if you think you are having a heart attack, call 911 and summon immediate medical assistance. If you would like to use cayenne pepper to ward off heart attacks, discuss this with a trusted doctor.

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/cayenne-pepper-stop-heart-attack-1145.html

I'm  not  a  Doc. sister  Ann, so I can't  give  you  roughly a perfect  answer !  We're  all  different  humans  with  still  more  different  bodies...  I  saw  in  this  Article  a  little  first  aid  by  a  heart  attack.  I  agree  with  you, calling  also  very  fast  the  No. 911 / in  USA,  for  a  professional  help !

I  just  saw,  your  text  is  from  the  link  you  sent  to  me....

When I would  live  far  from a hospital  and  the  emergency doctor  needs  long  time, then  the cayenne - selfmade tea  were  prob. a  fast  possibility  for a first  aid, I  hope  so !   I  know  from  many  TV  reports,  that  take   prompt  action  is  so  very  importend !  The  first min.  can  be  lifesaving... Thats  my  own  opinion  to  that. -  Again,  every  human  is  different  and  we  must  decide  always  individual / customized  to  their  body.  -  Thats  what  I  can  say  to  this  theme.  Thanks !