Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bubba Johnson Jr -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There is no way to lose weight without being hungry.

... except of course, for cancer, or something.

Don't mention cancer, I'm trying not to think about it. 

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Don't mention cancer, I'm trying not to think about it. 

Well... Noah did not want to think about giraffes, either ... that's why when they showed up he had to cut two big square holes in the roof of the Ark.

Now... for the next few minutes, do NOT to think about Noah's Ark, with two big square holes cut in the roof, with giraffe necks and heads sticking out.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

By your ignorance of not understanding that those people are not condemned to hell eternally as false religion had it at that time, I say it will go very well for those people that will be judged by Christ and not automatically be denied resurrection. At least, they have that hope, when you, Anna, ?Winsider have known, for becoming enemies of God, by your treacherous minds and tongues.

You know Billy, when I visualize you, I think of you either as a gutless weasel, or a venomous overgrown jellyfish, floating in the ocean.

I know in reality you are neither of those things, but somehow, every time you speak, that's the image I get.

I am more inclined towards the venomous jellyfish, as they have been alive and prosperous all over the Earth's oceans, for at least 300 million years .... with no brain whatsoever.

...... but today, your comments project an image of the gutless weasel.

14 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

You see how some guys use this world  :) :) :) Love of the world and it's food.  :)

Of course, I never denied any of this, if you read my reply....

Do you think Jesus was kind to the pharisees? Matthew 23:33

Do you think Jesus was kind to the merchants in the temple? Matthew 21:13

Billy the Kid makes a good example here about the GB and JW Org. 

Thanks Billy for showing us just how Jesus would deal with both the GB and JW Org. 

The GB and the rest of the hierarchy act just as the Pharisees did and also use the JW Org / W/t soc to gain money and real estate just as those merchants did. 

Fine examples Billy, keep it up. 

9 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Where have you seen the GB go against God’s commands that you people can’t give a straight answer to, but use misinterpreted scripture to make use of garbage ideology?

The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. In fact, the Watch Tower Publications Index includes the heading “Beliefs Clarified,” which lists adjustments in our Scriptural understanding since 1870. 

source: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-february-2017/who-is-leading-gods-people-today/

This is general and public prove, that GB made such (not only minor mistake, but life important) mistakes in doctrines and instructions while leading people (members) with some "commands" that went/going against God and people.  

They can call that "adjustments", "brighter light", "path of righteous".... or somehow else. But GB Responsibility is complete on that. They have no excuse!

BTK says "God would have no problem “rebuking” the Watchtower just as Jesus rebuked those in conflict with God’s commandants."

Now maybe God or Christ is punishing your GB / JW Org / Wt because of the CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE being allowed to go on and be kept hidden in those places. 

And maybe God or christ is punishing your GB / JW Org / Wt because the GB are misusing scripture by pretending to be the Faithful and discreet slave, and for exalting themselves above those of the Anointed Earthwide.

For sure your GB and both Orgs have brought God's name into shame and disrepute by the Child Sexual Abuse situation EARTHWIDE in the Orgs.  

JW Lawyers have proved to be liars and totally dishonest and without love or feeling for victims, so I'm sure that is totally against God, Christ and scripture. 

How anyone can dare to condemn me but at the same time give praise to the GB and those two Orgs, it makes me laugh..

22 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

That means, under the direction of the Watchtower GB, run by Witnesses, they have made, minor adjustment

GB is run by Witnesses ? This is exclusive new information! Shall we wait Official Announcement from JWTV? or to believe You? :)) 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marek Markus
    Newest Member
    Marek Markus

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.