The World News Media

ARE THE ELDERS, "PRINCES"?

Witness

“Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.”

The word for “princes” in Isa 32:1 needs some scrutiny as to who it refers to. The organization says these princes are the elders in the “Messianic Kingdom” to rule on earth after Armageddon.

This idea warrants the power of the holy ones, the “144,000” who will rule with Christ as simply, nonexistent. To tread down an individual or a people, it doesn’t always take a physical element to do it; but an idea, a philosophy not based on scripture, but on the ever-changing theories of men. Rev 16:13,14 It takes spiritual motivation to devise a counterfeit fulfillment of scripture, and a deceitful lie. Matt 24:24;2 Cor 2:11; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,14-17

“Prince” in this scripture means captain, chief or ruler, as well as a “social structure’s sub-chief”. (1 Pet 2:5; 2 Cor 9:12; Eph 1:10; Rev 5:10)

This Hebrew word, “sar”, can have an angelic connotation as seen in Joshua 5:14.

To understand how the true identity of the princes of Isa 32:1 has been subverted to mean the elder body, consider Dan 8:25:

“He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes.Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.”

This describes the growth of a deceitful power that conquers the anointed ones, by eventually eroding away their identity, as princes of Christ.  Rev 13:7

Dan 8:24 – “He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people.

It is at a time when God’s “holy people”/anointed feel secure, that this power has gradually arisen over them; and the false security they had believed in, turns into a time of great distress. 1 Thess 5:3; Matt 24:21

Dan 12:1 – At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people – everyone whose name is found written in the book – will be delivered.”

In the 1970’s the WT stated that God is the Prince of Dan 8:25, and the princes being the “angelic” anointed remnant. Years later, God is still taught as the Prince, and the princes as the “angelic ones” that include Michael the Archangel, with no mention made to the anointed remnant. Jude 1:9 The truth is, the Prince in Dan 8:25, is Jesus Christ, in the role of Michael. His princes are spiritual “Israel”, Daniel’s “people” and the anointed priests. (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Rom 8:9; 9:6-8) 

Pearl Doxsey comments:

"Michael's" (meaning "Who is like God?") role is for warfare, and is against those who ask, "Who is like the Beast?" (Rev 13:4).

Jesus' "new name" is not about Christ's "conquering and receiving approval by God".

He already did both, in the first century (John 16:33; 1 John 5:4; Matt 3:17; 17:5; Isa 42:1).

Michael's name, is about his battling the authority of the Beast, which has replaced him as head of the anointed congregation (2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:7; Dan 8:11,25; 11:36) (Acts 3:20,21; 2 Thess 1:6-10; Dan 12:1).

He must stand up against the demon inspired expressions which extol the Beast as worthy of worship (Rev 16:13-16; 13:15,8; 1 Tim 4:1), when that Beast and it's image/idol, take a stand against the Prince of princes and "tramples" his fellow Kingdom heirs, God's Temple (Dan 8:11,24,25; 11:31,36; 2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:7,10; 11:2)

"Michael" must re-establish God's sovereignty and His Kingdom purpose... His Temple, and Holy City, as supreme.

This he does, with his armies of heaven (Rev 17:14; 19:11,14,8; 12:17,11,7; Matt 25:31; Jude 1:14) (Rev 2:26,27; 2 Cor 10:3-5; Eph 2:6; Heb 12:22,23; Rev 19:14) (1 Pet 5:8,9)

So, in Isaiah 32:1, the princes under their King, their ‘great Prince’, can only be the “144,000” ruling with him. God has not appointed an elder body to rule along with Christ; but His faithful kings and priests – the “144,000” princes. Rev 19:11,14 Jesus does not have another “army” that will judge on the earth after Armageddon while the “144,000” remain in heaven. This is a fabrication to cancel out the truth about where the anointed will be found in the Kingdom, and how they will rule with Christ. Gen 28:12; John 1:51; Acts 1:11; Heb 1:6; 9:28

Your leaders, JWs, have accomplished pushing the anointed and Christ into the far recesses of your mind. You now concentrate on your top men in charge, and the elder body as your “princes; yet, the Bible describes a Wild Beast from the sea, and the Beast with “two horns like a lamb” but speaks like a dragon that war against the anointed in numerous covert ways, such as the examples provided above. Rev 13:1,11

Truth, that Christ provides his repentant and cleansed priests, during the last days, is the measuring line for judgment. Amos 7:7,8; Isa 28:17; Zech 2:1; 4:9,10,14,6; Rev 11:3,4  However, in the organization it is quite evident that the elder body possesses superiority over the anointed priests; using a falsely given power to rule over them, and place judgment on their spirituality.  Rev 13:15 

The elders have no scriptural authority to rule anywhere, or judge anyone; not now, and not in the Kingdom of God. Mal 2:7; Ezek 44:6-9; Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 1 Cor 3:16,17

Paul said, “Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts?” 1 Cor 6:2

To any of God’s priests who may be reading this, and all JWs who have submitted to the illegitimate power reigning over you, will you unchain your mind and heart from “empty philosophy” - "strongly entrenched" false teachings - which are destined to rob you of life?  Will you, instead, gain freedom in truth? Jer 23:16; 2 Cor 11:4,13-15; 2 Cor 10:4; Matt 15:14; John 8:32

Isaiah, chapter 32

See, a king will rule according to righteousness,
and princes will rule according to justice.
2 And each one will be like a hiding place from the wind
and a covering from the rainstorm,
like streams of water in a dry region,
like the shade of a large rock in a weary land.

3 And the eyes of those who see will not be blinded,
and the ears of those who hear will listen.

4 And the heart of the rash will understand knowledge,
and the tongues of stammerers will hasten to speak clearly.

5 A fool will no longer be called noble,
and a scoundrel will not be said to be eminent.
6 For a fool speaks folly,
and his heart does iniquity:
to behave wickedly,
and to speak error concerning YHVH,
to leave the throat of the hungry empty,
and he deprives the thirsty of drink.

7 And a scoundrel, his weapons are evil;
he plans evil devices
to ruin the poor with words of deception
and when the speech of the needy is right.

8 But the nobleman plans noble things,
and he stands upon noble things.

9 Women who are at ease, rise up; hear my voice!
Carefree daughters, listen to my word! (Isa 52:2)

10 In a year you will tremble, carefree ones, (KJV: “many days and years”)

for the vintage will come to an end;
the harvest will not come. (“the ingathering will not come”)

11 Tremble, you who are at ease;
tremble, carefree ones;
strip, and strip yourself,
and gird yourself on your loins,
12 mourning over breasts,
over fields of delight,
over the fruitful vine,
13 over the soil of my people. (Rev 11:3)

It goes up in thorns and briers,
indeed over all of the houses of joy in the jubilant city.
14 For the palace will be forsaken,
the crowded city deserted;
the hill and the watchtower will become a cave forever, (Hos 10:5,8;Rev 9:2,3,5,7,10,11; Luke 23:30; Rev 6:15,16)
the joy of wild asses, a pasture for flocks.

15 Until a spirit is poured out on us from on high,

and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field,
and the fruitful field is reckoned as the forest.

16 Then justice will dwell in the wilderness,
and righteousness will live in the fruitful field.

17 And the work of righteousness will be peace,
and the work of righteousness, quietness and security forever.

18 And my people will dwell in a settlement of peace
and in a dwelling place of security
and in undisturbed resting places.

19 And it hails when the forest comes down, (Isa 28:17; 30:30; Rev 8:7; 11:1))
and the city will become low in humiliation.

20 Happy are you who sow by all waters,
who let the foot of the ox and the donkey go free.

For consideration:

“Michael”

“Remaining Ones”

“Who are the Chief Princes?”

“Who Will Materialize During God’s Kingdom?”

“Who are the Fine Trees?”

“Is Leaving the City Enough?”

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness

ocean Isaiah 32.jpg

• Views 379
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I agree with you on this, I feel it is unimportant. It does not affect our survival at Armageddon.  Building unity and preparing for spiritual survival is what we should be focussing on right no

Posted Images

While I agree with you on this, I feel it is unimportant. It does not affect our survival at Armageddon.  Building unity and preparing for spiritual survival is what we should be focussing on right now .... and doing as much preaching as possible so we do not have blood guilt.

This reminds me of the disciples of Jesus who did not understand the most important issues while walking with Jesus..... due to their immaturity. They were arguing about who would be the greatest in the kingdom with Jesus.... being kings or princes. 

Similar power struggles like this seem to be still going on - a great lack of humility.  Please do not shove a few hundred more scriptures at us because I understand clearly that this is a "power" or  "acknowledgement " issue with you personally. You want to be acknowledged right now and not wait on Jah to do so. 

This is subversive and breaks down the unity of the "princes" by constantly searching for and feeling hurt because credits from humans are not given at this time.  A wrong spirit can develop in the most biblically educated of Jahs people.  Let these devisive leanings alone.  For me- I cooperate as far as possible - because that is an instruction from jehovah and is the unified and loving thing to do. 

I would never dream of stumbling others by severe criticism  - no matter if one uses 1000 bible verses.  The spirit of this is to sow discontent and is divisive and above all - seeking self elevation. 

Whether you accept it or not - you do not want to be found working against your brothers in christ...... unless you do not acknowledge them...... Maybe that is the problem...... you do not acknowledge them....... and feel as an individual you understand better than the collective body of christ - who work together in unity for the sake of receiving jah's spirit - despite personal preferences or understandings.  How can Jehovahs spirit work when one tries to dominate the narrative?  Is the Christian teaching of self-sacrifice not the most important in order to preserve peace! 

We are constantly reminded in the new testament to search and promote "peace". 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

While I agree with you on this, I feel it is unimportant. It does not affect our survival at Armageddon.  Building unity and preparing for spiritual survival is what we should be focussing on right now .... and doing as much preaching as possible so we do not have blood guilt.

I am not sure what you agree with in my comment, but to admit you agree, and then continue in supporting men’s opinion to maintain peace at all cost as vital for the life of the organization, appears to be more important than God’s Word; and shows where your loyalty is. (Rev 13:4)   I would like to think you will agree that opinions really mean nothing; whereas God’s Word is truth, and not to be taken lightly.  Ps 119:160; Rom 3:4

There are two hypocritical faces to the organization.  One that promotes the “best life ever” through the promise of peace and unity, and which must be meticulously maintained among its members.  The other, as an organization that fights for its rights in the court systems within the world.  They gather every sympathetic and influential ear to come to their aid when they suffer, such as in Russia.  Do you view this as an act of haughtiness?  I doubt you do.  You probably consider it a necessity to preserve your peaceful environment and the unity of your people.  (Jer 6:14;1 Thess 5:3)    When the team of WT lawyers are fighting on the nation’s fronts, most likely you feel they are representing “God’s people” for their good.  And, it takes money, time and determination to keep up the fight for the organization’s rights to exist.

However, within the WT itself, are two “nations” of people; spiritual “Gentiles”, and spiritual “Jews” - “Israel” -  who are the “special possession” of God.  These “Jews” are God’s authentic people, and also representatives of His Temple.    Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

In the time of the end, God’s people are “conquered”; not by any nation in the world, but by the “nation” that rules over them in the organization.  There is little distinction anymore of who spiritual “Israel” is, among you.  The “Gentile” elder body is exalted, while God’s people are to remain humbled under their rule; in fact, all JWs are to remain humble under the “Gentile” rule, as designated by your “benefactors”.  Jesus’ pointed to the possibility of this development in Luke 22:24-27

While JWs believe Armageddon will rage among the nations, and nations will come against the organization; the truth is, it is God’s special possession that are being “conquered” right within your peaceful haven, now, as scripture clarifies.  2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 13:1,11,15

Jesus’ servants who have been spiritually “killed” by “Gentiles”, preach of the conquering against their people – spiritual “Israel”.  Matt 10:18; John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7-10; 13:15  This is not an act of pride, but a requirement put upon them, by God.  The Kingdom will not arrive under the rule of “Gentile” elders, but through the last “living stone” of the Temple sealed in place.  Zech 4:6,7   The organization and its elder body is not the catalyst to salvation, but it is through acknowledging the true Temple of priests who are refined by “fire” through God’s Word, and who show Christ as our salvation. (Matt 10:40) Acts 4:12; John 4:23,24; Mal 3:1-3; Jer 23:29; Rev 3:18

As long as “Israel” remains under a blasphemous two-fold rule, they will not be sealed.  Rev 9:3,4;13:5-8 Hence, the call is made to “come out of her my people", which includes those who reside with them.   Mark 13:14; Rev 18:4-8

I am a peaceful person ... but I do not believe in peace at ANY cost.

If you are too attached to life, your life will be one of chains and slavery.

It's like my 18 chickens, now full size. When I first got them, we kept them in a wire cage  inside the house, under an infrared heat lamp, and as they grew from biddies to "teenage" chickens, they were pressing each other, in the very small cage.

But, they had never known anything different, and when I left the cage open, they would not even try to escape.  When they got enough feathers to stay warm, we put them in the yard, and many of them now sleep at night in a tall magnolia tree, or on perches, inside their fenced area.

Two who flew out of their fenced in area died, chased by our dogs to exhaustion, but the rest are FREE (more or less).

It is merely a philosophical argument, and chickens are not known for valuing philosophy.

But people are.

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

CHICKENS IN CHOPPERS .mp4Super Chicken Intro.mp4

I have often found myself out of wack with American humour.... - I also think I watch too little American movies. .... or maybe because English is not my first language...... lol.  

If you do not seek peace with your brothers and allow ego to intrude...... will you get everlasting life?  One can bluff yourself but the instructions in the bible are clear....... you can choose to obey or not.

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

If you do not seek peace with your brothers and allow ego to intrude...... will you get everlasting life?  One can bluff yourself but the instructions in the bible are clear....... you can choose to obey or not.

Christ is the source of peace and unity among his true followers. He is the Prince of Peace. Isa 9:6 Among his anointed ones, it is to be the bond between them.  Eph 2:13,14; 4:3-5; Rom 1:7; 5:1  They are to remain connected to their Head. Eph 4:15

But, when men enforce their own fabricated brand of peace, and it is adopted over the peace Christ offers, the bond is broken.

Again….

In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) Such efforts would cause divisions within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity.  W 16/1 p. 24

This is the type of expected obedience you are speaking of, which has no basis in scripture.  The GB and their elder body do not have the right to impress their opinion on how God’s priests are allowed and not allowed, to worship – or to anyone, for that matter.  Rev 2:9

Col 2:16-19 - “In view of these tremendous facts, don’t let anyone worry you by criticising what you eat or drink, or what holy days you ought to observe, or bothering you over new moons or sabbaths. All these things have at most only a symbolical value: the solid fact is Christ. Nor let any man cheat you of your joy in Christ by persuading you to make yourselves “humble” and fall down and worship angels. Such a man, inflated by an unspiritual imagination, is pushing his way into matters he knows nothing about, and in his cleverness forgetting his head. It is from the head alone that the body, by natural channels, is nourished and built up and grows according to God’s laws of growth.

20-23 So if, through your faith in Christ, you are dead to the principles of this world’s life, why, as if you were still part and parcel of this world-wide system, do you take the slightest notice of these purely human prohibitions—“Don’t touch this,” “Don’t taste that” and “Don’t handle the other”? “This”, “that” and “the other” will all pass away after use! I know that these regulations look wise with their self-inspired efforts at worship, their policy of self-humbling, and their studied neglect of the body. But in actual practice they do honour, not to God, but to man’s own pride.” 

Paul wrote these words; was he expressing his ego, or words of truth received from Christ?  He wasn’t referring to secular rulers who would push their agenda upon the anointed Body, but anointed ones who had left their bond with Christ – false “christs” who deceive the “elect”.  Matt 24:24

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of human beings.  1 Cor 7:23

Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?  Rom 6:16

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.  Gal 1:10

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” Rom 8:15

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.  Gal 5:1

The Bible’s instructions are very clear.  Our obedience is to be given to Christ and the Father, not to an organization that devises its own set of rules, and allows judgment to come upon any who break them.  Isa 33:22; Rev 13:15

This is why we are told to “come out of her, my people”.  Rev 18:4-8   

The delusion JWs are under, was prophesied to “conquer” the anointed and those with them.  They, JWs, are who express the cry of “peace and security”, as you are doing;  sourced in the spiritual “wine” offered by a false prophet/Harlot and her Beast/organization .  1 Thess 5:3; Rev 12:1,2; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 13:1,5-8,11,14-17; 2:20

From the same article:

“Even though God has invited them to go to heaven, they will receive their reward only if they remain faithful. Satan knows this, and he uses “false prophets” to try “to mislead” them. (Matthew 24:24)” 

What better way to captivate a people but to tell the truth,yet hide where the danger lies? Amos 3:5 Col 2:8; 1 Pet 5:8; Rev 13:9,10

“So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else.”

The anointed are residing in the midst of “false prophets”(look at your prophetic record); and men appointed by men, who apparently have more understanding of scripture than what an anointing of Holy Spirit poured into one’s heart, can provide.    Mal 2:7; Eph 4:11-13; Col 1:28; 1 John 2:20,27; Heb 8:10

Who is it, that is being egotistical in a most manipulative manner? Who is it, that is feeding the anointed with lies about themselves?   I wish all of you could see, that it is your leaders. 

Listen to me, you people who know righteousness,
    you people who have my teachings in your hearts.
Don’t be afraid of being insulted by people.
Don’t be discouraged by their ridicule.
    Moths will eat them like clothing.
    Worms will devour them like wool.
But my righteousness will last forever,
    and my salvation will last throughout every generation.

Wake up! Wake up! Clothe yourself with strength, O Lord!
Wake up as you did in days long past, as in generations long ago.
Didn’t you cut Rahab into pieces and stab the serpent?
10 Didn’t you dry up the sea, the water of the great ocean?
    You made a road in the depths of the sea
        so that the people reclaimed by the Lord
            might pass through it.
11     The people ransomed by the Lord will return.
        They will come to Zion singing with joy.
            Everlasting happiness will be on their heads as a crown.
                They will be glad and joyful.
                They will have no sorrow or grief.

Listen to this, you humble people
    who are drunk but not from wine.
22 The Lord your God defends his people.

This is what your master says:

I’m taking from your hand the cup that makes people stagger,
    the bowl, the cup of my fury.
        You will never drink from it again.
23 I will put it in the hands of those who made you suffer.
    They said to you, “Lie down so that we can walk over you.”
        So you made your back like the ground
            and like a street for them to cross.

From Isaiah 51

I reread your comment and found the primary words used, to be unity and peace  brought about through one's obedience (edit). What I didn’t see, was the word, truth, or even faith, which was rather startling; for without the two, peace and unity in Christ cannot exist.    

On 8/6/2019 at 4:22 AM, Arauna said:

While I agree with you on this, I feel it is unimportant. It does not affect our survival at Armageddon. 

Truth from Christ gives us eternal life.  John 14:6; 1 John 4:6; John 1:17   Each truth from God’s Word that we adhere to, is a building block of our faith.  No matter how hard all within the organization strive for peace and unity, without truth as one’s foundation, it will crumble.  Without supporting and acknowledging the anointed Temple built on truth, the organization and all who remain in it, have no future. Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8   It is at odds with God and Christ. Gen 3:15; 2 Pet 2:1-3; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4 There are many false prophets in the world that may utter the names, “Jesus”, or “Jehovah”, but this doesn't signify that truth in Christ is spoken.  Does the Watchtower speak pure truth?  The organization is unique because it is inhabited by the authentic people of God who must speak truth in Christ. Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Eph 4:25; 1 Tim 2:7  However, they speak the words of a false prophet; unless they choose to leave, and serve only the Father and Christ. Isa 52:11; 2 Cor 6:14-18; Rev 13:11,15

Jesus is The Word, the spokesperson of God throughout the scriptures.   John 1:1

“If you continue in my word, you really are my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  John 8:31

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock”  Matt 7:24

The Spirit is the one who gives life. The flesh doesn’t help at all. The words that I have spoken to you ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE.”  John 6:63

“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken50 I know that his command leads to eternal lifeSo whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”  John 12:47-50 

If we realize the truth in a scripture, and reject it as unimportant, are we not also rejecting its source? Lies come in all sizes.  Each lie, no matter how large or small, that is chosen over a Bible truth, corrodes our “house” – our heart.  Matt 7:26,27 It is by accepting the word of men (which you appear to have done regarding the Bible’s “princes”) over the word of God.  By putting faith in what men have been inspired to build and praise, as more important that the spiritual anointed Temple God has built upon his Son who is Truth, proves exactly what Armageddon involves – the heart and its choice of truth or lies. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; John 2:19-21; Zech 4:6-8   It is fought in “the valley of decision”, in the recesses of the heart. Joel 3:14; Rev 13:5-8; 16:13,14; 20:7-10

Here’s a little lie against the “Prince of princes” – Jesus Christ.  Who is speaking to Paul in 2 Cor 12:8,9?  The new Wt magazine for November claims it is “Jehovah”.

At first, Paul wanted to be rid of the “thorn.” He admits: “Three times I begged the Lord [Jehovah] . . . that it would depart from me.” Yet, despite Paul’s prayers, the thorn in the flesh remained. Does this mean that Jehovah did not answer Paul’s prayers? Not at all. He did answer them. Jehovah did not remove the problem, but he did give Paul the strength to endure it. Jehovah said: “My power is being made perfect in weakness.” (2 Cor. 12:8, 9) And with God’s help, Paul was able to maintain his joy and inner peace!—Phil. 4:4-7. WT 11/2019

Was Paul speaking to God here, or Jesus? 

NWT 2 Cor 12:8,9 – “Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it would depart from me.  But he said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you, for my power is being made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly, then, I will boast about my weaknesses, in order that the power of the Christ may remain over me like a tent. 10  So I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in times of need, in persecutions and difficulties, for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am powerful.”

Do you notice in the paragraph that they did not finish quoting verse 9?  When you continue reading, is it not clear that it is Jesus who spoke to Paul?  Why would the Wt remove this “power” from Christ?  For the same reason they have removed it from the members of his Body/Temple.

“Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.” Dan 12:7

“ Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.”  Dan 8:12

From the organization as a whole, down to every lie it has expressed and still does, it has been prophesied to conquer the anointed ones/”saints” in the last days. Rev 13:5,6; 20:7-9 It is Satan’s last attempt to deceive the “remaining ones of the woman’s seed”.  Rev 12:1-4  The anointed will not be deceived by 1) another religion; 2) a political entity.  They are deceived by false prophets who are the “wolves in sheep’s clothing” found among them.   Matt 24:24; Acts 20:29; Eph 6:12

Do JWs love the truth?  Or, is it the perceived sense of “peace and unity” that they love, and which is all that the organization can offer? 1 Thess 5:3; 1 Tim 4:3,4; Gal 1:7,8  That was the mindset of early Pharaohs in Egypt, to maintain peace and unity. In fact, if one were to research some of their religious practices, there are features quite similar to the organization’s layout. 

Revelation 11:1-3,7-10 speaks of the “two witnesses” who are “killed”/disfellowshipped for their rejection of the Beast/”organization”(per Wt), and give testimony to Christ and TRUTH. Rev 6:9; 11:7; 12:11  This happens “in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egyptwhere also our Lord was crucified.” Blaming this symbolic killing of the two (“two” meaning “truth” John 8:17) servants of Christ on Christendom, is off the table, according to one of the organization’s latest publication.  There is no anti-typical Jerusalem.  Jesus died on the stake outside of Jerusalem.  The “two witnesses” are cast out and viewed as “dead” where “Jerusalem” is found, which is where we find the anointed spiritual “Israel” – in the organization. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17) Both “cities” share in apostasy.  The cleansed “New Jerusalem”/Temple priesthood is restored if its members “leave the city” and submit to refinement and guidance by God and Christ. Luke 21:20,21; John 5:24;8:51; Matt 22:8-10; Rev 3:18-20

Why is God’s “city” in the last days, compared to Sodom and Egypt? 

“Among the prophets of Jerusalem also I saw a horrible thing: They commit adultery and walk in lies. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, and none turns his back on evil. They are all like Sodom to me; Jerusalem's residents are like Gomorrah.”  Jer 23:14

God is telling His people in the book of Revelation to “flee” from spiritual adultery and lies, just as He warned His faithful ones in Egypt, Babylon and Sodom.  Rev 18:4-8

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” 2 Thess 2:9-12

The “lawless one” sits/rules in the Temple of God.  It is the elder body who comprise the organization – and who “represent the royal priesthood”.  2 Thess 2:1-4  It is the same power that disfellowships the “royal priesthood” and all, who see through Wt’s lies. Matt 24:15,16; 48-51; Rev 13:15  

Yet, to most all JWs, it is an accepted process that must be done to maintain the peace and unity required, to sustain their idol.  Rev 13:1,2,11,14-18

These are "fruitless works" that are to be exposed, not buried; as God's word indicates.  Eph 5:11

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.