The World News Media

WE GET 4 NEW SONGS... 151, 152, 153, 154 !

Queen Esther

• Views 23k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VERY  SOON  WE  HAVE  THE  TEXT  AND  NOTES  ;o) Song 151 ? Song 152: Our Strength, Our Hope, Our Confidence Song 153: How Does It Make You Feel? Song 154: We Will Keep Enduring

Thats  right  Carmen,  No. 151  is  not  there...  I  will  ask  Bro. Murdock !   ************************************************************************************* Bro. Murdock,  we  got  all

I have finally found the evasive song 151! Download this set of Spanish songs and you'll hear it there. (It will probably sound the same in English when we get it.) The approximate translation of the

Posted Images

On 11.5.2016 at 08:25, Aaron Mathewson said:

There was an announcement quite some time ago that said they would be adding 15 new songs to the song book... I want to say it was an annual meeting. Where did you find these at? I've tried looking for them and can't find them...

I  can  tell  you  more  on  Friday / Saturday,  Brother  Aaron M.!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the images for songs 151 to 154 are on jw.org in Spanish too...

iasnm_S_sqr_151_xl.jpgiasnm_S_sqr_152_xl.jpg iasnm_S_sqr_153_xl.jpg iasnm_S_sqr_154_xl.jpg

...and in French, and in Italian, and in Russian, and in Romanian, and in Portuguese, and in Korean, and in Greek, and in Hungarian, and in Filipino, and in German, and in Ukrainian (last 5 languages song 151 only), and in.......

How many others will come along? And where did they all come from?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.