The World News Media

The French Speaking Baptist Church of Stratford is now located in the former Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall at 494 Milford Point Road.

Jack Ryan

All eyes are trained on the organization, and its need to flourish; regardless of JWs’ own physical circumstances.   After Stephen Lett gave his broadcasting statement that ‘more money is going out, than coming in’, and the need for more donations, I read one woman’s comment admitting she needed to put a tighter reign on her budget in order to donate more to the organization.  She was willing to sacrifice her few family’s personal pleasures to satisfy the GB’s wishes – men who live comfortably and lack nothing.

This is absolute robbery by persuasion.  In the meantime, men have been chosen to attend universities and receive a lawyer’s degree, also to assure the organization’s ability to flourish.  But I’ve said all this before. 

God doesn’t need anything, as Acts 17:24,25  points out.  Organizations are always in need, so what or who do JWs love more?  Who’s wishes are more respected; God’s, or men who love their organization and expect you to do the same?

Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, “Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.”

And Aaron said to them, “Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron. And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf.

Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow is a feast to the Lord.” Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.  Exod 32:1-6 

“May each of us stick to God, keep pace with his people, and continue to move ahead with Jehovah’s organization.” WT 14/5/15

“…gods that shall go before us” – “…move ahead with Jehovah’s organization

“…a feast to the Lord” - “…stick to God

From the same article:

“My early experience taught me how unsound it is to rely on human reasoning. Once my mind had been resolved on that point, I determined to stay by the faithful organization. How else can one get Jehovah’s favor and blessing?”

How else?   John 14:6; Acts 4:12

And the Lord said to Moses, “Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves. They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, ‘This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!’ ” And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!  Exod 32:7-9 

41 And they made a calf in those days, offered sacrifices to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. 

“However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says”

You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you”  Acts 7:41,48,51

So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? (“How else can one get Jehovah’s favor and blessing?”) Who is able to make war with him?” Rev 13:4

And all the world marveled and followed the beast. Rev 13:3b   (“move ahead with Jehovah’s organization”)

This “beast” symbolically “kills” all who reject it as “spirit-directed”, as belonging to God, per instructions from a false prophet.

15 He was granted power to give breath (spirit) to the image of the beast, (“Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization”)  that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.   Rev 13:15

“What kind of offenses are regarded as disfellowshiping offenses? These include persistence in sexual offenses, stealing, lying, dishonest business practices, rebellion against Jehovah’s organization, slandering, drunkenness, apostasy, teaching of false doctrine and other wrongs. W 63/7/1 p. 410-411

The apostles never admired, or put their trust and faith in an earthly organization.  They spoke of Christ as salvation, as sent to us by the Father. You speak these words about Christ, but fail to grasp them.    The apostles taught of the unity of the anointed Body of Christ and its blessings in the Kingdom.   They taught that any earthly endeavors contradict Christ’s message. Phil 3:18,19

How JWs have been fooled.  2 Thess 2:9-12

• Views 5.8k
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Luke 12:41, 42) . . .Then Peter said: “Lord, are you telling this illustration just to us or also to everyone?” 42 And the Lord said: “Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his m

I believe that the illustration of the Faithful and Discreet Slave applies to the Governing Body. But I also believe that it is presumptuous for anyone to limit the meaning of the Faithful and Discree

For me, this was a matter of prayerfully considering and meditating on the full meaning of the 2014 talk by Brother Splane when he admitted that many teachings were all being dropped at once because t

Posted Images

TTH:  "The 'abuses' you site are no more than basic human needs - done 'on the cheap' to the degree possible." 

Yes, so 'cheaply' that the organization bought polluted land and put their volunteers to work to clean up the toxic waste. And the purchase of this land was supposedly directed by God. What a slap in the face...unless... they bought it, hoping to make their money back in lawsuits won.   Hmm, that would be another god's recommendation.  

So, did they know it was polluted when they bought it?  I personally believe they did.

Do they care about the future health of their volunteers who did the "dirty work"?

The "House of God" - Bethel - is built on toxic land.   Well, since the true "House of God" is within the hearts of His anointed Temple, (1 Cor 3:16,17) then how fitting for Watchtower.  

https://www.recordonline.com/article/20151214/NEWS/151219671

28 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It mustn't be if you change the angle of view :)) But that is not on me to help you. All i can do is to make you think with the words ... even silly one. 

The only reason to oppose such building and organization is to break up, ideally even eliminate, the coordinated preaching work that it facilitates. It is no more complicated than that. Say it plainly, and you will win some respect for frankness. But to mischaracterize operational expense as “abuse” is just too devious.”

TTH “The only reason to oppose such building and organization is to break up, ideally even eliminate, the coordinated preaching work that it facilitates. It is no more complicated than that. Say it plainly, and you will win some respect for frankness. But to mischaracterize operational expense as “abuse” is just too devious.”

A "coordinated preaching work" that leads people to be baptized in its name - "Jehovah's organization"?

That is devious and abusive to God's Word.

A "coordinated preaching work" that introduces people into an organization that hides its sins of child abuse?  

Most definitely devious and most definitely abusive.  

A "coordinated preaching work" that uses "state of the art" fancy technology including three video studios because, out of greed, they can't stop building, which takes donated money to operate each new fun thing they build?

When does it all stop being spiritually and physically abusive to the average JW, who blindly supports the lie?

IT IS ALL VERY DEVIOUS.

2 Thess 2:9-12