Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bubba Johnson Jr -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

Asking about, for example, how many  JW witnesses groups exist, can bring us to answers as: Past and Present, Loyal and Not Loyal, Zeal and not Zeal, Discreet and Non Discreet, Died and Alive .... etc. What would be benefit of such research?

You can used the same methods for "anointed". And come to similar answers.    

What is the purpose for your question, and by what methods, by what tools, you want to making operation upon verses to see what is the content under the skin? :))

21 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What is the purpose for your question, and by what methods, by what tools, you want to making operation upon verses to see what is the content under the skin? :))

It's a good question. I think it might be related to the fact that @Bubba Johnson Jr put these verses in his profile along with Brother Splane's updated "Chart of the Ages" that tried to explain the "overlapping groups of Anointed in 'This Generation.' " He posted this chart among the references to the verses above, and it obviously includes THREE GROUPS of anointed:

1. Anointed who saw and discerned the sign in 1914
  2. Anointed who were once contemporaries with those who saw and discerned the sign in 1914
  3. Anointed who were not contemporaries with those who saw and discerned the sign in 1914

It's possible that Bubba hopes to find scriptural support for the THREE GROUPS, marked separately in the chart below. But I don't understand his reasoning, and I hope he will explain. Here is what Bubba posted adjacent to the verses above:

A timeline of “this generation”

• What are “all these things”?

• How does Exodus 1:6 help us to understand the meaning of “generation”?

• To what particular generation was Jesus referring?

• What two groups make up “this generation”?

• How do Jesus’ words indicate that we are living deep in the time of the end?

I think I can answer the question above under the chart that asks: "How do Jesus's words indicate that we are living deep in the time of the end?"

A. Because if we were to look carefully at the chart and notice the scale that was used to indicate the time for each event, we can see that the Great Tribulation breaks out exactly 148 years after 1893, which is the year 2041. Therefore we are living deep in the time of the end.

toscale.png

40 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

It's possible that Bubba hopes to find scriptural support for the THREE GROUPS, marked separately in the chart below. But I don't understand his reasoning, and I hope he will explain. Here is what Bubba posted adjacent to the verses above:

A timeline of “this generation”

It is also very possible that @Bubba Johnson Jr would like to know When Great Tribulation will start :)) 

7 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=12f10edf8c0914d4I think I can answer the question above under the chart that asks: "How do Jesus's words indicate that we are living deep in the time of the end?"

A. Because if we were to look carefully at the chart and notice the scale that was used to indicate the time for each event, we can see that the Great Tribulation breaks out exactly 148 years after 1893, which is the year 2041. Therefore we are living deep in the time of the end.

toscale.png

Amazing! :)) I like it,  how you know to use all this digital tools and incorporate measuring strip in millimeter division on picture so precisely. Excellent work :))

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I wanted to see what I might be missing from your point. I assumed that by adding a third point to the above, that you were saying there was a third group of anointed being addressed. So, to figure out where your idea differs, I color-coded the 2 groups above so that I can map them to the persons mentioned in your third group:

So, to me, this seems to say: . . . Afterward, we in GROUP 2 will, together with GROUP 1, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air. . .

I still don't see a GROUP 3. Can you explain?

I have just gotten online for today and I did not realize that this firestorm had erupted. I will be back on when I get something to eat. Be back soon!...Tom (Bubba)

A fine example of three groups that overlap would be the adherents of JTR, of John Butler, and of Srecko. 

Put them on the same planet and they will fight like cats and dogs. Put them on the worldnewsmediaforum, and they suddenly find that they are practically bedfellows.

As the light gets brighter, we can even make out 4, for there is always Witness.

1 hour ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

Be back soon!...Tom (Bubba)

“Now as TrueTom was saying these things in his defense, Festus said in a loud voice: “You are going out of your mind, TrueTom! Great learning is driving you out of your mind!”  But TrueTom said: “I am not going out of my mind, Your Excellency Festus. Well, actually, you do have a point. I guess I am going nuts, but it is not on account of great learning. I am spending too much time with the yo-yos on the worldnewsmediaforum.”

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AliciaBarbosa
    Newest Member
    AliciaBarbosa

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.