Jack Ryan

JW's: How do you feel about being told that you MUST wear your badge even when out to dinner at night with your family after a convention?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -

Top Posters

7 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

What if you are ordered to do some other crazy thing like.... never use a credit card?

north korea GIF

Really? You answer a question with another question?

Why should the watchtower organization even tell you what to do in your own time?!

Jesus NEVER instituted an organisation or theocratic kingdom on earth

4 hours ago, derek1956 said:

I believe we are witnesses of Jehovah 24/7 if there is a request to wear badges at a meal in a hotel it is a witness to everyone who is staying at the hotel also it reminds us we are not on holiday we are there because Jehovah invited us to be at His table for the spiritual food that we need at this time, you don`t have to wear your badge if you don`t want to give a witness and say this is how we are when we come to Jehovah`s table,  it may open the way for someone to give you the experience that you only hear about from others. If you moan about a small thing like the wearing of a badge at dinner at the hotel where you`re staying, then what are you going to do when we are instructed to do/go something that is not practical in our eyes,  just not do it, Small things we comply with will give us the determination to do a bigger life saving thing in the future. Please don`t squabble or moan about the small things LOOK at the bigger picture keep your minds on what Jehovah will bring

No, you are witnesses of the watchtower.

[000027].jpg

@Jesus.defender Not really. We are worshippers of Jehovah God. And we do what his son Jesus had commanded us to do, to preach the good news and to make discples. We also apply what qualities that Jesus expresses.

For a defender if Jesus. Last I checked Jesus doesn't attack his fellow man, let alone a random stranger. 

@Jack Ryan Not really dude. It's a matter of choice, no one his forced. 

No one is forcing you to eat coco puffs, wheaties or apple Jack's in the morning, you choose what to eat. True someone might tell you what is healthy or what is not, but at the end of the day hombre, it's a choice. 

It is high like Miami right now. It is my choice to dump bottles of water on my head and sit in the comfort of my own room with the AC straight blasting jajaja

1 hour ago, Jesus.defender said:

Jesus NEVER instituted an organisation or theocratic kingdom on earth

He entrusted the Christian Congregation. Ever heard of Paul, Clement, and a list of others?

Guest Indiana
10 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

What if you are ordered to do some other crazy thing like.... never use a credit card?

Never use a credit card if you want to enjoy financial peace. Start creating an emergency fund for those unexpected expenses. That should be ordered everywhere. 🤭

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

@Jesus.defender Not really. We are worshippers of Jehovah God. And we do what his son Jesus had commanded us to do, to preach the good news and to make discples. We also apply what qualities that Jesus expresses.

For a defender if Jesus. Last I checked Jesus doesn't attack his fellow man, let alone a random stranger. 

Really?

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!"

He called people the sons of satan, liars, hypocrites and told them they were going to hell.

2 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

they were going to hell.

Hell is not the lake of fire... Nor does God condone fire torment because he emotionally reacted to it as well as drove it out the land; punished people for it. If you want to slander God with the teachings of demons, I will not allow it and you will easily be refuted again and again, Deserter.

And what he said is not hypocritical because Jesus as commanded the church do continue teaching, this is ever so evident of what can be read in Acts 2, but last I checked, Trinitarians don't like Acts 2 and pretend it does not exist. No wonder the MSC is dying....

4 hours ago, Equivocation said:

He entrusted the Christian Congregation. Ever heard of Paul, Clement, and a list of others?

Most Trinitarians pretend that such things do not exist, reasons why you never here them speak of those who were in control of the church and held religious office in said church. Apostle Paul speaks of the church, and he even mentioned Clement of Rome, as can be seen even in the Bible.

• Philippians 4:3 -Yes, I ask you also, true companion,help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Clement, like Paul, was a faithful Christian, in union with the Christ and his God, and was on Paul's side concerning the good news gospel hence their situation in Phillippi.

With all due respect, people should get their facts straight before they make a bold unverified statement.

When a person does that quite  often (without proper vetting their statements) then people will suspect EVERYTHING they say thereafter. That is why their overall credibility will and should suffer.

Think about it.

Just saying.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.