Guest Indiana

• 3 weeks later...

• Views 543
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman at the well with Jesus, said, “I know that the Messiah will come, and when he comes, he will tell us everything.”

26 Jesus answered, “I AM HE, I WHO AM TALKING WITH YOU.”

"Then the woman left her water jar, went back to the town, and said to the people there, 29 “Come and see the man who told me everything I have ever done. Could he be the Messiah?” 30 So they left the town and went to Jesus.

39 Many of the Samaritans in that town believed in Jesus because the woman had said, “He told me everything I have ever done.” 40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they begged him to stay with them, and Jesus stayed there two days. Many more believed because of his message, 42 and they told the woman, 'We believe now, not because of what you said, but because we ourselves have heard him, AND WE KNOW THAT HE REALLY IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.'" John 4:25,26,28-30,29-42

Watch this account here:  https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/life-of-jesus-gospel-of-john.html/samaritan-village/english.html?fbclid=IwAR0rzxoJwE00K96reLZxqn1dgZhmzBErBKwMaJJzD2KmX2mBdL4BIzTQkSE

The disciples asked Jesus, "what will happen to show that it is the time for your coming and the end of the age"  4 Jesus answered, “Watch out, and do not let anyone fool you. 5 Many men, CLAIMING TO SPEAK FOR ME, will come and say, ‘I am the Messiah!’ and they will fool many people.

23 “Then, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There he is!’—do not believe it. 24 For FALSE MESSIAHS AND FALSE PROPHETS WILL APPEAR; they will perform great miracles and wonders in order to deceive EVEN GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, if possible. 25 Listen! I have told you this ahead of time." Matt 24:3-5,23-25

For consideration - "Who Really Is?"  4womaninthewilderness, Pearl Doxsey

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.