The World News Media

Witness

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

He isn't lying tho.

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

What are the other beliefs that people have about it?

As i understand you Frida, you are young JW member. I am little surprised with your way of participation here. :)) You, as Witness in JWorg congregation have been taught to defend WT doctrines, not to defend religious beliefs of people who not belong to JW religion. :))

Also, if you have some doctrinal/religious questions your congregational elders would be glad to help you Frida.

:))))

Of course, i said this just for fun. You are free to do what ever you want.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To get to the meaningful core of what Armageddon is about, which is the battle of truth against lies, we look at Israel’s sins of the past.  Today’s spiritual “Israel” comprised of the anointed ones,

The funny thing is that what he was saying is a legitimate Christian belief, even we Jehovah's Witnesses believe this too so it is not only us so that teachings isn't soley exclusive to Jehovah's Witn

Dear Sir, I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself.     What I do notice is if I speak against a WT lie, you tend to support the lie as tru

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

by combining both ideologies as though you have some kind of new light.

Please, provide me an example when I have ever support spiritual "Israel" as the physical nation of Israel or those of physical Jewish descent.  Why would I support the anointed priesthood found in the organization, if that were so?  How easy it appears for you, to formulate a lie.  

13 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

This is why SM understands the "core" doctrine

The core doctrine is based on knowing who spiritual "Israel" is, as the Temple of God, and the true Mount Zion.  He doesn't understand this "core" doctrine.  You should.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 2 Cor 6:16; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Eph 20-22; Rev 3:12; Rev 14:1-5

42 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The word destroyer is therefore an ACTION not a name.

Then, Jesus is not Michael, or the Word/Logos, or Savior;  or, "Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  All of these names of Christ, signify his work/action in connection with preserving life and giving life.  Satan as the Destroyer, signifies his work of destruction - of killing, of wiping out whatever is in his path.  

To believe Jesus would fulfill that role shows exactly how skillful the Destroyer is, at deception.  

3 hours ago, Equivocation said:

it talks about people being in Christ, it isn't just the anointed class, but everyone.

All true faithful believers in Christ will receive eternal life. 2 Cor 9:12-14 The anointed remnant who face their enemy, Satan,during the last days, will provide "life" as the Bride, if they are sealed into the "heaven".  The rest of the children to come in the Kingdom are through the fulfilled New Covenant/promise of LIFE through the union of the Bride and Christ. ("Eternal Father")  Rev 22:17   In the line of God's future children, the anointed priesthood sealed in the heavens, are the first to benefit from the promise of the New Covenant. They are the "firstfruits". Rev 14:4; James 1:18 This fulfilled promise is a promise of life to come to all mankind in the Kingdom.  The anointed since Christ, have been subjected to Satan's deceit and earthly promises.  They must conquer all that he may throw at them, in order to be acceptable to serve God's children in the Kingdom. They must be found pure and blameless. 2 Pet 3:14 Just as Jesus told Paul, "why are you persecuting me?" when he was coming against his disciples, (Acts 26:14),  when his priests face their enemies and are victorious over them, it is Jesus placing his enemies as his "footstool". Ps 110:1,2 Some wayward anointed will combat truth with their lies and cause other anointed to stumble. Matt 24:48-51  These "kings of the earth" battle during the last days.  Rev 1:5; 19:16; 16:13,14    Satan comes against those remaining "firstfruits" under the New Covenant, by using a great deception to veer them away from their Head, Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:9-12  If they can perceive the deception, leave it, and obey only Christ; which includes all of God's potential children, they are victorious over Satan's attack on the "woman" - the New Covenant/promise of eternal life.  Gal 4:26; Rev 12:1-11

4 hours ago, Equivocation said:

He posted the verses on page 1-2 about it, starting with the book of Jeremiah and into who mediates in the New Testament. Even mentioned Jehovah's Promise to Abraham. 

Jer 31:31-34 are the scriptures he posted:

“Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

God's "people" are the anointed ones, His appointed priests and "special possession".   1 Pet 2:5,9  The priests who served God in the ancient temple arrangement were to teach God's Word to all of the nation of Israel.

Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

Those who receive the law in their heart and minds are God's appointed priests since Christ, who is our High Priest.

Heb 3:1 - "Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest."

Heb 8:11 - "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. "

Isaiah 2:3 says, "For out of Zion shall go forth the law".  How can this be, but through the sealed kings and priests in the Kingdom who have the law written on their hearts and minds?  They are God's dwelling/His Temple and the authentic Zion.  1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16

"In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
    as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
    and all nations will stream to it."

In order to teach all of God's children, His required laws in the Kingdom, The Bride/priesthood/"kings"/dwelling of God in Spirit,/"New Jerusalem",  "comes down out of heaven" to be with all of God's children.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.  I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.   Rev 21:1-3

Rev 5:9,10:

And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchased for God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.”

"Heaven" is a state, not a place past some star in the universe.  God's "dwelling"/Temple are the "new creation", able to appear in the flesh and in the spirit, just as Jesus showed us when he was resurrected.  Gen 28:10-14; John 1:51; 21:14

"Angel" in Greek, means "messenger".  (Mal 2:7)

13 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Plus, you said in your other post about the great crowd. So either you met this or you slipped up.

No, I didn't slip up.  The "Great Crowd" are found serving in the Temple of God.  The only people allowed in God's Temple in the early temples, were the priests. (1 Cor 3:16,17)

2 Chron 23:6 - No one is to enter the temple of the Lord except the priests and Levites on duty; they may enter because they are consecrated, but all the others are to observe the Lord’s command not to enter.

Num 3:10 - Appoint Aaron and his sons to serve as priests; anyone else who approaches the sanctuary is to be put to death.”

Heb 3:5 -  Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. 4 If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. 5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

God's decrees about His Temple have not changed for Mount "Zion".  Heb 12:22

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language,standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;

and he who sits on the throne
    will shelter them with his presence."  Rev 7:9-15

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I'm still wrangling the offset of Michael. Are you suggesting Michael/Jesus at one point caused a destruction before Armageddon?

31 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Are you citing with equivocation the “angel of the lord” referenced in 1 Chronicles 21:15 is none other than the Archangel Michael?

No, and no.  

On 7/25/2019 at 9:59 PM, Witness said:

As the New Covenant/promise of life, the Bride, the firstborn of God, brings life to the rest of God’s children when united with her “Husband”. James 1:18; Rev 14:4; 21:2,3,9,10; 22:17 If God calls all His children, “Israel” in the Kingdom, so be it.

As we can see here, you are not just mixing verses, but solely and ONLY focusing on verses regarding the chosen ones, ignoring any verses and or passages that pertains to those who aren't chosen, but still make up God's people. Not too long ago you posted verses from Romans, Galatians, what happen here?

Also this time around you are silent on Galatians 3 whereas Paul mentions those being in union with the Christ, ironically enough, you put heavy emphasis elsewhere in an attempt to destroy God's Order of this with your doctrine.

This is the fulfilled New Covenant as the Bride, “coming down from heaven” Rev 21:1-4 

Well of course. The New Creation does consist of both the chosen ones and those of God's people who will inherit the earth and have eternal life.

It is an error on your part to even cite this verse, granted, this speaks of both groups that make up God's people, and not solely the chosen ones who will reside with the Christ. We know this because marginal references to that verse

Such as

Ezekiel 37:27 - My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(of course one of several dozen verses)

For the context of Scripture tells us that  all things are anew, the new heavens and the new earth, that make up the new creation concerning the Christ, El Shaddai, God himself, will reside with those who worship, him, who also puts faith in him, love him, a relationship that is like that of having one with your Father, God. For God will be there and always be with his children, hence what he has provided, his Kingdom, with a chosen King, and by means of said Kingdom, the plague of death and outcry will be no more, as is with all things that causes us of mankind pain.

That being said, I suggest you read the verses again, for it does not solely speak of the Bride, for we know what the Bride's position is, perhaps take into account of those who are not chosen of which death will not cause them suffering.

M. Henry pointed out that he presence of God with his people in heaven, will not be interrupt as it is on earth, he will dwell with them continually.

Aside from that, you claimed to be one of the chosen ones, or anointed ones. Despite this claim, you as a chosen one, failed to see the the prophetic vision of Revelation 21:1-4 that yields the promise concerning the new creation, it does not consist of only the bride, granted that in this small passage it does speak of the new earth bring of this new creation. It concerns mankind as well, for the chosen ones, eternal life is given to those in the spiritual house who have suffered - mankind, for they shall receive the hope of what the Christ spoke of concerning life, living forever, being restored and live as an earthly society, a society of God's people, his children.

Another point is, you claim that there is no biblical and or scriptural support concerning the New Covenant,

But this point has been easily shattered by means of what had already been addressed, for I will quote it here because you purposely ignored it and stated I do not believe in something that I have preached and am very vocal about. Like Jesus, I uphold this, as is church has done, as I do with Shema Yisrael.

In the Old Testament, God had foretold that the Old Covenant, otherwise as the Sinaic Law covenant would be replaced with another, the New Covenant. The New Covenant is a biblical interpretation originally derived from a phrase in the Book of Jeremiah. iI refers to It is often thought of as an eschatological age, otherwise known as the Messianic Age or The World to Come by some, in addition, it is related to what we already know about God's Kingdom.

Jeremiah 31:31-34, which reads:

The New Covenant

[31] “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, [32] not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. [33] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34] And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

The Old Covenant's (Sym. Haggar; bounded woman) mediator between God and Natural Israel is the Son of Amram, Moses. In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the Isrealites. And around this time people were validated by animal sacrifices and what was to be followed was written on stone tablets.

The New Covenant's (Sym. Sarah; free woman) mediator between God and Spiritual Israel is the only begotten son of the true God, child to Mary and Joseph, Jesus (Imanuel). In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the both Jews and Gentiles. And around this time people were validated by Jesus giving his life for mankind (Jesus' Sacrifice) and what was to be followed was written within our hearts.

The difference is that in the New Covenant we are to follow and adhere the Foremost Commandment and all that hangs from it, as what Jesus said to those who asked him, such was held to a high importance to him, hence what I always reference, Shema Yisrael.

We also know that Jesus spoke with his disciples regarding the New Covenant.

As we see below:

Luke 22:20 - And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood

(ref. Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24)

For an honest Christian and Bible reader would point out that even the Christ himself has stated as is mentioned above, that he [Jesus] plainly said the New Covenant involved His blood being shed (Jesus referred to a New Covenant, which is an allusion to Jeremiah 31:31 as seen above).

The New Covenant immediately came into effect after Jesus' death and just days later we see what has taken place at Pentecost, read Acts 2, as is what can be read in Galatians and or Romans, etc, for the New Covenant allowed not just Jews, but Gentiles to be in the church of the Christ, and all of them, who uphold the teachings and believe and worship in God and accept the word of the prophet he sent, of whom he made Christ, Jesus, all these people are in union with the Christ, man or woman, rich or poor, etc and to this day, the New Covenant is in effect, hence why there is a huge importance in the good news gospel and the Messianic Age of which must be professed - for I believe you claimed to be of the chosen ones, why is it you say there is no support when the Bible speaks the truth itself? Again, be focused on the Bible.

For True Christians who are in union with the Christ uphold and know that and believe that Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and that the Blood of Christ shed at his crucifixion is the required blood of the covenant. The New Covenant is an agreement between God and Jesus Christ, and within this agreement, it includes all who are united with Jesus Christ, or as the Bible says, all those who are in [union with] Christ.

The Covenant that is by means of Jesus' blood is mentioned time and time again, there is no reason to brush off what Spiritual Israel entails, for all of Spiritual Israel are of the Spiritual House, not solely the chosen ones.

• 1 Corinthians 11:25 - In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
  • 2 Corinthians 3:1 - Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some do, letters of recommendation to you, or from you?
  • 2 Corinthians 3:6 - who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
  • Hebrews 8:8 - For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
  • Hebrews 8:13 - In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
  • Hebrews 9:15 - Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.
  • Hebrews 12:24 - and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

That being said, you mentioned Galatians before, do you not consider your brothers and sisters in Christ as the heirs who are also of the house, all in union with the Christ despite not being of the chosen ones, the firstfruits?

Do not ignore those in union with the Christ.... The very reasons I questioned you earlier in my comment on this thread.

Perhaps next time if you make the claim that there is no Scriptural Support for something, perhaps check the Bible to see if it is actually not there.

Granted you like to link Bible Gateway, I will do the same so you can see the passage and the references line up to exactly what I have been conveying. Therefore, it makes you a hypocrite to say such a thing when it is there before you.

I am done with your rambling and lies.  

To say something is a like and yet not give evidence to said claim only shows us here you have played yourself in this sense.

But I do invite you to try your resolve at proving what I am saying is a lie when there is ample Biblical Evidence before you, so I say to thee, come then, so called chosen one, come have your resolution.

That being said, the leaders of Judah also thought Prophet Isaiah was rambling about, but unknown to them, Prophet Isaiah speaks the truth, although being repetitive.

So then, point out to anything that I said that was a lie, otherwise, it can easily be seen, and 1 John 4:1 being in application, that you spun your own wheels of deceit, especially when our older discussion can easily be linked that is identical to this which shows us you contradict yourself and express nothing more that strong-willed confusion.

19 hours ago, Witness said:

To believe Jesus would fulfill that role shows exactly how skillful the Destroyer is, at deception. 

Granted by means of what God has done to the wicked as seen and read in the Old Testament, stemming from the promise of what he will do to repair mankind due to Adam and Eve's sin, what do you think Jesus, who is made King and spoke of to be a might warrior would do to the wicked? The Christ has battled against Satan and his demons in heaven, for he fought with the angels of God against the fallen ones.

So in short, an example, those who commit vile acts of sin, the common things we discuss here such as violence, abuse and world powers committing things that effect those caught in the crossfire, you tell me, if all these people who has done willful sin, all their acts willfully, what would the Christ do to them?

The claim of you watering down Christ' kingship is evident, but here you are open to answer to question of what Jesus will do to those who willfully sin, as is, with demons and Satan himself, you tell us.

That being said, the one who believes literal stones can preach about Jesus, although he agrees with you, he will not chime in at all, for he made his peace with his own ignorance.

Also

19 hours ago, Witness said:

The core doctrine is based on knowing who spiritual "Israel" is, as the Temple of God, and the true Mount Zion.  He doesn't understand this "core" doctrine.  You should.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 2 Cor 6:16; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Eph 20-22; Rev 3:12; Rev 14:1-5

I actually do, hence why I spoke of Jesus' mediatorship, and how his death enabled the New Covenant as is with what took place just days after his death concerning all Christians who are in union with him, and his teachings. You only pull information from verses concerning only the chosen ones and ignore other followers of the Christ, for instance, what Paul has addressed to the church of Corinth, those members he was building up were not among the chosen, but they are of God's people, they are of that same house, those who will soon have eternal life. You yourself had quoted Galatians 3:28-29 many times despite your deluded vision of God's Order in past discussion.

That being said, if you knew the core doctrine concerning the New Covenant, you would not have left out the other faithful servants of the Christ who believe in God. Ironically enough, what you didn't realize I paraphrased some commentary, included the one you favored so much, which reveals you much of what you had said originally.

22 hours ago, Equivocation said:

lol. The Assyrian King is also mentioned as the Destroyer too. But the thing with him is the Destroyer will/has been destroyed by another Destroyer. 

@Equivocation @BillyTheKid46

The thing is, the Bible, even Isaiah, makes this clear. I see no reason for someone to ignore what the Bible has written. Jesus himself tells us the Scripture cannot be broken, John 10 and his God has stated to not take or add from the Word, Deut. 4:2. I do not see the reason to alter and or change what can clearly be read by any honest reader.

22 hours ago, Equivocation said:

What are the other beliefs that people have about it?

There are those who think the New Covenant is only and soley for those of Israel, others have twisted it into something that only the Tribe of Israel will make up this covenant, i.e. only black people, concerning one group, who considers themselves as Spiritual Israel and that everyone else will be done away with, not to mention the total ignorance on God being impartial with men. Some thing that the New Covenant does not exist and that we all end up going to heaven, while those left on the earth will be left to their own turmoil, they also believe that demons would run rampant and sin will be all over, it gets a little bit to the extreme whereas some, a belief that one person who I had refuted time and time again, a Conspiracy Theorist who says she is Christian, claims that those who are wicked will also gain eternal life, but remain in, as she calls it a zombified state and or simply a zombie; putting emphasis that earth itself would be turned into a living hell, more so, God abandoning something he worked hard on creating. The further down the rabbit hole one goes, the more twisting and changing of what the New Covenant actually is all about. Others, simply present that Jesus' death never brought forth the New Covenant.

In short, the insanity and confusion and the utter ignorance by means of someone being misguided in this sense is tragic, and sad, but what brings forth the action to refute is in regards of those who teach their falsehood to the unwary, those who do not know, and those who seek God and Jesus being easily duped by this teaching.

One of the reasons I do not like interfaith, the Trinity, Mainstream Christendom, Kairos, etc. and I do not like those who brush over or twist all things concerning the holy spirit, Shema Yisrael, the Commission, the New Covenant, and who God is and what he will do, as is with the Christ.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:43 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

As i understand you Frida, you are young JW member. I am little surprised with your way of participation here. :)) You, as Witness in JWorg congregation have been taught to defend WT doctrines, not to defend religious beliefs of people who not belong to JW religion. :))

Also, if you have some doctrinal/religious questions your congregational elders would be glad to help you Frida.

:))))

Of course, i said this just for fun. You are free to do what ever you want.

The funny thing is that what he was saying is a legitimate Christian belief, even we Jehovah's Witnesses believe this too so it is not only us so that teachings isn't soley exclusive to Jehovah's Witnesses. The fact that the quote of his was actually from some dude who wrote a lot about the New Covenant (Don Stewart) can easily be found (BY THE POWER OF THE INTERNET lol) shows that to be true also.

As far as I know, Stewart is a Theologian, well from what I can see, he isn't one of Jehovah's Witnesses but he knows what the Covenant is about and said the same thing about what was said here.

I don't really have much questions because I read, meditate and apply what I learn from the Bible. If that is a problem for you then you really need to check yourself. I rather not read any less because I apply what Joshua 1:8, we studied about this today actually. 

Oh Frida, oh Frida, intentas esforzarte solo para parecer tonto... Seeing you are denying the name given to you by the Athiest fellow from that very old discussion, to which you deserved it after irritating him. That's cute and all, but that name is your brand, and it sells, and you legit, actually have a family member linked to you by that name, tu mejor amigo. But yeah bro, worked that brand, do you.

As for my participation, it was related to what I made a comment to. What you just say irrelevant.

But seriously, bro... You had a chance to say something wise, but you ended up taking out your own ankles outside of a basketball court, epic fail mi chico jajaja

Come on, amigo, surely you can do more than shed some chuckles, ah if you don't like Frida, Chuckles is another good one.

@Witness But Witness... It wasn't just priests in the Temple, or in this case, the people in union with Jesus Christ.

Remember, Paul was writing to the Corinthains. The temple itself was the congregation as a whole and that Jehovah God was in, or a fancy word for it, dwelled in the people. 

It's actually clearer when you take a good read at the marginal references, especially the one verse from Ephesians.

But yeah..... A congregation of Priests only? It's kinda odd, especially with what is actually read in the passage and the other passages about the people Paul wrote to, their congregation(s).

Someone brought up Chloe. She wasn't a priest, she was a member of one of the congregations Paul wrote to.

It is small stuff like that you have to take into account, there's no shame in slipping up tho, especially this one.

19 hours ago, Equivocation said:

@Witness But Witness... It wasn't just priests in the Temple, or in this case, the people in union with Jesus Christ.

Remember, Paul was writing to the Corinthains. The temple itself was the congregation as a whole and that Jehovah God was in, or a fancy word for it, dwelled in the people. 

It's actually clearer when you take a good read at the marginal references, especially the one verse from Ephesians.

But yeah..... A congregation of Priests only? It's kinda odd, especially with what is actually read in the passage and the other passages about the people Paul wrote to, their congregation(s).

Someone brought up Chloe. She wasn't a priest, she was a member of one of the congregations Paul wrote to.

It is small stuff like that you have to take into account, there's no shame in slipping up tho, especially this one.

You are beginning to sound like Korah and his men.  :)  Num 16:3

There was a designated area of the temple where only the priests were allowed to serve, the sanctuary -the House of the Lord and the dwelling of Holy Spirit.

"But you and your sons (Aaron) with you shall attend to your priesthood for everything concerning the altar and inside the veil, and you are to perform service. I am giving you the priesthood as a bestowed service, but the outsider who comes near shall be put to death."  Num 18:7

"But let no one enter the house of the LORD except the priests and the ministering Levites; they may enter, for they are holy. And let all the people keep the charge of the LORD. "The Levites will surround the king, each man with his weapons in his hand; and whoever enters the house, let him be killed. Thus be with the king when he comes in and when he goes out."  2 Chron 23:6,7

Whatever God assigned to his priests could not be fulfilled by others, even by the King.

So Saul said, “Bring me the burnt offering and the fellowship offerings.” Then he offered the burnt offering. 10 Just as he finished offering the burnt offering, Samuel arrived. So Saul went out to greet him, 11 and Samuel asked, “What have you done?” Saul answered, “When I saw that the troops were deserting me and you didn’t come within the appointed days and the Philistines were gathering at Michmash, 12 I thought: The Philistines will now descend on me at Gilgal, and I haven’t sought the Lord’s favor. So I forced myself to offer the burnt offering.”

13 Samuel said to Saul, “You have been foolish. You have not kept the command which the Lord your God gave you. It was at this time that the Lord would have permanently established your reign over Israel,14 but now your reign will not endure. The Lord has found a man loyal to Him, and the Lord has appointed him as ruler over His people, because you have not done what the Lord commanded.”  1 Sam 13:9,10,11,13,14

Only the anointed priesthood today can represent the Temple.  Only they are responsible for the “Temple service”.   They are the only dwelling of God’s Spirit. 

1 Pet 2:5,9; 2 Cor 6:16;  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22   (please read)

Today, the elder body (spiritual “Gentiles") has taken over the Temple service.  Are they allowed to?  Was Korah allowed to replace whom God appointed to serve in the sanctuary?

9 "Have you not driven out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron and the Levites, and made for yourselves priests like the peoples of [other] lands? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a young bull and seven rams, even he may become a priest of [what are] no gods.” 2 Chron 13:9 

“Say to the rebellious people, the house of Israel: This is what the Lord God says: I have had enough of all your detestable practices, house of Israel. When you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in both heart and flesh, to occupy My sanctuary, you defiled My temple while you offered My food—the fat and the blood. Youbroke My covenant by all your detestable practices. You have not kept charge of My holy things but have appointed others to keep charge of My sanctuary for you.

“This is what the Lord God says: No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, may enter My sanctuary, not even a foreigner who is among the Israelites.  Ezek 44:6-9

These decrees have not ended with the WT.  They are even more important today, since the Temple built on the Body of Christ is “heavenly”.  Heb 8:5

How has the elder body "occupied" God's sanctuary in his priests?  Through the avenue of control:

In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) Such efforts would cause divisions within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity.—Read Romans 16:17, 18. WT 16/1

There are many believers in Christ, but only those chosen to be part of Christ’s Body/Temple are allowed to serve IN the Temple.  They are the anointed “royal priesthood”, who received the “circumcision of the heart”.  Rom 2:29

“You did not choose me, but I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give you.”  John 15:16

Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple,[f] (“sanctuary”)  and I will raise it up in three days.” 20 Therefore the Jews said, “This temple took forty-six years to build, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body.  John 2:19-21

Revelation 7:15  is where the “great crowd” who comes out of the great tribulation, serve God:

“For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His [fn] temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. “ [fn – “sanctuary”]

19 hours ago, Equivocation said:

How do you know she wasn't an anointed one?  The Bible does not say either way.