The World News Media

who is referred to here?

Bubba Johnson Jr

I think I can answer the question above under the chart that asks: "How do Jesus's words indicate that we are living deep in the time of the end?"

A. Because if we were to look carefully at the chart and notice the scale that was used to indicate the time for each event, we can see that the Great Tribulation breaks out exactly 148 years after 1893, which is the year 2041. Therefore we are living deep in the time of the end.

toscale.png

• Views 4k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's good advice. I really did take a risk in guessing that @Bubba Johnson Jr also had in mind how Brother Splane's "Chart of the Ages" could be related to 1 Thess 5. It turned out that I was right,

Moreover, if they really wanted to pump everyone into fever pitch, as John charges they do, they would not have let 1Thess 5:2-3 go unmentioned during last week’s assigned Bible reading—the verse abou

Of course there could be OVERLAPPING groups, JWI. These are known as zombies.

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

It's possible that Bubba hopes to find scriptural support for the THREE GROUPS, marked separately in the chart below. But I don't understand his reasoning, and I hope he will explain. Here is what Bubba posted adjacent to the verses above:

A timeline of “this generation”

It is also very possible that @Bubba Johnson Jr would like to know When Great Tribulation will start :)) 

7 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=12f10edf8c0914d4I think I can answer the question above under the chart that asks: "How do Jesus's words indicate that we are living deep in the time of the end?"

A. Because if we were to look carefully at the chart and notice the scale that was used to indicate the time for each event, we can see that the Great Tribulation breaks out exactly 148 years after 1893, which is the year 2041. Therefore we are living deep in the time of the end.

toscale.png

Amazing! :)) I like it,  how you know to use all this digital tools and incorporate measuring strip in millimeter division on picture so precisely. Excellent work :))

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I wanted to see what I might be missing from your point. I assumed that by adding a third point to the above, that you were saying there was a third group of anointed being addressed. So, to figure out where your idea differs, I color-coded the 2 groups above so that I can map them to the persons mentioned in your third group:

So, to me, this seems to say: . . . Afterward, we in GROUP 2 will, together with GROUP 1, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air. . .

I still don't see a GROUP 3. Can you explain?

I have just gotten online for today and I did not realize that this firestorm had erupted. I will be back on when I get something to eat. Be back soon!...Tom (Bubba)

A fine example of three groups that overlap would be the adherents of JTR, of John Butler, and of Srecko. 

Put them on the same planet and they will fight like cats and dogs. Put them on the worldnewsmediaforum, and they suddenly find that they are practically bedfellows.

As the light gets brighter, we can even make out 4, for there is always Witness.

1 hour ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

Be back soon!...Tom (Bubba)

“Now as TrueTom was saying these things in his defense, Festus said in a loud voice: “You are going out of your mind, TrueTom! Great learning is driving you out of your mind!”  But TrueTom said: “I am not going out of my mind, Your Excellency Festus. Well, actually, you do have a point. I guess I am going nuts, but it is not on account of great learning. I am spending too much time with the yo-yos on the worldnewsmediaforum.”

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Amazing! :)) I like it,  how you know to use all this digital tools and incorporate measuring strip in millimeter division on picture so precisely. Excellent work :))

Millimeter Scale.jpg

This is AMERUKA!  We don't use no stinkin' SI Units in AMERUKA!

We are red-blooded Bible-Totin' red white and blue  people that use FEET, and INCHES, like the Lord intended normal people to use.  Millimeters, PAH!, that what drug dealers use when rolling reefers!

Here in Ameruka SI unites is an abbreviation for SISSY man ... the kind of man that will watch Star Trek and yell for Captain Kirk to set his Phaser on STUN!

REAL MEN don't use STUN. and REAL MEN don't use millimeters !  Tha's for the French who drive those tiny little two seater cars with horns that go "Heunk! Heunk!"

And Amerulum Surveyors are the manliest men of all.  they go through reptile infested swamps, loaded with disease and death, measuring property lines on brackish water, with CHAINS. They come home from work with bug bites that CAST SHADOWS, like craters on the Moon! After six or eight beers, they hardly notice!

Millimeters ... PAH!

Next thing you know, they will be measuring "Overlapping Generations" in CUBITS!

Surveyor's Chain.jpg

OK scripture in question: 1 Thess. 5:13-18

On 7/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

13  Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant* about those who are sleeping in death,q so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope.r 14  For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again,s so too God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in death through Jesus.t 15  For this is what we tell you by Jehovah’s* word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death ; 16  because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’su voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.v 17  Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in cloudsw to meet the Lordx in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord.y 18  So keep comforting one another with these words.

#1. Paul did not want congregation members to be uninformed about those who were sleeping in death (vs.13) God would resurrect them just as he did Jesus - in time. Even Jesus was nonexistent for a short time. These ones, although anointed with a valid heavenly hope had to die must wait in death as did Paul. However, when Christ came as King in 1914, those who were dead in union with Christ rose first (vs. 16).

Anointed Christians alive as humans on earth at that time, would not be instantly raised to heaven prior to these ones who have been asleep for so long in death. (vs. 15b: that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death.) : this is the beginning of the first part of "this generation" that Jesus said "would not pass away, until all these things occur"; which includes the final battle, Armageddon, in which ALL of the 144,000 resurrected sons of God WILL participate in. When these ones die during Christ's presence they are resurrected, "in a moment, in the blink of an eye" and join the others who had been sleeping for so long as spirit creatures in the Kingdom.

At some point prior to Armageddon "17  Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in cloudsw to meet the Lordx in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord."  This is the remnant of the anointed congregation, which will include the second part of "this generation" that did NOT pass away until all these things occurred. This group, of which all of the Governing Body is a part of is, as Brother Splane said "is certainly showing their age."

#1 We will not know the "day or the hour" until it occurs, but we have enough evidence to see that we are, as David Shafer said "right on the cusp of the Great Tribulation

#2 I would never add anything to an illustration developed by the "faithful and discreet slave" to help us to understand what Jesus Christ is saying to us NOW.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

A fine example of three groups that overlap would be the adherents of JTR, of John Butler, and of Srecko. 

Put them on the same planet and they will fight like cats and dogs. Put them on the worldnewsmediaforum, and they suddenly find that they are practically bedfellows.

As the light gets brighter, we can even make out 4, for there is always Witness.

TTH, a true JW, sarcastic and insulting because he has nothing constructive to say. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.