The World News Media

Watch the voting machine used in US swing states get hacked to rig an election.

TheWorldNewsOrg

via .ORG

World News

• Views 403
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the whole Muller Report situation, no one seems to set their eyes on the DNC itself. But there are always those in play who wanted to push forth anything regarding Hilary and put Bernie at the edge. All in all, political theater, and nothing more. Also it seems way too many people still run Windows 7 OS.... The question is why? The teenager up the street can easily exploit Windows 7, therefore, not being up to date puts you at fault and at the same time one simply engineered their own demise by becoming victim in this sense.

I use Windows 7 Professional as my preferred system, and I have two Windows 10 Desktops, one my wife uses.  The other is not used at all.

I have configured it to look and act like Windows XP, and never wonder what I am missing.

I have four 7 port USB hubs daisy chained together supporting various hardware, and three monitors going at the same time, and can have six if I want them.

I never have any viruses, and it runs about 35 software programs of every sort.

Why would I need Windows 10?.