The World News Media

Can an organisation be narcissistic?

Jack Ryan

Basic symptoms of Narcissistic disorder grabbed from google

• Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
  • Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
  • Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
  • Sense of entitlement. ...
  • Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
  • Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.
  • Gets irate if someone leaves them suddenly.
  • Accepts no responsibility, no accountability.
  • Lies.
  • Can be charismatic at times.

Yes, proof of this was at the 2019 "Love Never Fails" regional convention. The last talk on Sunday Geoffrey Jackson made the claim that WW2 was started because of Satan's desire to attack Jehovah's people in Germany. Keep in mind that nearly 50 million died during the war. 10 million Jews died in concentration camps. Less than 5000 JW's died from surrounding European counties, NOT ONLY GERMANY. Yes still the JW's find a way to make it about them. That, is the definition of a narcissist.

Takes no real responsibility as an organization and puts all the burden on it's followers.

If I got my facts wrong, it's your fault. If you can't accept my abuse at it's worst, you aren't worthy of my abuse at it's best

• Views 324
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basic symptoms of Narcissistic disorder grabbed from google Grandiose sense of self-importance. ... Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ... Needs c

I was truly embarrassed to have to give this post an upvote. I wish with all my heart that it was not true. But, like Charles Taze Russell said in the first issue of the Watchtower ... If Sa

Allison Fallon, a blogger and author, has written an article titled Why We Follow Strong, Dangerous, Narcissistic Leaders. She asks, “What is it that we find so compelling about narcissistic leaders?

Allison Fallon, a blogger and author, has written an article titled Why We Follow Strong, Dangerous, Narcissistic Leaders. She asks, “What is it that we find so compelling about narcissistic leaders? Why are we attracted to them?”

Here are 5 points from Fallon on why narcissistic leaders capture our attention: 

Narcissistic leaders:

1. They are incredibly charismatic and convincing.
These leaders are experts in the charm department. They are “smart, intuitive, believable, and great storytellers,” says Fallon. Their charisma and ability to convince others makes them appear trustworthy.

2. They control the story.
Narcissistic leaders know what to say and what NOT to say. They are careful to create a clear story, even if it isn’t true. Fallon advises, “Sometimes these leaders tell stories that don’t even make any sense, but they repeat them over and over again to us—enough times that we actually begin to believe them.”

3. They understand the power of group think.
These leaders tend to win many friends and have a vast array of supporters. Having this support helps validate the stories they are putting out. Fallon relays, “This is one of the hardest parts about dealing with a narcissist, since there are always a good number of people who like them, even love them, and who feel threatened anytime you suggest this person might not be who he or she says he is.”

4. They make us feel powerful.
Not only do narcissists feel powerful, they aim to help their supporters feel safe and protected, which in a sense makes them feel powerful too. Fallon warns, “And until we wake up one day and realize that we have more power than we ever dreamed possible and that with great power comes great responsibility, we will keep clinging to these strong, dangerous, narcissistic leaders.” 

5. They make us think they have something we don’t.
As Fallon states, these leaders “are not necessarily more powerful or more intelligent than any of the rest of us,” and they are certainly not God. She continues,

“It’s important to understand that while narcissists seem to be on top of the world when they’re at their best, when they’re true nature reveals itself, it is incredibly destructive. It ruins businesses and families and destroys relationships and lives."

While Narcissistic leaders have a tendency to gain trust in the beginning, after their true character traits are revealed they have a tendency to cause more fear than comfort. These leaders seek to control individual expression, creativity, and innovation. So what can we do? Fallon recommends the following: begin to recognize the traits of narcissism, and acknowledge your ability to make choices in your support.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.