The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

Srecko Sostar:

You have to understand where Foreigner and his alter egos are coming from.

Every one of them has a severe case of (and this is a real thing, you can look up ...) Of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder", which governs every aspect of his/her/their thinking..

There are people that have SOME of the symptoms, but he/her/them has/have consistently displayed most or all of them.

It is compulsive, and they cannot stop being who he/her/they are, any more than a Watchtower Lawyer can  work for Justice, and not his client's fiduciary interests.

• Views 22.2k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

to cut into pieces in a rough and violent way, often without aiming exactly  

- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/hack

I'm sure you know better between computer hacking, and literal hacking. Why would you demonstrate how you really feel about hacking to pieces,  JW's. I'm sure there are laws against that in your country. At least for the time being.  I don't think I need to show you the definition of computer hacking. Maybe I do.

Computer hacking refers to the practice of modifying or altering computer software and hardware to accomplish a goal that is considered to be outside the creator's original objective. Those individuals who engage in computer hacking activities are typically referred to as " hackers ."

No, I’m educating you on how not to argue silly things. Font size is irrelevant. If you have a problem with it, then speak, not to the “owner” of The WorldNewsMedia, but to the owner of this part of the site. TTH and JWinsider.

It would be simple to conclude, JTR also has special privileges since evil and disingenuous people like him have to fight off other people that speak the truth. Once a leech latches on to suck the blood, it’s difficult to remove.

I agree with Arauna, and Melinda, the original POST is JW OPPOSERS GROUPS. Let’s keep the “KISS” ideology on every subject you wish to degrade, without diminishing your opinion with silly things.

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

You have to understand where Foreigner and his alter egos are coming from.

Ha! Without seeing this comment, I just made one very similar:

If you hadn’t made that last stupid comparison, I even would have issued a “like” to your remark

Still, if it should ever present one of those deals as with Moses descending from the mountain and people are ordered to separate, I’ll take his side before yours—screwy and cantankerous though he is. Alas, he will probably slay me. He doesn’t exactly respond well to reproof, much less to the rebuke that he routinely triggers. And “display of anger?”—tell me about it.

I don't know why people are afraid I will slay them, unless it is in the context of telling a really , REALLY good joke.

I have not slain anybody in AT LEAST three weeks!

I have noticed that people around me are generally very well behaved.

Those that are not well behaved, and considerate ... seem to "disappear mysteriously".

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I don't know why people are afraid I will slay them, unless it is in the context of telling a really , REALLY good joke.

I have not slain anybody in AT LEAST three weeks!

I have noticed that people around me are generally very well behaved.

Ah....perhaps it is you are being your normal wise guy. It is not from you that I fear that the slaying would come. In fact—did you not once say you had my back when opponents on Twitter lapsed into making threats?

No. Frothing though you may be with regard to Christian leadership, I would feel perfect safe physically in your presence. Spiritually—I am not so sure.

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

He doesn’t exactly respond well to reproof, much less to the rebuke that he routinely triggers. And “display of anger?”—tell me about it.

It’s not anger, it’s responding to outsiders the way they talk about the Org. Interestingly, you only like to rebuke witnesses for telling the truth. I would suggest you look at yourself before you attempt to rebuke others. That way, you won’t seem to defend ex-witnesses like Anna, ComfortMyPeople, JWinsider, JTR. Even though you seem screwy and cantankerous. Don’t worry so much about Moses. Instead concentrate on what Jesus will do with the sheep and goats.

Once again, if you are going to use me as an example, be prepared to put your Bible Knowledge to the test. If not, lay-off.

I know, you are setting me up to be “banned” just like others that defend the truth. That's okay, you can't delete everyone in this world. Part of regulating data. It is to keep people like you that are biased, to treat matters on equal footing.

13 hours ago, Foreigner said:

I know, you are setting me up to be “banned” just like others that defend the truth

It is clear to me that there is only ONE WAY to convince you that we are not the owners and do not have that power,

so......

Right now, @JW Insider LET’S DO THIS THING! LET’S BAN HIM!”

There. I do not expect to see him again, since JWI and I have banned him. If I do.....

15 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

compulsive, and they cannot stop being who he/her/they are....

I am glad you noticed this.  People who have an ax to grind with JW org. cannot help themselves....... they show who they are...... repetitively.....

It is actually useless to talk to them (to give the correct perspective) because they are hardened in their pattern of thinking when they have come this far.

I may troll them for a moment now and then but remain totally uninvolved...... not worth the effort.  One cannot think that one can defend the truth here or that one will find any reasonableness.  One will not find any truth here - only human screwed up thoughts accompanied by narcissism and a degree of OCD.

3 hours ago, Foreigner said:

it’s responding to outsider

In regards to what I said above - do not think you can defend the truth on this website. Rather take this time to go read the bible - that is where you will find the truth dear brother.  If you are emotional, you will just get frustrated here...... do not do this to yourself.

Those who are so hardened against the truth are not interested in the truth - they still have a compulsive hate for the truth. When I see OCD symptoms, I do not really bother to put a convincing argument foreward because I do not waste my precious time.  I have better things to do that will please Jehovah.  ........Just a bit of sound advice.  Been in the same situation before, got the T-shirt, done that.  DO not repeat a useless exercise - LOL - AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULTS.

There are no lost sheep here to have pity on..... they love the garbage (pigs food) they are eating in their "debauched" state.  They have no thoughts of returning to the good food of their loving father. Until that happens - you are wasting your time.

People that have "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" will go to great lengths to prove, with distorted logic and reasoning that their viewpoint of the Universe ... centered on them ... is correct.

You can prove them wrong a hundred times on any one subject, and they will NEVER accept it.

I would not be surprised if Foreigner would ban himself/herself/themselves, just to appear to be correct, and then reappear as another entity, and say "see, I TOLD you so!"., thinking in their own mind that they were forced out by others.

Whatever happens to NPD people who irritate, insult, disparage and malign everyone around them who think rationally ...  is NEVER their own fault.

... except that in reality ... it always is.

9 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I would not be surprised if Foreigner would ban himself/herself/themselves, just to appear to be correct, and then reappear as another entity, and say "see, I TOLD you so!"

Ha! JWI and I will ban him as well. 

Still, you have a point. Maybe JWI and I will ban you. THAT, I know, will never work, and thus my point will be proved—I am not the owner and cannot ban anyone, nor can JWI

1 minute ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Somehow, when I visualize being banned, I think of Roll-on Deodorant.

In the early  late 50s and early 60s it was a real privilege to have a glossy magazine in the house, e.g. even something like a Sears catalogue.  I remember cutting out different deodorants from a magazine for a school project when in infants school.  Seems very stupid now. But some names stick.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.