The World News Media

I Can Get Back Up - JW Broadcasting June 2017

Jack Ryan

I Can Get Back Up - JW Broadcasting June 2017

JW.org serenading the people they disfellowshipped and or ruined their lives....

Truth is most JW women are lonely and suffering from massive depression while they publicly try to live up to a life most no longer even believe in "just to fit in".  Eight old men in NY control their lives in ways most readers on here just will never understand.

Most need mental health and not some sweet song on their televangelist channel.

• Views 263
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. @Joan Kennedy and @Jack Ryan as a JW or exjw we should be free to express our thoughts, if we don't like anything we can always use our ignore button and show mo

I am a woman and have been an active JW since 1942.   I do not agree that “most JW women are lonely and suffering from massive depression”.  You are entitled to your own opinion but you should keep it

@Joan Kennedy  You sound like a healthy JW.... foaming at the mouth to "delete" someone or something. JW "Love Never Fails" unless your not a JW. 😎 Why should I keep what I have seen to myse

The lyrics are just as fun: link:

This loneliness I feel inside is hard to bear.

Jehovah, I can see where I went wrong.

Feeling so downhearted, I need strength to carry on.

I’m yearning to be back where I belong.

(CHORUS)

I remember things you taught me—things I still recall—

The precious truths found in your Holy Word.

That even if I stumble, even if I fall,

I can get back up.

I know the ones who care for me,

Who showed their love before,

Those who love Jehovah from the heart.

Your word is like a lamp that lights the way that leads me back.

The road to life is where I want to be.

(BRIDGE)

Ev’rywhere I go, ev’rything I see, reminds me of the truth:

The end is drawing near.

(CHORUS)

So Jehovah, Father, please hear my prayer tonight

And help me now, I’m in my time of need.

You know that when I stumble so many times,

I can get back up.

(BRIDGE)

I know Jehovah understands; sometimes I need a helping hand.

He knows that I am weak and sees what others cannot see.

He’s looking for the best in me.

(CHORUS)

So I’m going to the hall tonight to feel the love I lost,

Back to where I know I belong.

And even if I stumble, even if I fall, I will get back up.

I can get back up.

I am a woman and have been an active JW since 1942.   I do not agree that “most JW women are lonely and suffering from massive depression”.  You are entitled to your own opinion but you should keep it to yourself and not post on this site. Since you are not a woman, you are not in a position to make such a judgment. 

Henceforth when I see you have made a posting, I will immediately delete it. 

@Joan Kennedy  You sound like a healthy JW.... foaming at the mouth to "delete" someone or something.

JW "Love Never Fails" unless your not a JW. 😎

Why should I keep what I have seen to myself?

Maybe you should open your eyes to the disasters your religion has caused for millions of people?

Why is your perception of JW land somehow more accurate than mine? 

Especially when I no longer live in your televangelist bubble of "truth" that has constantly changed.

Oh.. and don't even get me started on the differences since 1942. Back then disfellowshipping someone was seen as equally as evil as excommunication in the Catholic church (God forbid)

One of our RESPONSIBILITIES is to defend what is true.

This forum is an EXCELLENT  conversation starter to do JUST THAT!

I look at the statements of the evil, the misguided, the naive, the agendized, the clueless and the stupid who denegrate the truth as an OPPORTUNITY to set them straight ... and in the arena of ideas the sandy floor should ALWAYS be covered with the blood and gore of dismembered bad ideas.

The TRUTH will set you free.

nothing else will.

Personally, I enjoy a good fight, when you know you are ALWAYS going to win.

..... this requires you to research reality to always be right, or you get scooped up in a shovel.

I wonder, how can it be a good fight, when people get “deleted” by TTH or JWinsider to defend people like you to continue misinformation about an organization you couldn’t care less for and remain in this forum subjecting everyone with the same ignorance you just mentioned. How is it fair?

I can understand the need to defend the devils work, but please, don’t use hypocrisy to achieve it.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, some viewing these posts, need to understand, how people are erased for speaking their minds (opinions). Where does that leave that idea, when a selected few are given that privilege. Let's not confuse the situation. Not all of us are privileged to give out an opinion for challenging, questionable and dishonest information by Witnesses or ex-witnesses.

For active witnesses, remember your place before the almighty about a loose tongue. What is the purpose of saying your Christian when your conduct is anything but. Will you be laughing when you sit in judgment?

It is my considered opinion that only the naive, the clueless and the stupid expect anything involving human beings to be fair.

This is the admin's site, with appointees, or something like that.

The point is, it is not MY site, and it is not YOURS.

We are guests here, and have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER.

If you do not understand that, you need to grow up, and start thinking like an adult.