The World News Media

who is referred to here?

Bubba Johnson Jr

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

By your ignorance of not understanding that those people are not condemned to hell eternally as false religion had it at that time, I say it will go very well for those people that will be judged by Christ and not automatically be denied resurrection. At least, they have that hope, when you, Anna, ?Winsider have known, for becoming enemies of God, by your treacherous minds and tongues.

You know Billy, when I visualize you, I think of you either as a gutless weasel, or a venomous overgrown jellyfish, floating in the ocean.

I know in reality you are neither of those things, but somehow, every time you speak, that's the image I get.

I am more inclined towards the venomous jellyfish, as they have been alive and prosperous all over the Earth's oceans, for at least 300 million years .... with no brain whatsoever.

...... but today, your comments project an image of the gutless weasel.

• Views 4k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's good advice. I really did take a risk in guessing that @Bubba Johnson Jr also had in mind how Brother Splane's "Chart of the Ages" could be related to 1 Thess 5. It turned out that I was right,

Moreover, if they really wanted to pump everyone into fever pitch, as John charges they do, they would not have let 1Thess 5:2-3 go unmentioned during last week’s assigned Bible reading—the verse abou

Of course there could be OVERLAPPING groups, JWI. These are known as zombies.

Posted Images

Do you think Jesus was kind to the pharisees? Matthew 23:33

Do you think Jesus was kind to the merchants in the temple? Matthew 21:13

Billy the Kid makes a good example here about the GB and JW Org. 

Thanks Billy for showing us just how Jesus would deal with both the GB and JW Org. 

The GB and the rest of the hierarchy act just as the Pharisees did and also use the JW Org / W/t soc to gain money and real estate just as those merchants did. 

Fine examples Billy, keep it up. 

9 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Where have you seen the GB go against God’s commands that you people can’t give a straight answer to, but use misinterpreted scripture to make use of garbage ideology?

The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. In fact, the Watch Tower Publications Index includes the heading “Beliefs Clarified,” which lists adjustments in our Scriptural understanding since 1870. 

source: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-february-2017/who-is-leading-gods-people-today/

This is general and public prove, that GB made such (not only minor mistake, but life important) mistakes in doctrines and instructions while leading people (members) with some "commands" that went/going against God and people.  

They can call that "adjustments", "brighter light", "path of righteous".... or somehow else. But GB Responsibility is complete on that. They have no excuse!

BTK says "God would have no problem “rebuking” the Watchtower just as Jesus rebuked those in conflict with God’s commandants."

Now maybe God or Christ is punishing your GB / JW Org / Wt because of the CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE being allowed to go on and be kept hidden in those places. 

And maybe God or christ is punishing your GB / JW Org / Wt because the GB are misusing scripture by pretending to be the Faithful and discreet slave, and for exalting themselves above those of the Anointed Earthwide.

For sure your GB and both Orgs have brought God's name into shame and disrepute by the Child Sexual Abuse situation EARTHWIDE in the Orgs.  

JW Lawyers have proved to be liars and totally dishonest and without love or feeling for victims, so I'm sure that is totally against God, Christ and scripture. 

How anyone can dare to condemn me but at the same time give praise to the GB and those two Orgs, it makes me laugh..

In the Armed forces in UK and USA there are rules WRITTEN DOWN for soldiers to follow strictly. 

Yet it has been proved that in many cases those soldiers did not follow the rules. 

It is also the same in the JW Org. However in the JW Org, it would seem as if the elders are told not to follow the rules that are written down.

The GB believe they have the right to tell lies and they call it spiritual warfare. So what is the point of them writing down rules which they know they will deliberately break. The point is, for people like BtK and Space Merchant to point to the written rules and say 'Look i told you so'. How blind are those people ? Anyone can write rules, but it does not mean anyone will live by them. 

On 7/21/2019 at 8:25 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

it would seem

This is a statement implying uncertainty in the accuracy of what follows. This is no way to present the accusatory remarks that you make. It shows that at best they are only your opinion and that you yourself have doubt in their validity.

How different from the example we have been set. 

4 hours ago, Outta Here said:

This is a statement implying uncertainty in the accuracy of what follows. This is no way to present the accusatory remarks that you make. It shows that at best they are only your opinion and that you yourself have doubt in their validity.

How different from the example we have been set. 

What example, oh yes, that Armageddon would be in 1914, then oh no, it would be in 1975, then oh no we must say  it will be soon as we need to keep the money rolling in. 

And, this generation will not pass away, but oh no, it didn't happen we have to say something else, um we must say it will be OVERLAPPING GENERATIONS, even though we have no idea really. 

Then of course, you must not use blood, um well maybe you can use parts of blood, um yes maybe you can use lots and lots of different parts of blood, and maybe possibly one day we will say that you can use full blood. 

There are some of the EXAMPLES you have been set. Set by a GB that call themselves the Faithful and Discreet slave, but have no proof of it and they even admit to not being INSPIRED although they say they are Anointed, but anointed by what we don't quite know yet .