Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bubba Johnson Jr -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Amazing! :)) I like it,  how you know to use all this digital tools and incorporate measuring strip in millimeter division on picture so precisely. Excellent work :))

Millimeter Scale.jpg

This is AMERUKA!  We don't use no stinkin' SI Units in AMERUKA!

We are red-blooded Bible-Totin' red white and blue  people that use FEET, and INCHES, like the Lord intended normal people to use.  Millimeters, PAH!, that what drug dealers use when rolling reefers!

Here in Ameruka SI unites is an abbreviation for SISSY man ... the kind of man that will watch Star Trek and yell for Captain Kirk to set his Phaser on STUN!

REAL MEN don't use STUN. and REAL MEN don't use millimeters !  Tha's for the French who drive those tiny little two seater cars with horns that go "Heunk! Heunk!"

And Amerulum Surveyors are the manliest men of all.  they go through reptile infested swamps, loaded with disease and death, measuring property lines on brackish water, with CHAINS. They come home from work with bug bites that CAST SHADOWS, like craters on the Moon! After six or eight beers, they hardly notice!

Millimeters ... PAH!

Next thing you know, they will be measuring "Overlapping Generations" in CUBITS!

Surveyor's Chain.jpg

OK scripture in question: 1 Thess. 5:13-18

On 7/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

13  Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant

Hello guest!
about those who are sleeping in death,
    Hello guest!
so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope.
    Hello guest!
14  For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again,
    Hello guest!
so too God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in death through Jesus.
    Hello guest!
15  For this is what we tell you by Jehovah’s
    Hello guest!
word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death
; 16  because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s
    Hello guest!
voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.
    Hello guest!
17  Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds
    Hello guest!
to meet the Lord
    Hello guest!
in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord.
    Hello guest!
18  So keep comforting one another with these words.

#1. Paul did not want congregation members to be uninformed about those who were sleeping in death (vs.13) God would resurrect them just as he did Jesus - in time. Even Jesus was nonexistent for a short time. These ones, although anointed with a valid heavenly hope had to die must wait in death as did Paul. However, when Christ came as King in 1914, those who were dead in union with Christ rose first (vs. 16).

Anointed Christians alive as humans on earth at that time, would not be instantly raised to heaven prior to these ones who have been asleep for so long in death. (vs. 15b: that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death.) : this is the beginning of the first part of "this generation" that Jesus said "would not pass away, until all these things occur"; which includes the final battle, Armageddon, in which ALL of the 144,000 resurrected sons of God WILL participate in. When these ones die during Christ's presence they are resurrected, "in a moment, in the blink of an eye" and join the others who had been sleeping for so long as spirit creatures in the Kingdom.

At some point prior to Armageddon "17  Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds

Hello guest!
to meet the Lord
    Hello guest!
in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord."  This is the remnant of the anointed congregation, which will include the second part of "this generation" that did NOT pass away until all these things occurred. This group, of which all of the Governing Body is a part of is, as Brother Splane said "is certainly showing their age."

#1 We will not know the "day or the hour" until it occurs, but we have enough evidence to see that we are, as David Shafer said "right on the cusp of the Great Tribulation

#2 I would never add anything to an illustration developed by the "faithful and discreet slave" to help us to understand what Jesus Christ is saying to us NOW.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

A fine example of three groups that overlap would be the adherents of JTR, of John Butler, and of Srecko. 

Put them on the same planet and they will fight like cats and dogs. Put them on the worldnewsmediaforum, and they suddenly find that they are practically bedfellows.

As the light gets brighter, we can even make out 4, for there is always Witness.

TTH, a true JW, sarcastic and insulting because he has nothing constructive to say. 

24 minutes ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

#2 I would never add anything to an illustration developed by the "faithful and discreet slave" to help us to understand what Jesus Christ is saying to us NOW.

I understand you may be concerned about adding anything to scripture (or taking away), since that is a very serious thing, but adding something to what is after all human speculation, surely is not a big deal?

Also, what Jesus Christ is saying to us now, is what he said 2000 years ago, and is recorded in the Bible for anyone to see.

Just now, Anna said:

I understand you may be concerned about adding anything to scripture (or taking away), since that is a very serious thing, but adding something to what is after all human speculation, surely is not a big deal?

I completely agree ... IF IT IS CLEARLY LABELED AS ONLY SPECULATION.

Without a clear and unambiguous disclaimer, capable of being understood by almost ANYONE with a 7th grade education ... so clear that it CANNOT be misunderstood ... it is merely a false prophesy, intended to keeps the troops motivated, afraid, and keep the money rolling in.

10 minutes ago, Anna said:

Also, what Jesus Christ is saying to us now, is what he said 2000 years ago, and is recorded in the Bible for anyone to see.

Exactly!

This is not like Groundhog Day, where men in tuxedos and top hats , with cameras rolling, wait for the baby Jesus to come out of his cave, pick him up and after pretending to listen, declare that there will be six more years of tribulation.

50 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

This is AMERUKA!  We don't use no stinkin' SI Units in AMERUKA!

I was almost choked from laugh on comment of yours :)))))))

Well @JW Insider now you have new task, to put INCH Measure, and perhaps we shall get new length result for years. Urim and Thummim - Millimeters and Inches... hahhahaha.

22 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

it is merely a false prophesy, intended to keeps the troops motivated, afraid, and keep the money rolling in.

I do not believe that. But we are both entitled to our opinion 🙂

1 hour ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

sorry bout dat...computer froze up on me🙄

Don't be worried about, because Overlapping will be here for a while.... I mean, enough long for computer to unfroze.  :)))))

1 hour ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

Why not? Are GB theories something like Medo-Persian Laws of unchangeable things.....or Immutable data? :))))

2 hours ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

#1 We will not know the "day or the hour" until it occurs, but we have enough evidence to see that we are, as David Shafer said "right on the cusp of the Great Tribulation

1. We are probably 100 years away from the Judgement. God has to sort out a reliable honest loving Organisation here on Earth first. 

2. And if I say JW's worship the GB, here is a great example, and once again the misuse of that phrase F&DS. 

Now TrueTom, knowing that the one part was made up of Rookites but the other of Butlerites, and yet another of Sreckoites, and let us not forget Witnessites, cried out in the Forum: “Men, brothers, I am a writer, a son of writers. Over the existence of God I am being judged.”  Because he said this, a dissension arose between the Rookites and the Butlerites and the Sreckotites, and the Witnessites, and the assembly was split.

For the Sreckotites say that there is neither resurrection nor angel nor spirit, but the Rookites accept them all except for 85% that they say is crap. And the Butlerites also say the 85% is crap, but they DO believe in some of the 15%. And the Witnessites believe—well, who knows what they believe except that their Queen Mother is the REAL anointed and the anointed of Jehovah’s Witnesses are no good—and the Queen Mother has a Facebook page to prove it. 

So a great uproar broke out, and some of the ones with common sense of the party rose and began arguing fiercely, saying: “We find nothing wrong in this man, but if a spirit or an angel spoke to him—.”  Now when the dissension grew great, the military commander feared that TrueTom would be torn apart by them, and he commanded the soldiers to go down and snatch him from their midst and bring him into the soldiers’ quarters. 

All in a day’s work.

I suppose TTH thinks he is funny.  Keep writing those books Tom. Perhaps Tom thinks he's on a level with his GB.

A bit of fame, a lot of followers, and writing rubbish which it seems some folks are empty headed enough to read and believe. 

17 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I suppose TTH thinks he is funny.

In this case, the gist of the spoof is spot-on, even if the humor should miss. The four participants referred to are implacably opposed regarding spiritual matters, but for the sake of slamming the JW organization, they are soul-mates. Get them scrabbling with each other, and I can write my next book in peace.

And don’t get me going about the Billyites, the Bubbatites, The Annites, and the JWwhites.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Humberto Signorelli
    Newest Member
    Humberto Signorelli

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.