Jack Ryan

IKEA PRESENTA SU NUEVO CATALOGO Y UNA FOTO MUESTRA UN PADRE E HIJA CON EL LIBRO HISTORIAS BÍBLICAS.

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
Jack Ryan -

Top Posters

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      On Thursday someone posted a video of the new IKEA catalogue, the video was made by a JW and sent to an ExJW. They were really happy about Ikea using the ’My Book Of Bible Stories’ in their Swedish paper catalogue.  So a few of us took to Twitter to Tweet IKEA about why we had a problem with this.  I then emailed them an in-depth email with Watchtower links to the Child Sex Abuse and Domestic Violence articles. IKEA were very quick to respond to my email and have changed the book in the 5 catalogues I’ve seen online so far. I’m impressed by how they acted on this.  Due to JwOrg having corrupt and harmful policies i thought it was necessary IKEA knows about it.  I will add the e-mails and Tweets in this vid. IKEA’s reply was good.

By Guest
      Inter Ikea (Ikea’s parent company) is turning to third-party sites to sell its furniturein what might be the biggest consumer-facing development in its 74-year history. 
      Torbjörn Lööf, Inter Ikea’s full-time CEO and part-time Viking, is reacting to declining foot traffic at suburban locations. He plans to bring more stores into cities and ramp up the retailer’s online presence—unfamiliar territory for Ikea. 
      But it’s due for a 2017 makeover. 
      In addition to selling furniture through potential partners like Amazon and Alibaba, Ikea is moving toward: 
      Smaller shops, furniture pick-up points, and tech-focused in-store features. The gig economy—Ikea just acquired TaskRabbit to offer more on-demand, in-home installations. App technology—a new augmented reality app will show what furniture looks like in your home before you buy it. The goal? Lift Ikea’s revenue from $44 billion to $56 billion by 2020. And if that doesn’t work, it could always just sell more meatballs.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leander H. McNelly
    Newest Member
    Leander H. McNelly

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.