The World News Media

A JW ASKS, “WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION?"

Witness

The organization is the perceived lifeline for JWs.  I was reading through an article from 2018 where the topic, “wait on Jehovah” was explained as relying on “God’s Word and the organization” to see one through the distresses and trials that face us during these last days.  This implies that having faith in God and Christ are not enough to see us safely into the Kingdom.  It implies that putting faith in an earthly organization is vital to receive salvation. (Rev 2:20)

The article used Habakkuk’s ultimate example of patience for JWs to wait for God to enact judgment on the source of their affliction.  Yet, to clarify, Habakkuk was experiencing the injustices and violence occurring among his own people, primarily as a result of falling into idolatry.

“How long, Lord, must I call for help
and you do not listen
or cry out to you about violence
and you do not save?
Why do you force me to look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Oppression and violence are right in front of me.
Strife is ongoing, and conflict escalates.
This is why the law is ineffective
and justice never emerges.
For the wicked restrict the righteous;
therefore, justice comes out perverted.  Hab 1:2-4

The article expresses that Habakkuk’s prophesy against Judah had complete fulfillment in his day.  God allowed the Babylonians to come against His people as severe discipline, resulting from their wickedness.  (Hab 1:6-11 ) Using Habakkuk’s example of patience when waiting for God to react to the sins of His people, the organization appeases its members to “wait on Jehovah” to “fix” the daily stresses of life that all of us have to face, during this time of the end. ( Hab 2:1 )   

Is that it?  Does this prophet’s message have no further fulfillment for God’s people now?  (Rev 10:7; 22:6 ) Revelation reveals the sins of God’s people during these last days!  (Rev 18:4-8) Habakkuk’s words ring true one again.  Evidence of their sins has progressively come into sharper focus.  Dan 12:9; Rev 20:11-13     

“As this time of the end brings with it full understanding...All the things written in the Bible will finally be fully understood, with complete accuracy, clarity, and in purity.
If you have obeyed God's Word, your righteous obedience will be manifested. If you have disobeyed, it will be uncovered (2 Pet 3:10; Luke 8:17; 12:49; 1 Cor 4:5; 3:13; Rev 11:3,5; 8:5; Jer 21:14; 23:29) 
…all according to the corrected interpretation/"opening", of the scriptures which we already possess.”     Pearl Doxsey, “New Scrolls?”  4womaninthewilderness

Among the sins of God’s anointed priests, is the belief that the organization can bring them salvation. (Isa 43:11; Rev 13:1,2,11,14,15,8) The anointed and companions settle for spiritual food considered “truth”, yet lasting substance. John 15:16 Someone I know compared it  to cotton candy, swirled beautifully on a paper stick; sweet, but without nourishment.  Under the fiery test that has come upon God’s people, will this hollow “truth” survive the heat?  Or, like cotton candy will it melt under God’s wrath?  2 Pet 3:10-12; 5:14; Matt 3:12; Heb 1:7; Rev 11:3,5 

Revelation speaks of a powerful army backed by a “delusion” of righteousness, that God “sends” or allows Satan to enact upon His anointed ones. Luke 21:24; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 11:1,2; 9:1,3-5,7,10; Joel 2:6-9 It conquers them through deceit and demonic expressions inspired by Satan. Rev 16:13,14; 13:5,6

It restricts all spiritual movement of God’s priesthood, replacing them as their “representatives”.  Dan 8:11,12  A prominent, arrogant “false prophet” and the structured powerful system it employs, claims to be ”the truth”, yet is a wicked twist of cloaked violence that successfully removes the power of God’s holy people. Matt 24:48-51  

Babylon the Great is the covenant of death. Isa 28:15  The call in the last days is to “come out of her my people”, out of that covenant, to receive life.  It is time to escape the final judgment to come upon the “kings of the earth”.  (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)  Rev 6:15-17

Hab 2:2-4:  The Lord answered me:

“Write down this vision;
clearly inscribe it on tablets
so one may easily read it.
For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
it testifies about the end and will not lie.
Though it delays, wait for it,
since it will certainly come and not be late.
Look, his ego is inflated;
he is without integrity.
But the righteous one will live by his faith.
Moreover, winebetrays;
an arrogant man is never at rest.
He enlarges his appetite like Sheol,
and like Death he is never satisfied.
He gathers all the nations to himself;
he collects all the peoples for himself
.”

Many JWs recognize the injustices within the congregations, hoping that God will repair what is believed to be His organization.  They are told to persevere and not question the authority of the elder body.

However, notice what Pearl Doxsey states:

Sitting still in silence, is not truly, "waiting on Jehovah"...as if His patience is to blame for our drunken sleep.
We do not "wait on Jehovah" for Him to make us take action to do what is right  (Deut 30:15,19; Luke 13:24)  Yhwh is not going to force the corrupt ones to change, so we should stop waiting for that. He is allowing a short time, to see what WE will choose; the condoning of corruption...or faithful action that results in life.  (Gal 6:4; Mark 10:29,30; Rev 2:2; 2 Cor 6:17; Rev 18:4; Mark 8:35)

We have free will, and must choose for ourselves to obey His warnings and guidance. "Waiting" will not accomplish this, nor save us. Decisive action was needed to save Noah and his family (Gen 6:22; Heb 12:25). It is the same today (Matt.24:371Cor.10:11).  (Matt 24:37; 1 Cor 10:11) 

Many may be under the impression that we have enough time before the end; and that there is time for the Organization to be cleansed and repaired. The reality is, that no longer will imperfect men running an imperfect organization, rule in righteousness during the remainder of Satan's system. 
The very next kings will be Yhwh, Christ, and his glorified brothers (2 Pet 3:5-7;11,13; Rev 12:10; 6:10,11; 14:1). These have no need of a man-made Temple, buildings, or Organization (John 4:21,23,24; Matt 24:2, Isa 26:5; Job 5:11; Ezek 21:25-27; Luke 14:11).

God himself is constructing his own, perfected "organization"; and the last of the living stones are taking their place in the completed Tabernacle of God (1 Cor 15:50; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22; Heb 11:10; Acts 7:48; Zech 4:9,10)) This everlasting and glorious "organization" comes down out of heaven from God (Rev 21:2-5; 22:3,4; Dan 2:44); not up from the ashes of corruption and sin (Job 14:4). 

Yhwh has made plain in so many scriptures, that now is not the time for loyalty to those condemned. It is a time for fleeing, an opened door provided by the merciful compassion of the King of Eternity; who does not implement the cleansing fire of His wrath, until first He warns His prophets  (Amos 3:7; 2 Pet 1:21) 

Let him that has ears...listen! (Luke 21:21,22; 17:32; Isa 52:11; 2 Cor 6:17; Jer 51:45; Rev 18:4)

Pearl Doxsey – “Flee” 4womaninthewilderness

I’m including Ecclesiastes Chapter 12, with just a few of what could be many, descriptions of terms that lead one to other compatible scriptures.   Personally, I see this this chapter as shedding light on the severe situation God’s people will face, in its extremity.  I believe some of you, might feel the same. 

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth,
    before the evil days come
And the years approach of which you will say,
    “I have no pleasure in them”;
Before the sun is darkened
    and the light and the moon and the stars  (Rev 6:12)
    and the clouds return after (“behind”) the rain;
When the guardians of the house tremble,
    and the strong men are bent;
When the women who grind are idle because they are few, (Luke 17:35)
    and those who look through the windows grow blind;

When the doors to the street are shut,
    and the sound of the mill is low;
When one rises at the call of a bird,
    and all the daughters of song are quiet; (Isa 1:18
When one is afraid of heights, (“that which is exalted, arrogant”)
    and perils in the street; (“fears shall be in the way”)
When the almond tree blooms, (almond tree, “the first to awaken in the spring” – Jer 1:11,12)
    and the locust grows sluggish (“burdensome”– Rev 9:3-5)
    and the caper berry (“desire”) is without effect,
Because mortals go to their lasting home,
    and mourners go about the streets;
Before the silver cord is snapped (cord = “inheritance, measuring line” Rev 11:1,2)
    and the golden bowl is broken, [bowl - Zech 4:2,3; broken – “oppressed” (Holy Spirit)]
And the pitcher is shattered at the spring, (Isa 49:9; Rev 8:10,11)
    and the pulley is broken at the well, (pully – “wheel/whirlwind” ; broken – “oppressed”; well – “cistern, a pit hole, especially one used as a dungeon”).  (Rev 13:10; Isa 52:2)

And the dust returns to the earth as it once was,
    and the life breath returns to God who gave it.
Vanity of vanities, says Qoheleth,
    all things are vanity!

“Qoheleth” – “a collector, preacher, (female) assembler, lecturer”

Epilogue. Besides being wise, Qoheleth taught the people knowledge, and weighed, scrutinized and arranged many proverbs. 10 Qoheleth sought to find appropriate sayings, and to write down true sayings with precision. 11 The sayings of the wise are like goads; like fixed spikes are the collected sayings given by one Shepherd. 12 As to more than these, my son, beware. Of the making of many books there is no end, and in much study there is weariness for the flesh. (How many “books” has the organization printed and then discarded?)

13 The last word, when all is heard: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this concerns all humankind; 14 because God will bring to judgment every work, with all its hidden qualities, whether good or bad.

Of interest, “Trees of Life”, “Holy City” 4womaninthewilderness

life boat.png

• Views 844
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the same company WT owns shares in, where thousands of JWs preach on the organization's behalf, with many joining M. Stephen Lett's personal page.   The more shares WT can buy up, the more influe

They are not short, but shorter than the above post.  Maybe that fits the requirement. The WT leaders have been cunning in revealing bits of truth over the years, but washing it clean away, with

Tom, how do you feel about 1914?  Do you realize your message is intertwined around that date?  Are you spreading the truth about God Kingdom to come, or a lie?   You believe the "day of the Lord" beg

Posted Images

Organization makes possible the magnification of almost anything. In this case it is the spread of the message of God’s kingdom.

To thwart that magnification, and even the message itself, is the primary reason to carry on so virulently against it. 

7 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Could I get an "Executive Summary" of that, in about three short paragraphs?

They are not short, but shorter than the above post.  Maybe that fits the requirement.

The WT leaders have been cunning in revealing bits of truth over the years, but washing it clean away, with fresh lies.  I am referring to Habakkuk, his prophesy and the article I read, which I pointed out that the article doesn’t mention its fulfillment now.    In fact, all the prophets spoke of the Christ, and of the end times.  And what the prophets proclaimed to God’s people during their time period, rings true today. They are in harmony with Jesus’ words that are directed to the “elect” – the anointed ones.  Matt 24:24   God’s people haven’t escaped sin, but are wallowing in it.  It is naïve to think that an earthly organization that runs on Satanic fuel, (any and all resources available in this world) would bring protection to a people; when no other earthly organization in this world can do so. It is a concoction from the minds of men, beginning in the 1940’s.    Relying on it as a protection and way to salvation, is relying on an idol. It is what the fingers of men have made.  Isa 2:8  The apostles didn’t rely on an organization; no anointed one up until the early 1900's relied on an organization to preach and worship as Christ said it was to occur, in John 4:21-24.   Several times in the past God’s people claimed to worship Him, yet they also worshiped their idols, as do JWs today – “Jehovah and his organization”. However, many are aware of its problems.  Believing that God will fix what is broken is a misconception, but many JWs wholeheartedly are convinced of this, by their leaders.  Hos 8:1-6  God didn’t fix what was broken in the past, but removed His Holy Spirit, allowing them to suffer for their actions. Before doing so, He sent His prophets to warn them of what was to come upon them. He offered them His protection. Those that may have suffered but returned to the Father, He restored.  Always, it was the few who did so. 

There is one last prophetic message to God’s people before the Kingdom arrives.  That is, to leave idolatry and the ignorance of God’s laws behind. It is, the awareness of the oppression and transgression of His people (the Temple of God, 1 Cor 3:16,17)  under a “Gentile” rule, the elder body.  2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3  The book of Revelation brings prophesies from all the books of the Bible together as a finished puzzle, revealing this last surge of deception on the “woman” New Covenant members, and their falling into sin because of it. Rev 12:15 This time, its appearance is not one easily detected, as perhaps one would look at a religion with obvious idols, and who do not follow the laws of God.  This time, it appears as “truth”, and the accomplishment of a great preaching work. 2 Thess 2:9-12   Yet, the violence (Hab 1:2-4)  and obvious betrayal of God’s decrees that otherwise might be apparent in the past, are now cloaked under falsehoods spoken with a smooth tongue. Prov 5:3   It is a captivity that Revelations speaks of, (Rev 13:10; Col 2:8) and a “conquering” of the anointed ones under a powerful rule that is directed by a false prophet – a “Hartlot”.   The organization deflects the meaning of Revelation to “Christendom” when it is pasted all over within it, evidence that God’s people are under a spiritual captivity to a Beast and a false prophet.  Rev 13:1,11; 20:7-9

God is warning His people, His potential “kings and priests of the earth”, (1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 1:5; 5:9,10) and all of those with them, to “come out”.  Rev 18:4-8  His chosen people are not in Christendom, but are the “saints” gathered in the organization, where speaking against falsehoods causes them and their companions to be disfellowshipped, thrown out of the congregation and considered, dead.   John 16:2; Rev 13:5-7,15   It is prophesy being fulfilled.  That really is the bottom line.  1 Cor 10:12-14  The organization is not a lifeline to salvation, but a created idol.  God and Jesus Christ are, and always have been, our source of salvation.  Acts 4:12

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Organization makes possible the magnification of almost anything. In this case it is the spread of the message of God’s kingdom.

Tom, how do you feel about 1914?  Do you realize your message is intertwined around that date?  Are you spreading the truth about God Kingdom to come, or a lie?   You believe the "day of the Lord" began in 1914, or do you?  The organization's leaders keep teaching it...as truth.  However, we know many of the higher-ups wanted to drop it over the years.   Yet, it's still there, dangling as a weak backbone, struggling to support your message.

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,  not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.  Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.  He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thess 2:3-4

Your elders have set themselves up in God's Temple, (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17), as a priesthood, proclaiming to be chosen by God's Holy Spirit.  THEY and the GB,  are responsible for the message you preach concerning  the prophesy of the "day of the Lord" as come in 1914.  Do you see that the organization fulfills this scripture?  

14 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

There are innumerable threads about 1914 on this forum, and I have participated in some of them. Go back, find what I have written, and let that stand as your answer. 

Oh yes, there are many threads on 1914, but we two have come to a standstill.  I don't feel like hunting down your opinion any more than you wanted to hunt down the truth about myself.  So, I leave the question with you.  And this one, as well:  Do you see that the organization fulfills the role of the "man of lawlessness" and the environment around its existence,  revealed in 2 Thess chapter 2, and I'll add Rev  chapter 13?  

3 hours ago, Witness said:

So, I leave the question with you.  And this one, as well: 

You ridiculous woman! Those, too, are easily gleaned from remarks already made. The only reason that “we two have come to a standstill” is because you don’t have the sense to acknowledge an answer when given. You simply repackage one of your complaints and run it through again—as you are doing here, ever breathing life into corpses that have been buried.

3 hours ago, Witness said:

I don't feel like hunting down your opinion any more than you wanted to hunt down the truth about myself.  

I did though, didn’t I? My goal was to find out if there was anything that you believed in other than that the current GB was doing it all wrong, while somehow keeping you and the other “true” anointed prisoners in the abyss. And when I did ask questions to that end, you immediately took it as evidence that I was finally coming around to view you as the true teacher! It was unbelievable!

How can eight ‘false’ anointed so hamstring the countless ‘real’ anointed?—for the one thing that I did learn from the exchange is that you hold there are countless real anointed, not at all the limited number JWs point to. Send the eight out into the wilderness, forget they ever existed, and use your overwhelming numbers to feed the sheep yourselves, if that is the case.

The reason that you cannot draw them in, in the spirit of Haggai 2:7. (And I will shake all the nations, and the precious things of all the nations will come in) is that you have no “in” for them to come into. Your “in” is no more than tirades that the GB is wrong. You don’t actually do anything otherwise, or at least nothing that you have identified.

They, on the other hand, have a considerable “in,” which you do nothing but disparage. Say anything about deeds of the organization, and you say “Who needs deeds? Who needs organization? Just believe in the Lord Jesus.” 

Say it already: “Just believe on the Lord and go to the church of your choice.”

Your hate-filled diatribes against the GB (as opposed to JTR’s, which are crass and insulting, but seldom if ever hate-filled) even earn you rebukes from the Librarian (that old hen) from time to time, whereas I have only been rebuked by her once, mostly unwillingly since it was Admin’s displeasure that triggered it, and that was her own fault for putting me on a thread I didn’t want to be put on in the first place, “TrueTom vs the Apostates” and, come to think of it, you were one of the apostates, but in hindsight, I am glad that she did it because I built that exchange into a book called “TrueTom vs the Apostates” and made use of that rebuke in the very first chapter:

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/01/confrontation-atop-gotham-tower-1.html

So ridiculous woman that you may be, I owe you a significant creative debt.

46 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Your hate-filled diatribes against the GB (as opposed to JTR’s, which are crass and insulting, but seldom if ever hate-filled) even earn you rebukes from the Librarian (that old hen) from time to time,

I would just like to say that I do not hate the Governing Body ... my feelings toward them are ambivalent ... because with all the bad things they do because of ignorant cluelessness, and greed ... they do a tremendously good job in keeping the focus on Jehovah's Kingdom and Sovereignty.

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that this is not just a "schtick" to keep the free money waterfall into the Society's Treasury uninterrupted.

I had three elders surround me in the aisle way at the Kingdom Hall after the Sunday meeting several years ago, and without any preamble at all, one asked me "What do you think of the Governing Body?"

The question totally surprised me and I blurted out the whole truth in one sentence "I do not think of them at all!"

They left me alone for several years after that.

dt140923.gif

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You ridiculous woman! Those, too, are easily gleaned from remarks already made. The only reason that “we two have come to a standstill” is because you don’t have the sense to acknowledge an answer when given.

The answer to your feelings about 1914?  I have not followed your conversations on 1914.  If the answer is in this sentence:

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

There are innumerable threads about 1914 on this forum, and I have participated in some of them.

...then I'll just guess the answer.

I did though, didn’t I? 

Did you?  Our conversation under “The Chief Cornerstone”, ended this way:

Tom:  "The point is, that after a single year as a Witness, you become convinced of your anointing, with all its implications that you will be a messenger to everyone else, as well as a future (and in some respects present) king and priest."

I answered:  “Oh Tom.  When you get this part of the story right I'll continue to answer your comments. “

You really only “heard” about a third of what I had told you during our entire conversation, but I didn't call you a ridiculous man.  I never said it as you stated it, which makes me think your attention span for a writer, appears to be very short.   Here's the link if you want to verify what I did say.  

My goal was to find out if there was anything that you believed in other than that the current GB was doing it all wrong, while somehow keeping you and the other “true” anointed prisoners in the abyss. And when I did ask questions to that end, you immediately took it as evidence that I was finally coming around to view you as the true teacher! It was unbelievable!

What is that phrase, "in your dreams?"  I think you were listening to BTK too much on that subject.  Although, it is my dream that all JWs would just pack up and leave the WT.  

Your hate-filled diatribes against the GB

And, elders who have stolen the priesthood from God's chosen people, (1 Pet 2:5,9) and who have been given authority by your GB to disfellowship them if they speak against one of their false teachings, or the existence of the organization itself,...is not an act of hate.  Is that what you are saying? 

How can eight ‘false’ anointed so hamstring the countless ‘real’ anointed?

By falling from God's grace and listening to another spirit.  2 Pet 3:17; Rev 8:10,11; Rev 13:11

for the one thing that I did learn from the exchange is that you hold there are countless real anointed, not at all the limited number JWs point to.

Did I say that?  Could you pinpoint it for me?  I have no clue what the number of anointed are in the organization.  If you are meaning the "144,000", that number is symbolic.  

The reason that you cannot draw them in, in the spirit of Haggai 2:7. (And I will shake all the nations, and the precious things of all the nations will come in) is that you have no “in” for them to come into. Your “in” is no more than tirades that the GB is wrong. You don’t actually do anything otherwise, or at least nothing that you have identified.

I directed you to a facebook site, which is one outlet of "preaching" to "Israel", the anointed ones.  Matt 10:23  You prefer the organization, your stronghold and mountain...to worship through. John 4: 21,23,24 You prefer to see men organized to accomplish what you believe is God's will.  The true preaching work is accomplished by God's choice (Rev 11:1-3) and done according to God's way, (Zech 4:6,7)  not by men who "go down to Egypt" to rescue them when they get in dire straits with the nations.  Isa chapter 31   If you have proof that I "don't actually do anything" before God,  please tell me.  I don't work for men and their expensive vision,  but only for the Father and Jesus Christ.  

Say it already: “Just believe on the Lord and go to the church of your choice.”

I would never say that.  God has one "organization" as brought out in the beginning post.  You, along with most JWs cannot see it, although its true members reside with you.