The World News Media

Witness

To get to the meaningful core of what Armageddon is about, which is the battle of truth against lies, we look at Israel’s sins of the past.  Today’s spiritual “Israel” comprised of the anointed ones, is also steeped in sin, resulting from a testing delusion put upon them by Satan; a delusion that is passionately called “the truth”.   Luke 22:31; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 13:1,2,11 

God does expect us to seek Truth.  Ps 25:5; Matt 7:7,8; John 4:23,24; 8:31,32; 14:6 

Yet, today’s “Israel” is feeding on the lies of their leaders/prophets. Matt 7:15; Acts 20:29; Rev 16:13,14  

When reading Ezekiel chapter 13, notice that the term “whitewash” helps reveal what is behind the organization’s ‘new light’ label.  Many translations use the phrase, “untempered mortar”, a few say “loose mud”, or “chalk”; all are descriptive of the organization’s attempt to cover over unstable teachings that do not last.  John 15:16,5 

“untempered mortar” is defined as “whitewash" used to patch a wall, creating the facade of beauty.

As an example:

Matt 23:37 – “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.”

Why were these teachers described by Jesus as whitewashed tombs?

“You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”  John 8:44-47

By choosing to deny Christ’s words of truth which offer eternal life, they remained in spiritual darkness, alienated from God and life.

“The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.”  John 6:63

“If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.” 1 John 1:6

The battle of truth against lies was evident then, and is now, as it reaches the end point in these last days.  The “two witnesses” (“two “meaning truth – John 8:17) proclaim the revealing message from Christ, while false prophets battle against it, with their lies. Dan 12:9; Rev 1:11; 11:3; 1 John 4:6 

Ezekiel chapter 13:

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord!This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish (“wicked”) prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing

Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. (Lam 5:17,18; Ps 44:19)

You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord( Ezek 22:30)

Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say, “The Lord declares,” and expect Him to fulfill their words. (Ps 50:21; Isa 57:11) 

Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken? (Ezek 22:28; Rev 16:13,14) 

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord.My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.  (Rev 13:8)   

10 “‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,  (Jer 23:13,17; 1 Thess 5:3) 

11 therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. 

12 When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?”

13 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. (Ps 18:12,13; Isa 30:30 [Heb 12:1] Ps 147:17,18; Matt 24:30; Rev 11:3,5; Rev 8:7; Matt 7:24,25}  

14 I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. (Matt 7:26,27; 1 Cor 3:10,13)  When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord.

15 So I will pour out my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it,16 those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign Lord.”’ 

Pearl Doxsey:

I have come to appreciate, that "walls" stand for doctrines/teachings. Just as the city wall protects the city from their enemies, so do doctrines defend against threats to faith, but they also offer boundaries to keep a "flock" in an enclosure. My point, is that Ezekiel "dug" a hole in the wall. (Ezek 12:4-7) We know the meaning of "digging" (Prov 2:2-5; Matt 13:44), and when we combine these symbols (digging, wall) I take it as scrutiny of teachings (1 John 4:1; 1 Thess 5:21) which weakens a wall of false doctrine, just as digging holes in a literal wall would. We are told (according to this symbolism) that the "wall" of apostate Jerusalem will fall (see Ezekiel 13:10,11,12,14,15), no matter how much they "whitewash" their teachings.

I am certain of this connection and meaning of "wall", because the fall of Jericho’s wall is inextricably linked with the "end", and to Revelation (Heb 11:30; Luke 21:20; Josh 6:15,20,8; Rev 8:2,6).
The "wall" of false teachings will "fall", leaving all those within that city defenseless and conquered. The wall they trusted in will fail them.

(From “Wall/Christ’s Side” 4womaninthewilderness)

As a child, I was occasionally assigned to clean the chalk boards after school, using water and a large cloth.  Most children rode the bus home to the far reaches of the farming community I lived in. I was one of the few who walked home from school, which gave me the opportunity to stay longer.  I remember the satisfaction of washing away the day’s writings to reveal a clean board, ready for the new day’s teachings. 

JWs, from the outset, the organization has added layers and layers of decaying interpretations to its doctrines, like smudged chalk accumulating on a dirty chalkboard. This is the reality behind the organization’s new light philosophy.  In its history, it has never returned to the clean pure truth of Christ’s Word. 

To understand why God allows his people to submit to this powerful delusion, please see:

“Who is to Blame?”

“Spreading Tribulation – Tainted or Tested?”

“Satan’s Fall”

4womaninthewilderness blogspot

Ezek 13 10.jpg

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To get to the meaningful core of what Armageddon is about, which is the battle of truth against lies, we look at Israel’s sins of the past.  Today’s spiritual “Israel” comprised of the anointed ones,

The funny thing is that what he was saying is a legitimate Christian belief, even we Jehovah's Witnesses believe this too so it is not only us so that teachings isn't soley exclusive to Jehovah's Witn

Dear Sir, I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself.     What I do notice is if I speak against a WT lie, you tend to support the lie as tru

Posted Images

@Witness Spiritual Israel consist of all those under Christ (i.e. followers, converts, disciples, Apostles, heirs of the promise as mentioned in Galatians etc.), not solely the chosen ones, and second, how can you speak in this sense when originally you watered down what Christ will soon be doing in the glory of his Father? For, in the past, you negated what Jesus will be doing concerning the wicked persons and those who do not accept and or obey God by means of the good news gospel.

Lastly, that word (κεκονιαμένοις) has 3 meanings concerning the verse:

• to cover with lime, plaster over, whitewash
  • the Jews were accustomed to whitewash the entrances to their sepulchres, as a warning against defilement by touching them
  • term applied to a hypocrite who conceals his malice under an outward assumption of piety

The contextual meaning of the word used in Matthew 23:27 one of the 3 is used; parallel both to Acts 23:3 and Deuteronomy 27:2; 27:4. Whereas there are only 2 Occurrences of the word in gospel of Matthew and the book of Acts.

That being said, the other person is new, his account is evidently in it's infancy.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Spiritual Israel consist of all those under Christ (i.e. followers, converts, disciples, Apostles, heirs of the promise as mentioned in Galatians etc.), not solely the chosen ones, and second, how can you speak in this sense when originally you watered down what Christ will soon be doing in the glory of his Father? For, in the past, you negated what Jesus will be doing concerning the wicked persons and those who do not accept and or obey God by means of the good news gospel.

"Spiritual Israel consist of all those under Christ (i.e. followers, converts, disciples, Apostles, heirs of the promise as mentioned in Galatians etc.), not solely the chosen ones,"

From the WT website:  The name God gave to Jacob. It came to refer to all his descendants collectively, at any one time. The descendants of Jacob’s 12 sons were often called the sons of Israel, the house of Israel, the people (men) of Israel, or the Israelites. Israel was also used as the name for the ten-tribe northern kingdom that broke away from the southern kingdom, and later as a term for anointed Christians, “the Israel of God.”Ga 6:16; Ge 32:28; 2Sa 7:23; Ro 9:6.  
nwtstg

Are you anointed?  Are all believers in Christ anointed?  Do you believe all are part of the Temple of God that “comes down out of heaven” to bring God’s Spirit and blessings to all the children of God?  Rev 3:21; 2 Tim 2:12; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

As the New Covenant/promise of life, the Bride, the firstborn of God, brings life to the rest of God’s children when united with her “Husband”. James 1:18; Rev 14:4; 21:2,3,9,10; 22:17 If God calls all His children, “Israel” in the Kingdom, so be it.

“Who is Israel?”  4womaninthewilderness 

"how can you speak in this sense when originally you watered down what Christ will soon be doing in the glory of his Father? For, in the past, you negated what Jesus will be doing concerning the wicked persons and those who do not accept and or obey God by means of the good news gospel."

John 14:6 - “I am the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE.”    Oh, by the way, I am also the DESTROYER, EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU…

“Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:7-10

God’s Word through Christ carries life.  The rejection of God’s Word carries its own condemnation.  Man is already under the curse of sin and death/destruction. (1 Cor 15:26) Without accepting, believing in Christ, and obeying his Word, we are left to the Destroyer.  We are left to our sins as the result not accepting Christ’s redemption.  John 15:10; 1 John 5:12; Gal 3:22

1 Cor 15:22 - “For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.  

The DESTROYER is Satan and his minions, thieves who “comes only to steal, kill and DESTROY”

Isa 33:1

Jesus Christ, who is the Word of Life,  is not the Destroyer. John 1:1-4

The Spirit is the one who gives life. The flesh doesn’t help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.  John 6:63

“Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the one to come.”  Matt 12:32

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, the other person is new, his account is evidently in it's infancy.

I was giving this person a chance to explain his  feelings.   Why do you bring it up?   Life as a JW is hard enough to make sense of the Word of God.  Tossing your hat into the ring is part of the “confusion” prevalent during the last days.  Rev 17:5 (Isa 28:15)

@Witness Please focus on the Bible itself, for such does not concern anything but it. Those of Spiritual Israel are those who are the church of the Christ, which includes ALL persons, not solely the chosen ones, I remember explaining the Spiritual House and what the New Covenant conveys and what it means for Christians. It would be understandable if the New Covenant was exactly like the Old Covenant in terms of the status of Natural Israel whereas solely those of Israel are evidently in the tent, but with the New Covenant, this is both Jews and Gentiles, not solely Jews.

Second, what you now mention does not negate watering down Jesus' role in God's Purpose and Will, and what he will do to the wicked and those who are against God when it comes to Yah's glory - which lines up with the last time Jesus' role was brought up.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Witness Please focus on the Bible itself, for such does not concern anything but it. Those of Spiritual Israel are those who are the church of the Christ, which includes ALL persons, not solely the chosen ones, I remember explaining the Spiritual House and what the New Covenant conveys and what it means for Christians. It would be understandable if the New Covenant was exactly like the Old Covenant in terms of the status of Natural Israel whereas solely those of Israel are evidently in the tent, but with the New Covenant, this is both Jews and Gentiles, not solely Jews.

Second, what you now mention does not negate watering down Jesus' role in God's Purpose and Will, and what he will do to the wicked and those who are against God when it comes to Yah's glory - which lines up with the last time Jesus' role was brought up.

Dear Sir, I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself.     What I do notice is if I speak against a WT lie, you tend to support the lie as truth.  You tend to support the GB and the organization.    In this case, the WT tells the truth about who “Israel” is, since they have successfully captivated and surrounded the camp of “saints” with their lies. Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,5-7,10,11; 16:13,14; 20:9 The only way to draw prey, is with a little truth.  Amos 3:5; Rev 8:10-11

It is interesting that in this case of Watchtower teachings, the truth about who spiritual “Israel” is, you are calling a lie.   

Jesus’ names and descriptive roles:

The Logos/Word

Michael (“Who Is Like God?”)

Savior

Master

Bread of Life

Faithful and True

Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace…the light of the world.

The role/names of Satan:

Deceiver

Father of the Lie

the Destroyer

Murderer

Dragon, Apollyon, Accuser, Leviathan….the ruler of darkness.  

I have not watered down Jesus’ role whatsoever. But, to say Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, is the Destroyer, is blasphemy. 

Again, you show no scriptures to prove otherwise, while I already have. You appear not to see the distinction between light and darkness, evil and good, life and death.   The two do not mix.

Don’t become partners with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What agreement does Christ have with Belial? 2 Cor 6:14,15a

21 hours ago, Witness said:

Dear Sir, I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself. 

And yet there was a discussion regarding the spiritual house and those who are in said house.

On the contrary, there is Scriptural support.

In the Old Testament, God had foretold that the Old Covenant, otherwise as the Sinaic Law covenant would be replaced with another, the New Covenant. The New Covenant is a biblical interpretation originally derived from a phrase in the Book of Jeremiah. iI refers to It is often thought of as an eschatological age, otherwise known as the Messianic Age or The World to Come by some, in addition, it is related to what we already know about God's Kingdom.

Jeremiah 31:31-34, which reads:

The New Covenant

[31] “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, [32] not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. [33] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34] And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

The Old Covenant's (Sym. Haggar; bounded woman) mediator between God and Natural Israel is the Son of Amram, Moses. In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the Isrealites. And around this time people were validated by animal sacrifices and what was to be followed was written on stone tablets.

The New Covenant's (Sym. Sarah; free woman) mediator between God and Spiritual Israel is the only begotten son of the true God, child to Mary and Joseph, Jesus (Imanuel). In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the both Jews and Gentiles. And around this time people were validated by Jesus giving his life for mankind (Jesus' Sacrifice) and what was to be followed was written within our hearts.

The difference is that in the New Covenant we are to follow and adhere the Foremost Commandment and all that hangs from it, as what Jesus said to those who asked him, such was held to a high importance to him, hence what I always reference, Shema Yisrael.

We also know that Jesus spoke with his disciples regarding the New Covenant.

As we see below:

Luke 22:20 - And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood

(ref. Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24)

For an honest Christian and Bible reader would point out that even the Christ himself has stated as is mentioned above, that he [Jesus] plainly said the New Covenant involved His blood being shed (Jesus referred to a New Covenant, which is an allusion to Jeremiah 31:31 as seen above).

The New Covenant immediately came into effect after Jesus' death and just days later we see what has taken place at Pentecost, read Acts 2, as is what can be read in Galatians and or Romans, etc, for the New Covenant allowed not just Jews, but Gentiles to be in the church of the Christ, and all of them, who uphold the teachings and believe and worship in God and accept the word of the prophet he sent, of whom he made Christ, Jesus, all these people are in union with the Christ, man or woman, rich or poor, etc and to this day, the New Covenant is in effect, hence why there is a huge importance in the good news gospel and the Messianic Age of which must be professed - for I believe you claimed to be of the chosen ones, why is it you say there is no support when the Bible speaks the truth itself? Again, be focused on the Bible.

For True Christians who are in union with the Christ uphold and know that and believe that Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and that the Blood of Christ shed at his crucifixion is the required blood of the covenant. The New Covenant is an agreement between God and Jesus Christ, and within this agreement, it includes all who are united with Jesus Christ, or as the Bible says, all those who are in [union with] Christ.

The Covenant that is by means of Jesus' blood is mentioned time and time again, there is no reason to brush off what Spiritual Israel entails, for all of Spiritual Israel are of the Spiritual House, not solely the chosen ones.

• 1 Corinthians 11:25 - In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
  • 2 Corinthians 3:1 - Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some do, letters of recommendation to you, or from you?
  • 2 Corinthians 3:6 - who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
  • Hebrews 8:8 - For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
  • Hebrews 8:13 - In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
  • Hebrews 9:15 - Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.
  • Hebrews 12:24 - and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

That being said, you mentioned Galatians before, do you not consider your brothers and sisters in Christ as the heirs who are also of the house, all in union with the Christ despite not being of the chosen ones, the firstfruits?

Do not ignore those in union with the Christ.... The very reasons I questioned you earlier in my comment on this thread.

What I do notice is if I speak against a WT lie, you tend to support the lie as truth. 

Originally you were talking about the WT, you only brought them up after the fact when you spoke in confusion of those in union with the Christ as is Jesus' kingship whereas you had watered down his role in the past.

That being said, I only speak in regards to falsehood and conspiracies, of which you tend to pose.

In this case, the WT tells the truth about who “Israel” is, since they have successfully captivated and surrounded the camp of “saints” with their lies.

Before you mentioned the WT, you left out the fact of the heirs who are also of Spiritual Israel, for even in the past you mentioned, as well as misused, what is said in Galatians 3, therefore, one can coin and or question what you convey, and it can be said to focus on what the Bible says if you completely missed what the New Covenant concerning Christians convey.

Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,5-7,10,11; 16:13,14; 20:9 The only way to draw prey, is with a little truth.

But you shed little truth yourself, you attempt to draw prey, but instead you found a lion of God from amongst the bushes and brushes. Now, for you to say:

I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself.

Only shows readers of how misguided you are concerning what was mentioned, only afterwards instead of speaking in regards to what was asked, you brought up the WT. I will tell you again - focus on the Bible itself, for not once until now you speak without the mentioned of the WT, and yet when something is address, you use the WT as some sort of shield and or cover, and your attempt, for your appeal to motive is not as effective, and never was.

It is interesting that in this case of Watchtower teachings, the truth about who spiritual “Israel” is, you are calling a lie.   

If I believed Spiritual Israel to be a lie, my heavy spoken words concerning the New Covenant would been nothing, but as I told you before, I uphold the New Covenant and you at times shown a distaste in such.

Everyone knows what Spiritual Israel is and who they are in union with, let alone the house of which they all dwell, yet you do not recognize all of Spiritual Israel, you only pointed out that the chosen ones were only of this fold in regards to your comment, hence why I made the response and the only thing you can bring up is the WT.... For it seems, you have no ground to stand on unless JWs pick you up by your feet.

I have not watered down Jesus’ role whatsoever.

Please, do not kid yourself:

But, to say Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, is the Destroyer, is blasphemy.

Jesus is both survivor and King, he is the one who will put an end to the wickedness, he will come with a sword to end all badness and bring forth peace in the name of his God and Father, Yahweh. Jesus will also be the one to battle with Satan and his demons as he has done so in heaven and he will be the one to close them away, and eventually, after his Kingship, Satan and his demons will be destroy, by means of destruction that is everlasting - ceasing to exist, and the last enemy that will be dealt with is death itself.

All is explained in our last discussion, so before you take a shot, make sure there is no evidence to claim concerning such:

And Jesus further explained here, same thread:

The irony of it all, in that discussion you ignore ALL references, which further shows who is not too focused on the Bible.

That being said, if I last recall, what is even worse is you pointed out that God had sent Satan to the Egyptians, for you equated Satan to the Destroyer in that verse (not to mention how you twisted the Strong's in that discussion):

On 10/27/2018 at 10:40 AM, Witness said:

Whatever damage is done to humans who are judged by Christ as not worthy of the Kingdom, is at the hand of the Destroyer, Satan. God removes His protection, and Satan steps in. Exod 12:23

And I told you why this is, you ignored it by jumping to JWs again.

The verse in question says the following:

• Exodus 12:13 - The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.

Pretty sure this isn't Satan talking and or taking that action.... And it seems somebody is not paying attention to the Old Testament's book of Exodus (Torah). Then again your past comments alluded to God giving Satan the satisfaction of doing actions of this extreme concerning Israel.

So please, show some honesty...

Again, you show no scriptures to prove otherwise, while I already have.

I did. I only posed question because you did not speak of the heirs who are of Spiritual Israels, for those of Spiritual Israel were not only the chosen ones, but rather, those in union with the Christ as well. You even stated this, alongside with me when we spoke of the Spiritual House in our earliest discussion, and even that time, you actually attempted to use the Bible more than running to the WT.

Don’t become partners with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What agreement does Christ have with Belial? 2 Cor 6:14,15a

And yet you are good with God's Order being changed, accept lies and later claim you know nothing and choose to know nothing while tooting the same horn again and again, moreover, the fact that you willfully ignore those in union with the Christ when they too are of the New Covenant, last I checked, chosen ones, were aware of who is of Spiritual Israel, their brothers and sisters who follow the Christ and worship his God, yet you do not recognize these persons, yet attempt to quote what Paul had said in the past. That, Witness, is being hypocritical.

So I ask again, why water down what the Christ will come to do and why ignore those who are of Spiritual Israel? And stated before, focus on the Bible this time and solely the Bible, for you did so originally and then spouted more WT silliness.

In addition, it puts what you said about the Living Stones to question now.

That being said, regarding the titles and such you linked with Jesus and with Satan, how about next time, learn to that some titles ans phrases are linked with others as well, reasons why the Strong's are clear in this notion to which as seen in the linked thread you showed confusion. But by means of your logic, The Assyrians must have had dealing with God's adversary rather than God concerning King Hezekiah.

@Jeff Danby Welcome to the area once called Controversial Posts whereas discussion can be made and you can be a challenger and or challenged. Originally, this area, before it was a club consist of ALL topics and over time a JW only clubhouse.

That being said, do not expect to get an answer from someone who claims to be of the chosen ones, yet as we can see here, ignores the heirs who are with the Christ also.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

@Jeff Danby Welcome to the area once called Controversial Posts whereas discussion can be made and you can be a challenger and or challenged. Originally, this area, before it was a club consist of ALL topics and over time a JW only clubhouse.

That being said, do not expect to get an answer from someone who claims to be of the chosen ones, yet as we can see here, ignores the heirs who are with the Christ also.

If @Jeff Danby is a JW, you have thoroughly confused him, since he believes that “Israel” is comprised of the anointed ones, as do I.    That may soon change with shocking “new light” when “Jehovah’s spiritual temple”/organization/idol becomes known as “Israel”.  Will you be ready for baptism then?

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

he verse in question says the following:

• Exodus 12:13 - The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.

Pretty sure this isn't Satan talking and or taking that action.... And it seems somebody is not paying attention to the Old Testament's book of Exodus (Torah).

Exod 12:23 - "When the Lord passes through to strike Egypt and sees the blood on the lintel and the two doorposts, he will pass over the door and not let the destroyer enter your houses to strike you."

Heb 11:28 -  "By faith he instituted the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn might not touch the Israelites."

Isa 14:12 - "Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground."

Isa 33:1 - "Woe, you destroyer never destroyed, you traitor never betrayed! When you have finished destroying, you will be destroyed. When you have finished betraying, they will betray you."

God, and Christ are our judge, not our executioner.  

37 minutes ago, Witness said:

If @Jeff Danby is a JW, you have thoroughly confused him, since he believes that “Israel” is comprised of the anointed ones, as do I.    That may soon change with shocking “new light” when “Jehovah’s spiritual temple”/organization/idol becomes known as “Israel”.  Will you be ready for baptism then?

We do not know if he is a JW or not, granted this is a forums whereas now the only access here is by means of a club, and majority of folks on this platform was here, granted the history of this forum.

I haven't confused him, I merely speak of what the Bible talks about concerning God's people, those of Spiritual Israel who are in union with the Christ - nothing more.

How do you know what he believes if he had said nothing more but 3 words?

That being said, you continue to interject because originally, what he had said to you was concerning the Bible, not JWs or the WT, you are only adding the JW/WT because you've been called out to question regarding Spiritual Israel.

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

Exod 12:23 - "When the Lord passes through to strike Egypt and sees the blood on the lintel and the two doorposts, he will pass over the door and not let the destroyer enter your houses to strike you."

Heb 11:28 -  "By faith he instituted the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn might not touch the Israelites."

Isa 14:12 - "Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground."

Isa 33:1 - "Woe, you destroyer never destroyed, you traitor never betrayed! When you have finished destroying, you will be destroyed. When you have finished betraying, they will betray you."

This has already been addressed in the last discussion, the same one linked and you had been refuted, especially when you spoke of God sending Satan to the Egyptians, you are only repeating your folly, Witness. 

• That being said, you made the mistake that stating the Bible, and or there is no Scriptural Support for the New Covenant concerning Spiritual Israel. How does your claim add up when there is Scriptural Evidence concerning such?
  • Second, you speak of Spiritual Israel, and yet you ignore the heirs. Why only mention the chosen ones, but not God's people also, in which the Kingdom of God is for them also? What is the reason to single them out and ignore that they are of the same Spiritual House? Remember, yous aid it before, that Christians are in union with the Christ...
  • Lastly, you claim you never watered down Jesus' Kingship, and yet there are comments from you, even you posting a picture when you questioned Judith. Did you purposely forget what God's original purpose and will concerning mankind was all about, and how his only begotten son fairs into the mix?

I suggest you focus on the Bible in regards to these 3 points, granted that was originally posted to you in addition to the first.

As an additional question, because I asked you this before (and you avoided purposely) and since you want to be bold by quoting Exodus...

Who was the Destroyer found in verses 13 and 23 of Exodus 12 according to you?

The one thing I do not like other than slander is someone who wants to defile what is true of what is written in the Bible itself. And among other things, someone who twists what the New Covenant conveys, for they ignore the fact of whose blood has been shed to enable it for mankind because of Adam's sin.

12 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

As an additional question, because I asked you this before (and you avoided purposely) and since you want to be bold by quoting Exodus...

Who was the Destroyer found in verses 13 and 23 of Exodus 12 according to you?

You must be kidding.  

On 7/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, Witness said:

The role/names of Satan:

Deceiver

Father of the Lie

the Destroyer

Murderer

Dragon, Apollyon, Accuser, Leviathan….the ruler of darkness.