The World News Media

Here it is in writing, ONLY BAPTIZED Witnesses will survive armageddon.

Jack Ryan

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A year or two after I was baptized, about 1968, our Circuit Overseer (called the "Circuit Servant" back then) gave a talk on a Tuesday that railed against giving our old junk to the Salvation Army. (W

It's ALL about credibility. It's a constant battle between WANTING to be obedient ... and not being an obvious moron. Roughly the equivalent of not buying lunch at Churches Fried Chicken, fo

Well you've got to be reasonable.  The question is; is our employment closely and consistently tied with false religion. One off things don't count I'm sure.  One thing is fixing a church HVAC, and an

Posted Images

I should probably clarify What Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby is, since we have friends that may not know of them. Chick-fil-A is a restaurant chain that is owned by Christians, and they have a very strong Christian centered business practice. Not only is their chicken out of this world good, but they have amazing customer service, play Christian music over their speakers, and are closed on Sundays to allow their employees church and family time. The COO of the company drew fire over her statements that she and the b.o.d. do not support gay marriage. the lbgtq community tried to shut them down because of the public pronouncement of belief, which totally backfired on them.

Hobby Lobby...this will explain it better than me...https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/03/24/heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-hobby-lobby-case/?noredirect=on

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.