The World News Media

A letter from Jehovah A comforting letter 

A letter from Jehovah A comforting letter 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "lettre jw"

One day on your way home, you will find a beautiful package in front of your door with the following inscription: 
Gift from your Creator Jehovah 
Impatient, you enter the house and you open the gift quickly, and you find yourself at home. inside a mirror and a letter that says: 
My dearest creation, I offer you this mirror so that you look well inside ... what do you see? 
Your tired face, your little wrinkles, your big eyes that can not stay open at the end of the day? 
Do you see your heart, your deepest feelings, and whether your soul is gay or sad? 
Now that you've been watching, please clean up the mirror and look again because I want you to know how I see you.
You are a creation out of my hands, you are a PRECIOUS dust in my eyes. 
When my eyes land on the earth, my heart exults with joy at seeing the love you have for me and the happiness you feel when you succeed in achieving the goal you set for yourself. 
I see the beauty of your smile, the sincerity of your heart and the help you give to others. 
I see how every day you search for me, you find me and you speak to me and you praise me with your lips. 
But I noticed other things: 
I see that you are tired and that your body suffers because of an illness .. 
Yes, I see and I feel your suffering.
I know that this system of things afflicts you and that you can not fight anymore, that you are afraid and that your heart is sad. 
But I also see that you want to stay upright and that your mind and your heart are struggling not to 
abandon me. 
And for all that, I want you to know that when you cry, I cry too, and when you're happy, I'm happy too.Please, let me help you and offer you my protection as Father. 
May I offer you the remedy for your heart and your soul. Let me show you the happiness of a true life in perfection. 
Me, I know you. 
If. please do not abandon me because our friendship and your strong faith will help you to overcome all your trials.
Now, at the end of this letter, with a heart filled with humility, you may ask yourself: 
But Jehovah, this gift, I do not deserve it, why do you offer it to me? 
And Jehovah will answer you, but you do not understand? It is for you because I love you! 

• Views 296
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.