The World News Media

Who Did Cain Fear Was Going To Kill Him?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just a quick reply, have no time to post any support for this, but I remember researching this at one time since I also had the same question. It would appear that since there is no time frame

Melinda, I respect your opinions, and have also carefully considered the Scriptures you posted. I am not trying to convince ANYBODY, as Jehovah shows us all mercy for being wrong ... or who could

(Genesis 2:4-6) . . .This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time of their being created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven. 5 Now there was as yet no bush of the field f

Posted Images

Lessee ... um ..... there was Adam ... uh... Eve ..... and, uh ... Cain (who killed Abel), so that would mean  that 1/3 of the directly created "Homo Theocraticus" humans  alive after the murder .... was a murderer.  

Only four of the "Homo Theocraticus" family created by God, on the Earth, and one of them kills his brother.

That leaves three people.  One in three is a murderer. (Stops to count on fingers, just to verify ....)

(1/3 = 33.3333% for those in Rio Linda)

That does not take into account all the evolved humans that were NOT a part of "Homo Theocraticus",  

Those  humans  who already lived outside the Garden of Eden, all over the Earth, all the way to Australia, and beyond, who left extensive hard irrefutable evidence  of their civilizations.

The ones that Cain feared would kill him, no matter where he went on the Earth. 

The ones from whom Cain took a wife, and bore children, that eventually became us.

Take my word about the 1/3 = 33.3333%..

It's based on REAL MATH!

By the way .... if you ever wonder WHY God created mankind ... "Homo Theocraticus" .. only about 6,000 years ago ... to me the answer is quite simple.

For billions of years the Moon has been moving away from the Earth, getting smaller and smaller as it moves about two inches away further each year. 

Only at the time we are living in RIGHT NOW is the apparent size of the Moon and the Sun EXACTLY coincident, which because of solar eclipses you can see how starlight bends around the gravitational influence of the Moon, and by recording that on photographic plates, as was done circa 1918, you can PROVE Einstein's theory of relativity, and give us an understanding of how the Universe REALLY works.

At the EXACT time we were ready to become Spacefarers on the seas of light!

Jehovah wanted to create a people that would live FOREVER, for the first time ... so that they would live to see their destinations, when they became Spacefarers.

It's a BIG physical Universe out there, folks, and Jehovah does not need ANY of it for himself.

26 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

Two created by God, all others procreated.  But whom did Jesus die for?

Because of Cain intermarrying  with a woman naturally evolved, eventually (by the time Jesus arrived) the blood lines would have been  completely intermixed, and ALL men and women  could benefit from that Ransom. (?).

Remember ... during the time of Abraham, if you were NOT of his blood line, all people of the Earth were pretty much ignored by God, and were NOT a special possession of God, so salvation has not always been for all people .....

It's just an example to keep in mind as we try to figure things out.

The unsubstantiated story of Cain and Abel, before he was murdered, having sex with their sisters, who were NEVER mentioned,  to progenate the human race always seemed silly and contrived to me, and there is no Biblical support whatsoever for that idea.

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

during the time of Abraham, if you were NOT of his blood line, all people of the Earth were pretty much ignored by God, and were NOT a special possession of God, so salvation has not always been for all people

The Bible says that by means of Abraham's seed all nations will be blessed. This means that those of Abraham's blood line became the special possession that produced the Messiah, the means for potential salvation for ALL mankind, dead or alive.

The unsubstantiated story of Cain and Abel, before he was murdered, having sex with their sisters, who were NEVER mentioned,  to progenate the human race always seemed silly and contrived to me

Why does it seem silly?

and there is no Biblical support whatsoever for that idea.

"That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned" (Romans 5:12)

If there was the possibility of more than one person* being directly created by Jehovah, then how could the above scripture apply?

*Edit: I should really say 2 people. One of each sex.

3 hours ago, Anna said:
9 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

during the time of Abraham, if you were NOT of his blood line, all people of the Earth were pretty much ignored by God, and were NOT a special possession of God, so salvation has not always been for all people

The Bible says that by means of Abraham's seed all nations will be blessed. This means that those of Abraham's blood line became the special possession that produced the Messiah, the means for potential salvation for ALL mankind, dead or alive.

There is no conflict between what I said, and what you said Anna.

My words stated "during the time of Abraham". Perhaps I should have been more specific, because obviously Israel came into existence and a road to salvation was started ONLY because of God's love for Abraham .... but I think the prophesy in Genesis  about wounded feet, etc. had already been solidified, and God was looking for the right person to implement his purposes.  Salvation restored for "Homo Theocraticus"  and their hybrid descendants, through Abram and his descendants. That is how the purpose became the plan.

All of what I say here is only a best guess .... but it is a GOOD best guess.  Please feel free to punch holes in it.

Iron sharpens iron .... soft soap sharpens nothing.

4 hours ago, Anna said:
10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The unsubstantiated story of Cain and Abel, before he was murdered, having sex with their sisters, who were NEVER mentioned,  to progenate the human race always seemed silly and contrived to me

Why does it seem silly?

The Hebrew culture that penned the OT Scriptures may have been misogynist, but Jehovah God is not.  If Cain and Abel had sisters, they would have been mentioned. What I see here is old men leaving out details so women do not get uppity.  Men go nutso over their women, except when tossing them into volcanoes.

4 hours ago, Anna said:
10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

and there is no Biblical support whatsoever for that idea.

"That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned" (Romans 5:12)

If there was the possibility of more than one person* being directly created by Jehovah, then how could the above scripture apply?

It depends on how you define a person. Here in the United States a Black man was once defined as 3/5 of a person. In Indian cultures, certain tribes considered themselves "human beings", and if you were outside the tribe, you were considered an intelligent animal, only to be considered because because of being good with weapons.

It is my contention that Adam and Eve were considered the very first  "persons", as they were the direct creations of Jehovah God. .... and that humans that evolved over millions of years, and for which we have mountains of irrefutable solid hard proof of their existence all over the planet ... LONG before Adam and Eve's creation, were NOT considered "persons", in the theocratic legal sense.

Adam was considered the FIRST real man ... and the FIRST to have a theocratic responsibility before God, of obedience and conformity to theocratic rules and regulations .... something that evolved homo sapiens did not have.

Adam as head of Eve had the ability to overlook her disobedience ... and my guess is that had she brought the forbidden fruit to Adam and he rejected it, the whole thing could have been kept "in-house", and ignored .... because the phrase "knowing right from wrong" is in my view a sloppy translation.   What should have been conveyed is that Eve, and subsequently Adam, by their disobedience, came to decide right from wrong for themselves ... abandoning the definitions God chose for them of what was right and wrong ... and redefining it according to their own standards. 

THEY decided they were naked .... Jehovah's way was that  it was not important.

...and the fashion industry was born.

Because the head of Adam was Jehovah, Jehovah's law is that perfect men are not forgiven, and that cascaded down to Eve, and Eve's children, and all of their children.

So ... because of ONE MAN, sin entered into the world.

All the many tens of millions of "non-person" homo sapiens males already existing outside of the Garden of Eden, all over the Earth, were not considered by God to be "Homo Theocraticus"  or the first legally recognized men.

Please feel free to challenge everything I say, it's only my best guesses, but I consider them GOOD guesses.

Subject to change, I am betting my life on being right.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.