The World News Media

Oklahoma's KOCO TV 5 News had huge story on Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse Problem

Jack Ryan

KOCO is one of four major local news station broadcasting in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Not so fun fact: Oklahoma is part of what the US calls "Tornado Alley") and surrounding areas. The OKC metro area has a population of 1,396,445. I couldn't find how many people tune in to KOCO. I do know their Facebook page has a following of 448,000.

• Views 244
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is heartbreaking to hear the woman who expects her family to reject her for speaking out. She is very brave. One thing, the video mentions a bill in the US Senate that would require clergy of

It is heartbreaking to hear the woman who expects her family to reject her for speaking out. She is very brave.

One thing, the video mentions a bill in the US Senate that would require clergy of all faiths to report child abuse. It appears that that bill is on hold due to lack of support. I am very disappointed that our country is choosing to protect institutions and abusers over children. https://sd13.senate.ca.gov/news/2019-07-09-senator-hill-places-senate-bill-360-hold

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.