Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Srecko Sostar -
BillyTheKid46 -

Top Posters

46 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

After judgment day (Armageddon) JW waiting, all people will stay to be sinful ..... for at least 1000 years :)) 

Sorry about that. I keep forgetting you take people's words literally when my words were to be used as ultimately. I guess you are one of those that use the "young literal bible" to exploit word for word, ideology. You've been here long enough to know what people are actually saying Srecko. Don't spoil it!

Those that understand scripture, understand God's goal of perfection. Those deemed righteous and resurrected will be in a sinful state. Resurrection will be in an accumulative time-lapse, not all at once. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 refers to whom. Now the misapplication is evident here with that of 1 John 3:2 or  Revelation 20:11-15. Therefore, Jesus will resurrect who first?

On 8/10/2019 at 11:23 PM, Outta Here said:

Without getting bogged down in semantics here, there is no real difference between the two words

I just have listen about new suit against WT Society and reporter of KOAT TV reported how WT spokesperson said: 

"Jehovah's Witnesses abhor child abuse as a sin and crime. Our policies on child protection ..."

Well, i believe how he know what he speaking about or he was instructed to tell this from WT lawyers. Sin and crime are two different words in JW organization. 

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Sin and crime are two different words in JW organization

Of course they are, but their meaning (dare I say...) overlaps.

The key to understanding is to consider against who the crime or sin is committed. The word sin is traditionally viewed by those of the soulical world as relating to the violating of God's laws or standards, whereas the word crime is understood by many of that same designation as referencing a violation of the requirements or laws of the secular state.

Really, in the spiritual world there is no difference between a crime and a sin as any violation of God's laws or principles constitues a crime or sin. To sin is a criminal act.

But we have no problem in speaking the language of the world if that is what they understand.

Just curious Srecko. You keep implying the Watchtower is wrong for somehow having two different standards between crime and sin that you speculate they shouldn't have. Under the definitions you submitted,

Which Sin under Crime do you believe secular law gives the Watchtower to PUNISH a person under the authority of crimes and punishment?

sin2.jpg

sin.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Please be specific! On how the Watchtower should punish a crime of pedophilia for insistence, that secular law man's law won't have a problem with.

I don't recall, where the Watchtower has incarceration cells for the wicked. 🤫

And how those that have paid their debt to society for a crime should have a different meaning for the Watchtower and not other religions or for secular law that implements those laws.

Keep in mind the Watchtower is NOT the Vatican with its own police force and military army that it garrisons in Vatican City by the Via di Porta Angelica Rd.

The Watchtower doesn’t have prison cells like the Vatican.

Therefore, by your explicit criticism of the Watchtower. What you are insisting on, the Watchtower should not consider the “separation” of church and state even though Jesus instructed Christians to do so. Matthew 22:21

Which structural governance punishes the guilty with punitive and mandatory punishment of incarceration? Romans 13:1

What you are actually implying is, DEFY Jesus and his instructions. Does that make any sense to a Christian?

On 8/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, BillyTheKid46 said:

Sorry about that. I keep forgetting you take people's words literally when my words were to be used as ultimately. I guess you are one of those that use the "young literal bible" to exploit word for word, ideology. You've been here long enough to know what people are actually saying Srecko. Don't spoil it!

In the 7th grade I was taught how to diagram sentences to be able to ascertain exactly what a sentence was really saying.

How should your words be used ultimately?

And when you say "Don't spoil it!",  what do you mean?

What is "it"?

If I printed out what you say, should it ultimately go in the filing cabinet .... or ultimately go in the shredder?

As one guy in the Army from Alabama once said ... "Spreek Engrich Thoops."

25 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If I printed out what you say, should it ultimately go in the filing cabinet .... or ultimately go in the shredder?

As one guy in the Army from Alabama once said ... "Spreek Engrich Thoops."

I guess to stupid people as yourself, I would have to consider writing things in some other language in order to be understood. Once again, your idiocy in grammar is such an idiotic way to prove you as ignorant and unintelligent. Retire as a half-idiot, not a blathering one.

9 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I guess to stupid people as yourself, I would have to consider writing things in some other language in order to be understood. Once again, your idiocy in grammar is such an idiotic way to prove you as ignorant and unintelligent. Retire as a half-idiot, not a blathering one.

You are a truly amazing person, Billy ... with your own words you continuously prove against yourself of what you accuse others.

dt190813.jpg

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

You are a truly amazing person, Billy ... with your own words you continuously prove against yourself of what you accuse others.

WOW! I didn’t know, in your world, saying someone takes your words literally actually means I am insulting them for their grammar. I guess, I need to attend that obtuse class you are taking. But it’s to be expected from you!

As many things are , Billy, it is available on YouTube ... just type in "Diagramming Sentences."

Being able to analyze EXACTLY what a sentence was saying, and be able to prove it .... whether or not the writer intended it to be that way or not ... has served me well my entire life, since the 7th grade.  After a while you develop instantaneous analytical skills when reading ambiguous text. or even in normal conversation.

.... and although I did not count then, there are PERHAPS a hundred videos teaching someone how to diagram sentences.

Diagramming Sentences.jpg

13 hours ago, Outta Here said:

The key to understanding is to consider against who the crime or sin is committed.

against who .... is the key for understanding 

As i understand teachings of Bible (and perhaps teachings of JW Organization too), everything that is against "our neighbor" is also against God, because all people was made in the image of God. Well, doing something against That Image of God is same as doing something against Origin/Author of Image. In that relations i do not know how "the key" you talking about, making issue to be more understandable. We can go further with this. If human doing something that is bad for nature and animal world, we can say also how this is against God also, because He is Creator and  Author of that Nature. 

13 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Really, in the spiritual world there is no difference between a crime and a sin as any violation of God's laws or principles constitues a crime or sin. To sin is a criminal act.

If that is as you say, why GB and JW Lawyers complicate this issue? If JW Elders want to Judge only sins (specific list of things that are not crimes in the eye of Secular Authorities) than let them to handled such sins. Perhaps this idea can be some sort of New Policy until some "New Light" would bring more Clarifications on Issue. :)) But when something inside JW Organization happen what is not just "a sin", would it be "key" to call Secular Authorities to deal with it?

If, there is no difference between a crime and a sin, as you suggest in comment, than JW Organization have no need for Judicial Committees of Elders. All can be handled by Secular Authorities. :))

In both way of reasoning, something not working well in JW "Spiritual Paradise". I am expecting that future (with new generation of overlapping lawyers) bring some positive results on this. :))

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

JW Organization have no need for Judicial Committees of Elders. All can be handled by Secular Authorities

I don't follow your (presumably) reasoning that if crime and sin are synonymous then Secular Authorities could handle all "judicial matters", unless your are presenting it from a soulical perspective.

Do you therefore think that the secular definition of sin and crime is the same as the sacred and that sacred and secular authority is synonymous in these matters?

37 minutes ago, Outta Here said:

I don't follow your (presumably) reasoning that if crime and sin are synonymous then Secular Authorities could handle all "judicial matters", unless your are presenting it from a soulical perspective.

Do you therefore think that the secular definition of sin and crime is the same as the sacred and that sacred and secular authority is synonymous in these matters?

I just made few way of possible reasoning on issue. And as result, each of this different views on matter can, may bring various outcomes on handling with JW people who done something that this religious organization not allow.

As we see from various statements made by JW Representatives, this "sin - crime" issue is also "foggy" to them... Or it is not?!  They said how Elders are to deal only with "sin" and Secular Authority to deal with "crime". But in cases of child abuse, it is obvious how such differentiation in 1) Terminology and in 2) Division of duties (among Elders and Worldly Officers) is bad for victims. Don't you agree? If victims suffer because Administrative Ideology and rules and protocols, than people in charge must CHANGE what they now doing. As Jesus said, when your animal falls in into a pit or into a hole at Sabbath - would you brake Sabbath Law and provide help or waiting for next day? Jesus was obviously showed "rebellious" solution :))) Would you allow for Children to wait on some Clark in JW Office to find time and way how to solve this problem?! Do you think that GB need to change attitude and brake "Sabbath Law" about this?! I hope you will say: no, on first and yes, on second.   

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In minds, spiritual cells :))))

You just spoiled it! Did that spiritual cell keep you incarcerated? You are here in defiance of the Watchtower. You are here in defiance of scripture. I believe your jailer is not the Watchtower, but Satan, that holds you mentally blind and captive in that hypothetical cell of yours. 🤔

20 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Being able to analyze EXACTLY what a sentence was saying, and be able to prove it .... whether or not the writer intended it to be that way or not ... has served me well my entire life, since the 7th grade.  After a while you develop instantaneous analytical skills when reading ambiguous text. or even in normal conversation.

I would suggest you go back to school, and restart not from middle school but from elementary. Your grammar and language skill argument is just the same ignorance you use, when you can't win an argument intelligently. Only obtuse people, argue language and grammar. Srecko has been here long enough to understand people, just like people here understand where Srecko is coming from. If they don't they usually ask for clarification.

A nut as yourself should have learned that long ago. The fact you make it an argument, continues to illustrate how childish you really are. Blah! Blah! Woof ! Woof! Take you feeding bottle like a good little girl! 😁

• Similar Content

• By Srecko Sostar
      JW members are instructed by this GB member to trust their leaders aka Governing Body. On other side Bible has many verses that warning people about that issue. Well, it seems how human influence and even manipulation is on work. Just few Bible verses as evidence: 
       My dear brothers, do not trust every spirit. But test the spirits to see if they belong to God. - 1 John
      Do not rely on a friend; do not trust in a companion. Seal the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms - Micah 7
      Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. - Psalm 146
      For your own sakes, quit trusting in mere man,Who is only the breath in his nostrils. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Why should he be taken into account? - Isaiah 2

• By Srecko Sostar
      TEACHING BOX 16A - 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Is Christendom the Antitypical Jerusalem?
      In the past, our literature has referred to Christendom as the antitype of apostate Jerusalem. The conditions in unfaithful Jerusalem—including idolatry and widespread corruption—certainly remind us of what is happening in Christendom. However, in recent years our publications, including the one you are now reading, have not taken the type-antitype approach to prophecy except where the Bible provides a clear basis for doing so. Is there a solid Scriptural basis for referring to Christendom as the antitypical Jerusalem? No.
      Consider the following: Jerusalem was at one time a center of pure worship; later, its inhabitants turned apostate. By contrast, Christendom has never practiced pure worship. Right from its inception in the fourth century C.E., Christendom has always taught false doctrine.
      In addition, after Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians, Jehovah restored the city to his favor and it again became the center of true worship. Christendom, on the other hand, has never had God’s favor, and once it is destroyed during the great tribulation, it will never rise again.
      In view of the foregoing, what may we conclude? When we examine Bible prophecies that were fulfilled on unfaithful Jerusalem, we may say, ‘This or that reminds us of what we see in Christendom today.’ But there appears to be no Scriptural basis for referring to Christendom as the antitypical Jerusalem.

First, perhaps is about Lexicon, Vocabulary  in JW Culture. When JW Church and members talking about "Christendom" they refer firstly or mostly to Roman Catholic Church and all Churches and Denominations that believe In Jesus Christ...but in wrong, false and idolatrous way. But JW consider themselves to be Christians too, but not part of "Christendom" (by this they quote can be consider as Christendom.  "....we are Christians who do our best to follow the example set by Jesus Christ and to live by his teachings." - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Why this linguistic distinction is so important to JW? To be, sometimes, called with name "Christians" but want to run miles away from word "Christendom"?
      Christendom -  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
       noun - English Language Learners Definition of Christendom
      : people who are Christians
      : the part of the world where most people are Christians
      But another thing is of bigger importance. Do you remember how many articles and books and magazines taught you all, over such long period of decades, on so many meetings and congregations baked up with so many Bible verses and Study paragraphs about who is Jerusalem and who is Christendom and all that stuff??!!
      And now they figured up, they rowed deep, Under Spirit Motivation and Guidance, to tell you how Now there is No Single One Solid Scriptural Basis to believe in that teaching, doctrine, dogma! 
      Do You really believe how Church Leaders and Guardians of Doctrine in WTJWORG know what they are talking about , as those who watch for your souls?! 

• By Srecko Sostar
      Many people wish, want to know what is, how looks Context about some issue. That is because of reason to be able to understand more and better some issue, and if they have to make some decision about to be sure they will make good choice.  
      Here is example how WT "scribes" manipulates with Context !!!!!! 
      Reasoning from the Scriptures, page 89, Cross; The Imperial Bible-Dictionary acknowledges this, saying: “The Greek word for cross, [stau·rosʹ], properly signified a stake, an upright pole, or piece of paling, on which anything might be hung, or which might be used in impaling [fencing in] a piece of ground. . . . Even amongst the Romans the crux(from which our cross is derived) appears to have been originally an upright pole.”—Edited by P. Fairbairn (London, 1874), Vol. I, p. 376.   Text in red color is missing text in Reasoning book. Very important CONTEXT. Oh, context always problem with you:))) _____________________________________________________ The Imperial Bible-Dictionary acknowledges this, saying: “The Greek word for cross, [stau·rosʹ], properly signified a stake, an upright pole, or piece of paling, on which anything might be hung, or which might be used in impaling [fencing in] a piece of ground. But a modification was introduced as the dominion and usages of Rome extended themselves through Greek speaking countries. Even amongst the Romans the crux (from which our cross is derived) appears to have been originally an upright pole and this always reminded the more prominent part. But from the time that it began to be used as an instrument of punishment a transverse piece of wood was commonly added; not, however, always even than.....  The following text continues, describing the types of crosses and the ways in which the convicts were murdered...,others extending their arms on a patibulum. There can be no doubt, however, that the later sort was the more common and that about the period of the gospel age crucifixion was usually accomplished by suspending the criminal on a cross piece of wood. But this does not itself determine the precise form of the cross; ....  the text continues to describe 3 types of crosses.—Edited by P. Fairbairn (London, 1874), Vol. I, p. 376.   Please, if you know some more examples about similar "intellectual dishonest" give example   
    • By Srecko Sostar
      Just one of many changes WT made in recent years. 
      19 In review, what have we learned? In the beginning of this article, we raised three “when” questions. We first considered that the great tribulation did not begin in 1914 but will start when the United Nations attacks Babylon the Great. Then, we reviewed why Jesus’ judgment of the sheep and the goats did not begin in 1914 but will occur during the great tribulation. Finally, we examined why Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919 but will take place during the great tribulation. So, then, all three “whens” apply to the same future time period—the great tribulation. How does this adjusted view further affect our understanding of the illustration of the faithful slave? Also, how does it affect our understanding of other parables, or illustrations, of Jesus that are being fulfilled during this time of the end? These important questions will be considered in the following articles.
      source of paragraph:  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

Here in this paragraph we see just some of many changes from past teachings in Watchtower ideology.
      Well, questions are as follow:
      What is The Truth?
      Can The Truth Stop To Be True?
      Does The Truth have the Owner?
      Why do some people like to claim that Only They know a Certain Truth?
      Does some Truth exists outside of our awareness of the existence of such truth?
      Why do we argue how some Truth or Truths can never change?
      Why can not we name The Truth, which has ceased to be true, that it is a Lie or at least Not The Truth?
      Do these truths from paragraph 19 cease to be true on the day of publication in the Watchtower Journal on July 15 2013 or are they, in fact, have never been The Truth?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Humberto Signorelli
    Newest Member
    Humberto Signorelli

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.