The World News Media

DOES GOD HAVE AN ORGANIZATION?

Witness

Is a Body organized? How could it continue to function, if it were not? Do not our eyes work along with our hands?... Our heart beating, work in harmony with our breathing so that oxygen reaches all our cells... our kidneys cleaning our blood and our digestion to feed our whole body? Yes, God does work through an organized Body, and has done so since it's head, Jesus Christ, took over as the leader of the Christian congregation (1Cor.12:27; Col.1:18).

The fact that God is organized, and that He possesses and reigns over an organization in the earth... DOES NOT require that such an organization IS "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"! This is simple to understand.  Just because a man has a wife, does not require that any woman, qualifies to be his wife.
Stating that the WT is God's visible organization, is an assumption with no basis... especially since scripture itself, identifies God's visible organization... and it is NOT the WT.

--God's Word identifies the organized Body of Christ, as the anointed Bride of Christ. That Body, is NOT the WT organization. The WT organization is a counterfeit imposition that superimposes itself upon the genuine, with the goal of replacing and veiling the genuine.

Yes... God is organized. God has a visible organization/Temple priesthood, in the earth.  That organized Body of Christ, is the means through which, truth is offered to all, and through which baptism into divine truth is made possible, and a dedication to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is set within reach.
No declaration or vow of loyalty to the genuine messengers of truth and life, is required upon baptism (1Cor.1:13-15; Acts19:1-5).

The way, truth, and life from Christ (through his ambassadors), is the object of one's dedication, worship, and service, for Christ (Gal.1:10).

The body of Christ/God's Temple priesthood, is a reality (1Pet.2:5,9; Eph.2:20-22; Rev.1:5-6; 5:9-10).

It is an expression of God's organized method to offer truth and life in the visible world. The WT has stolen that identity by it's organization of impostors, replacing "Jerusalem above" with the governing body... and switching God's priests with "elders" that are spiritual Gentiles. That counterfeit temple results in the trampling down of God's chosen Bride of Christ, and establishes the "disgusting thing", taking a stand, over the "holy place". Jesus said that when we are able to perceive it, we must Flee! (Mark13:14-15; Luke17:30-37; Rev.12:14,6; 11:3)

Pearl Doxsey

4womaninthewilderness blogspot - 

"The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"

"Flee--Where?"

• Views 942
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is a Body organized? How could it continue to function, if it were not? Do not our eyes work along with our hands?... Our heart beating, work in harmony with our breathing so that oxygen reaches all o

If Jehovah did have one true organization, He wouldn't be giving them false information.

No, why would it? He prophesied of the new arrangement of worship – the  Temple where he would be its Head and chief cornerstone.  Col 1:18; 1 Pet 2:6 Jesus answered and said to them, “Des

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Stating that the WT is God's visible organization, is an assumption with no basis... especially since scripture itself, identifies God's visible organization... and it is NOT the WT.

Does this mean the ancient prophets were not sent by God to speak on his behalf? Does that mean Jesus rejected the temple?

Interesting concept. Does this mean you have “proof” The Watchtower is not God’s visible organization?

Please provide that proof. Does this mean that the apostles were not part of Christ’s plan because they saw physical evidence of God’s Holy Spirit even though they never personally saw God?

If the Pope believes he has the spirit of God?

If you believe you have the spirit of God?

By this conjecture, both of you would be false prophets with, speculation.

How do you counter such bible discrepancy without adding to scripture as it has been done to mislead the public. Revelation 22:18-19

I believe the actions and "works" spoke in favor of God's Holy Spirit. What works do you believe the Org is not providing without being subjective, objective, speculative, using conjecture, being biased, and self-serving?

3 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

Does this mean the ancient prophets were not sent by God to speak on his behalf?

No, why would it?

Does that mean Jesus rejected the temple?

He prophesied of the new arrangement of worship – the  Temple where he would be its Head and chief cornerstone.  Col 1:18; 1 Pet 2:6

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” But He was speaking of the temple of His body.”  John 2:19,21

“See! Your house is left to you desolate39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”Matt 23:38,39

Interesting concept. Does this mean you have “proof” The Watchtower is not God’s visible organization?

I have proof of what God’s organization is.  That is what the article was about…with scriptures.  Read it again.   Can YOU give ME proof that the Watchtower IS God’s visible organization?

Does this mean that the apostles were not part of Christ’s plan because they saw physical evidence of God’s Holy Spirit even though they never personally saw God?

This shows how little you know of God’s Temple priesthood and the anointed Body of Christ, Allen.  We’ve been down this road before, otherwise I would not end up raising my voice with you...using capital letters.  

Who is the “chief cornerstone” of your organization?  The WT leaders? It cannot be Jesus since the foundation stones of God’s organization are Temple members – the apostles and prophets.  Those Temple members are anointed priests, the “royal priesthood” under Christ.  They make up the Body of Christ.  1 Pet 2:7; Eph 2:19-22; 1 Pet 2:5,9

How do you counter such bible discrepancy without adding to scripture as it has been done to mislead the public. Revelation 22:18-19

That is really a weird request.  Are you afraid of my using God’s word to expose truth?

I believe the actions and "works" spoke in favor of God's Holy Spirit. What works do you believe the Org is not providing without being subjective, objective, speculative, using conjecture, being biased, and self-serving?

We’ll start with "subjective, objective, speculative, using conjecture, being biased, and self-serving": 

“Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!” WT 02/8/1 p. 13,14

"In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study".  WT 1/16 pg 24

Are you able to conclude from your leader's quotes that God’s priesthood appointed by Him IS NOT USED, AND MUST BE SUBSERVIENT TO A "REPRESENTATIVE" PRIESTHOOD,  WHICH PROVES THAT THE GENUINE ORGANIZATION OF GOD IS VEILED BY A COUNTERFEIT – THE WATCHTOWER?  2 Thess 2:3,4  CAN YOU SEE THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BEAST/ORGANIZATION OF REVELATION ACCOMPLISHES?

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

The "saints", the anointed, are "overcome"/conquered  by blasphemies about THEM.  The source of blasphemies is "Jehovah's organization" - a counterfeit, a scam.  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I have proof of what God’s organization is.  That is what the article was about…with scriptures.  Read it again.   Can YOU give ME proof that the Watchtower IS God’s visible organization?

it is subjective to turn things around by the opposition. You made a concrete statement. The Org is not, the visible organization even though the proof is with the increased proclamation of Jesus's words to preach the good news. Actions.

You have the opportunity to show that proof without conjecture and speculation that is part of the opinion. I'll ask again, show that absolute proof, the Org does not favor the Almighty.

Then, you refuse to answer how the ancient prophets were seen as well. I also made it a point for you to show just cause without being self-serving, and that is exactly what you did.

I will not continue a thoughtless debate.

1 hour ago, Sean Migos said:

The Org is not, the visible organization even though the proof is with the increased proclamation of Jesus's words to preach the good news. Actions.

Where did Jesus say the preaching would be done in the last days?

What I am doing?  Who do I “preach” to?  Who does Pearl “preach” to?  Who do others I know preach to? Spiritual “Israel” – the anointed, and also those with them.  Matt 10:23  This preaching will not finish before "the Son of Man comes".  

And also…

“those exiting the “city” – JWs who are leaving the Watchtower.  Rev 18:4-8; Matt 22:8-10

Proof is not in “increased proclamation of Jesus”, since the Mormons do the same thing.  My neighbor, a Baptist, does the same thing. Besides, your proclamation is primarily of the organization as salvation, not Jesus alone as our salvation.   Proof is not evident in hundreds of carts toting magazines and books soon to be outdated and possibly discarded, but in the power of Holy Spirit and His purpose to use even a few people to accomplish a large task.  Zech 4:6,7; Matt 17:11;Rev 11:1-3

I'll ask again, show that absolute proof, the Org does not favor the Almighty.

The article gives you absolute proof.  The quotes from the WT, give you absolute proof.  God favors His “special possession”, His priesthood.  Yet, right now, they are silenced.  He does not “favor” the organization, but He allows it to exist.  He is allowing His anointed to be “sifted” by Satan. Luke 22:31 The proof is in scripture.  Read 2 Thess 2:1-4.  Tell me, how will the “man of lawlessness” “sit” in the Temple of God?  The anointed Temple members are “safe” in the Watchtower. 1 Thess 5:3  How will “Gentiles” take over God’s sanctuary in Rev 11:1-3?  How will this take place outside of the organization when the anointed are inside?  1 Cor 3:16,17

It is an “inside” operation.  If God’s Temple priests are TOLD by men they cannot BOND OR SEEK OUT OTHER ANOINTED ONES, can you see that God’s Temple is “trampled”?  Matt 24:15; Dan 8:13   

Daniel describes the fourth Beast that tramples God’s saints.  The organization is that Beast guided by a false prophet.   Dan 7:19; Rev 13:1,11

God's anointed don't just step into heaven.  They must be refined and found worthy of serving God. Rev 3:18  They must completely follow Christ's footsteps; persecuted, even losing all loved ones, and considered "dead", which happens when leaving the WT. Matt 19:29; 10:39; John 16:2; Rev 13:15; Rev 2:10  Satan tests each one, and during these last days, the test is the most deceptive he has come up with, since he is about to lose his kingdom. Rev 12:3,4;12:7   The org is his magnificent ruse that is now falling apart at the seams.  It really is time to get out.  

Rev 16:13-15

Then, you refuse to answer how the ancient prophets were seen as well.

You said, "Does this mean the ancient prophets were not sent by God to speak on his behalf?"

I answered, "NO, why would it?"

9 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

Does that mean Jesus rejected the temple?

Did Jesus regularly visiting Temple and Synagogues, led by Jew Priesthood, and humbly obey lessons given by Priesthood?  

If He didn't, than we can rightly speaking about that how He rejected Temple and all what Temple representing to Jew people. He expected from people to follow Him, and not Temple and Priesthood in Temple. By that He also showed how He rejecting Temple.

13 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

I will not continue a thoughtless debate.

Don’t strain yourself Brother. This person is the most elicit false prophet here. Preaching Jesus words of love is not preached by this person. Instead, this person preaches, division and hate.

The Mormon's preach the words of Joseph Smith, a supposed prophet that walked with Jesus on earth. Another false prophet.

It doesn’t matter what other people preach if it is not by following Jesus footsteps. The Apostles physically went into cities to be received and heard. Jesus taught them to be received at a persons home and if not, they would continue their journey until they were well-received to hear the gospel of Christ.

Misguiding people over the internet fails that mission. I believe the down-votes by salomon and derek1956 speak for themselves.

56 minutes ago, divergenceKO said:

This person is the most elicit false prophet here

I thought you were new here.  How did you come to this assumption?  

Allen, I really don't get why you need so many disguises.  Do you suffer from DID?  

1 hour ago, divergenceKO said:

It doesn’t matter what other people preach if it is not by following Jesus footsteps.

How do you interpret following in Jesus' footsteps?  Living as the GB do in Warwick?

46 minutes ago, Witness said:

I thought you were new here.  How did you come to this assumption?  

Allen, I really don't get why you need so many disguises.  Do you suffer from DID?  

It doesn't take seeing a building falling on you before you decide to move. There is no assumption to real actions taken by you.

Does this mean you are a disguise to Srecko,  etc?

What is the difference between ancient times and modernization. Does this mean you live in the street? Are you preaching a false gospel as a homeless person?

9 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

Preaching Jesus words of love is not preached by this person. Instead, this person preaches, division and hate.

Jesus said to his people, 

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."  Matt 10:34-39

We have another fulfillment of Christ's words today, as a result of the organization and God's people within it.  Disfellowshipping causes family division.  If one leaves to follow CHRIST completely, they "lose" the life they had known; yet, nothing in the scriptures designates that they have made the wrong decision.  Only men and their doctrine say so.  Who should we follow?  Christ or men?  The path of following him outside the organization comes with difficulty.  Why?  Because of what the WT leaders have instructed their members to do - shun those who leave the organization - for whatever reason they may leave. 

Is that "preaching" Jesus' words of love?

I can't tell you how many times I have pleaded with JWs to adhere to Rev 18:4-8 and Matt 24:15,16  If I hated them, would I bother to even mention it?  I wouldn't even be here.  I wouldn't consider investing my time in explaining who the man of lawlessness is and where "he" is found.  I have a family; a husband, children, grand children, two dogs, and a large flock of birds.  I have plenty to keep me busy.  I wouldn't be concerned for every anointed and companion in the Watchtower who face judgment now, in this time of "tribulation".   I just wouldn't care.  But, Holy Spirit does something to a person when it is needed.  

With the advent of the man of lawlessness, which is the elder body assuming control over the anointed priesthood, (please, consider your position in front of God, elders) "trampling" Christ's bodily members is the same as trampling Christ. John 15:20; Acts 9:4,5  Marking an individual anointed one as spiritually dead for following their Head, Jesus Christ, is a sin against the Holy Spirit which resides in their heart.  2 Cor 6:16; 1 John 2:27  A spiritual "killing" by the elders is not physical, but  symbolic, and exactly what the Wild Beast/ man of lawless accomplishes against God's servants in Rev 13:1,2,4-9,15; 11:7

Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.  Heb 10:28-31

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod.And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, (1 Cor 3:16,17) the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”  Rev 11:1-3

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.