Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

JW Insider -
Anna -

Top Posters

25 minutes ago, divergenceKO said:

It is not based on faith but rather than, wanting to hear gossip and opposing views by those that claim their witnesses when indeed they are not. What benefit would this type of worldly view provide? Here the negative outweighs the positive unless you are a participant to that negativity.

Are you referring to yourself here?

4 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

Just because JWinsider as an owner allows it, doesn't mean its good.

Allen (and divergenceKO): JW Insider is not an owner of this forum. I have absolutely nothing to do with the site or the owners here. You are as just as much an owner here as I am. I have no way of knowing for sure that you are not the admin, or The Librarian, or Jack or Witness or JTR.

Of course, you leave no evidence that you are any of those persons I just named but you do leave a lot of  evidence that identifies you as the same person I first encountered on this site when you called yourself Allen Smith, not that I really thought that was your real name either, of course.

But none of that matters. I just wanted you to know that your assumption was wrong.

But you are right that the forum is often not good. I won't participate on Jehovahs-Witness.com because I see too many ridiculers when a serious Bible topic is brought up. I don't claim that my own discussions here are always the right way to go about creating discussions either. I've made several mistakes, and much of what I say, upon review, is stated as if it is more than speculation and opinion. But I can promise you again that, when it comes to Bible topics, whether it sounds right or wrong, strong or weak,  fact or opinion, whether it agrees with the Watchtower or disagrees -- it is still basically just opinion. That's why I'm here: to share opinions. I hope that doesn't confuse anyone.

1 hour ago, Arguis Maxus said:

Yes. It is time for the real owners, JWI and TTH to reveal themselves once and for all.

That's not you playing around with aliases again, just to confuse everyone, is it TTH?

8 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

What benefit would this type of worldly view provide?

Wording with "worldly View" about JW Club like this is not right way to describe what Human doing, whether they are JW members or not. Human interest is to be curios about many things. 

8 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

Does this mean those that are insiders corrupt the good standard of conduct that is, Bible knowledge not opinion, and Christian understanding, not speculation. The only thing rendered here so far.

How is possible that you read this from my comment? I just made accent how need for questioning, asking, and state of confusing about some issues is normal for those that are "inside". 

8 hours ago, JW Insider said:

That's not you playing around with aliases again, just to confuse everyone, is it TTH?

As Chickenman said to the ill-tempered Miss Helpinger, when he woke her out of a dead sleep over the phone and she had seen through his muffled voice instantly: “Who’s the Winged Warrior?”

Very well. If Arguis cannot get the job done, it may be time to send in Cantanqueronius. He doesn’t take so kindly to being outed.

1 hour ago, Arguis Maxus said:

time to send in Cantanqueronius. He doesn’t take so kindly to being outed.

I wouldn't think of it. I promise.

By the way, while I'm here, can we renegotiate that 95/5 split of these profits that we agreed on? I'm not feeling the love, and would like to change it to 96/4. Have your people call my people! After I finish the back nine, we'll do lunch. OK?

17 hours ago, JW Insider said:

This just proves who the owners really are. Thank you.

Some of us now know who the real Admin and Asst Admin are, TTH, and JWinsider. Some of us also know TTH gives JWinsider the position to "delete" people that are being honest and disagree. You can lie to the people some of time but you can't escape the inevitable when both of you start Instant messaging to get someone banned.

This just means the jokes on both of you.

2 minutes ago, divergenceKO said:

Some of us now know who the real Admin and Asst Admin are, TTH, and JWinsider.

Shh. don’t tell anybody.

Besides, I don’t trust that JWI as far as I can spit. He is scheming to become top dog.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marek Markus
    Newest Member
    Marek Markus

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.