The World News Media

IKEA removed the My Book Of Bible Stories from their online catalogue after an activism campaign

Jack Ryan

On Thursday someone posted a video of the new IKEA catalogue, the video was made by a JW and sent to an ExJW. They were really happy about Ikea using the ’My Book Of Bible Stories’ in their Swedish paper catalogue.  So a few of us took to Twitter to Tweet IKEA about why we had a problem with this.  I then emailed them an in-depth email with Watchtower links to the Child Sex Abuse and Domestic Violence articles. IKEA were very quick to respond to my email and have changed the book in the 5 catalogues I’ve seen online so far. I’m impressed by how they acted on this.  Due to JwOrg having corrupt and harmful policies i thought it was necessary IKEA knows about it.  I will add the e-mails and Tweets in this vid. IKEA’s reply was good.

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Thursday someone posted a video of the new IKEA catalogue, the video was made by a JW and sent to an ExJW. They were really happy about Ikea using the ’My Book Of Bible Stories’ in their Swedish pa

Posted Images

You seem extremely satisfied. Your fanaticism is really remarkable.  Thanks for alerting us to NOT put anything on this forum in future which you can use against us. 

Do not be misled - ........ you know very well what you are doing.  A hateful  and destructive attitude displays the mind of christ? Or his opposer?  Oh,  excuse the faux pas - you do not care to have the mind of christ. 

You are really committed to self-destruct with the typical arrogance of extreme foolishness.

Revel in your  minute victory!  Give a party! Tweet online about your victory!   It will really make you feel the "power and control" you can have over others! ..... oh, I forgot - to crave power and control over others is a another action that gives away who your true father is. John 8:44. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.