The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

33 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

But some names stick.

And some allow for a dry application. Mennen women, to be Sure, usually kept their deodorant brands a Secret, to some Degree, because, you know, Mums* the word. [Don't Axe, don't smell.]

(*I always wondered how well the Mum brand would work in the UK.)

There, have we reached 101 topics in one, yet?

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

There are no lost sheep here to have pity on..... they love the garbage (pigs food) they are eating in their "debauched" state.  They have no thoughts of returning to the good food of their loving father. Until that happens - you are wasting your time.

I would have to agree with you on this one. I just have to remember to include certain “witnesses” here that don’t accept God’s word as well.

What I don’t appreciate though is being made an example of by TTH when he should concentrate on rebuking others or none of us at all. Where does he get off singling out someone before he takes a hard look at himself first?

Just because I gave a reason why, certain governments are now looking at restricting access to the internet because of privacy and data breach concerns that will limit hate speech on another post, he goes out and insults me. Who in the world does this Christian think he is. To me, he is nobody.

By the way TTH. We haven’t seen you communicating with JWinsider just like when a member of our group “Billythekid46” got banned because of both of you. We know how you operate, bronze. If you want to continue to pretend, that’s your bag of lies.

I won’t respond to JTR narcissism and uneducated antics. But thanks for the inspirational message.

34 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

And some allow for a dry application. Mennen women, to be Sure, usually kept their deodorant brands a Secret, to some Degree, because, you know, Mums* the word. [Don't Axe, don't smell.]

Didn't realize how good that sentence was.  "But some names stick". 

You didn't mention the one James alluded to. You weren't Banned, why?

Yes, 101 topics in one.

READ up about  China: it gives behaviour points to it citizens.  If they have the wrong friends, jaywalking, or say anything against the government - they cannot buy a train or plane ticket. It is getting so bad that foreigners are leaving the country in droves  Big brother surveillance with weaponized  G5 technology is the reason. They have 1 million muslims in concentration camps - separated from their children who are getting propaganda re-training every day. Most religions are now being persecuted in China clamping down on meetings.

This weaponized surveillance with G5 us slowly being implemented in the entire West. (EU, Canada, USA, Australia etc) as well.  If you do not already know it - the fact that you are a JW already makes you an enemy of the new surveillance state that is on its way.

The UN is already ruling like an "image" or shadow underneath most of these governments because (176) countries has signed all the UN agreements which gives it power. ....... and next year the Pope is signing a new pact with Islam and Jewish religion - which cuts out Christ Jesus out of the future world religion.

Do not worry to lose your access to internet.  It is better you are not too active on it now because Google has already got a profile on every person in the west. 

What I am saying here is not far-fetched .  Very ugly things waiting for the world and is being implemented under our noses.  Leave these opposers of JWs to themselves and rather strengthen yourself for the tribulation which is around the corner.

Do not take their insults personally..... or their retaliatory actions. ..... really not worth it. There are more important things to know about and prepare for now.

Read Daniel 11:40 onward.  Trade wars going on between king of north and south and Russia and China want to control the trade of the world......we do not have as long as we think.

Google and Amazon are doing AI research 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

READ up about  China: it gives behaviour points to it citizens.

People influenced by to too much Western European, American, and anti-Communist news outlets are apt to believe almost anything they read that is negative about China. My youngest son reads and speaks quite a lot of Chinese and besides going to college with persons from China, he was also invited to do a half-semester project in Physics in China before he graduated. He often speaks to friends who live in China, because he also reads about the same issues you brought up here.

China is still a poor country, although it has been raising a higher percentage of people out of poverty at a faster rate than any modern country has ever done. (Based on U.S. standards of "poverty.") It is also a huge country with a lot of problems from local petty leaders, and many of their governmental processes are tried through experimentation: trial and error.

One of the funniest claims is that Chinese people supposedly can't speak out against their government. His friends criticize their government constantly, and laugh at the idea that people in Western countries believe that this is not possible without repercussions. It's true that those who attempt to subvert the government and its programs are punished, just as is done in the United States. Try demonstrating in front of a judge, inside a courtroom, or inside the White House, or try threatening a police officer and see what happens here.

The primary difference is that there is very little incarceration in China compared to the United States. Even the Weeger situation is vastly misunderstood, and the numbers are highly exaggerated, too. China has much lower incarceration rates than the United States, not just per capita, but in actual numbers, despite the fact that China's population is so much higher.

Before China even started implementing (or even before defining) this "scoring system" for citizens, it was already being touted as the worst invasion of privacy possible, and a way to keep citizens under control. Of course, the United States has already had three major credit scoring companies invading citizen's privacy without their permission to watch and score their spending behaviors. The idea that Google, Amazon, Apple and Facebook are not far behind is actually backwards. They are much further ahead of China in these developments, and the privacy laws in China are so far ahead of the United States that it is doubtful China even wants the same level of privacy invasion that Western corporations and governments have invested in.

9 hours ago, JW Insider said:

And some allow for a dry application. Mennen women, to be Sure, usually kept their deodorant brands a Secret, to some Degree, because, you know, Mums* the word. [Don't Axe, don't smell...always wondered how well the Mum brand would work in the UK.)

All of these brands were eventually discarded for Toms

9 hours ago, Foreigner said:

What I don’t appreciate though is being made an example of by TTH when he should concentrate on rebuking

I apologize.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Arauna said:

It is actually useless to talk to them (to give the correct perspective) because they are hardened in their pattern of thinking when they have come this far.

I may troll them for a moment now and then but remain totally uninvolved...... not worth the effort.  One cannot think that one can defend the truth here or that one will find any reasonableness.  One will not find any truth here - only human screwed up thoughts accompanied by narcissism and a degree of OCD.

“(to give the correct perspective)”

“Hardened in their pattern of thinking”

“But remain totally uninvolved”

“defend the truth”

Arauna, do you remember your comment on my post about the locust?

I didn’t see you remaining totally uninvolved there.

Do you also remember the Watchtower’s new adjustment on the identity of the locusts of both Revelation and Joel?  Have you adjusted your own hardened pattern of thinking to bring it in line with new ‘truth’ concerning their absolute need to make it clear that the locust in Joel 2 are not the same army as the one in Revelation 9?  Are you prepared to give the (new )correct perspective (that of the WT) when confronted with this topic?

What truth do you defend today that is different than the truth you defended two years ago? 

Some of us have preferred to  harden our pattern of thinking in line with Christ’s truth that we recognize in the scriptures, and that other anointed have offered.  To do this, we have “changed the way we think” about men who stumble repeatedly, over their own version of “truth”.   Rom 12:2   We have realized not only is their  truth fake, but so are they.  Luke 21:8; Rev 8:10,11; 13:11  So, we who spent a good chunk of our lives believing in something fake, now have an ax to grind with the WT.   We want those whom we love, to wake up to their own captivity to empty philosophy.  Col 2:8; Rev 13:10  If you and others like you would just wake up, I can guarantee that you in particular, would join us, since I see it in your personality. (OCD) Eph 5:8-14

The word truth is tossed around between us - between both sides.  There is only one "truth" and it never needs to be discarded.  That "truth" comes only from Christ.  John 14:6; John 15:7,8,16; 2 Tim 2:15

Eph 6:14 - "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place"

How many times have you changed your "belt of truth" since being a JW?  

Perhaps dictionaries should include an addendum to the definition of truth –

“Truth as taught by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society:  ‘new light’”

I know, “OCD” .    :)

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

to too much Western European, American, and anti-Communist news outlets are apt to believe almost anything they read that is negative about China. My youngest son reads and speaks quite a lot of Chinese and besides going to college with persons from China, he was also invited to do a half-semester project in Physics in China before he graduated. He often speaks to friends who live in China, because he also reads about the same issues you brought up here.

China is still a poor country, although it has been raising a higher percentage of people out of poverty at a faster rate than any modern country has ever done. (Based on U.S. standards of "poverty.") It is also a huge country with a lot of problems from local petty leaders, and many of their governmental processes are tried through experimentation: trial and error.

One of the funniest claims is that Chinese people supposedly can't speak out against their government. His friends criticize their government constantly, and laugh at the idea that people in Western countries believe that this is not possible without repercussions. It's true that those who attempt to subvert the government and its programs are punished, just as is done in the United States. Try demonstrating in front of a judge, inside a courtroom, or inside the White House, or try threatening a police officer and see what happens here.

I also have much older friends that just came from China and decided not to go back. Younger people are usually blind to injustice as long as they are living it up. 

I also happen to have friends in Africa who is seeing the invasion of Chinese in all industry and rare earth minerals. I also read up about Australia- and they are afraid...... the CCP has changed in the last two years.... and changing fast.

Ask Falun Gong members in China.  As a Chinese you are fine if you just believe in the state, work hard and have a good time.  China is changing rapidly.   South Africans in China are leaving as well as those who belong to western nations..... the CCP are bringing in too many restrictions - on everything.  They even watch your shopping. Buy too much wine and your social points go down.

If you want to believe the wonderful propaganda coming out of China (typical communistic spin) then do so.  Those wonderful young people who tell your son it is now so wonderful in China most probably are afraid to lose their social credit score. ...... because evething is now automatically surveilled in the big cities. If they say anything negative- just a whiff of negativity regarding anything about governance- or a bad face on facial recognition..... and their credit score will go down.  Their freedom will be curbed. It is 1984 big brother becoming a reality...... soon coming to the west once digital currency is rolled out.

I preach in English to Chinese visitors here and I am afraid for them..... because their phones are checked when they come from abroad.

I know you like the Commie system - seen your  comments before when you played down the murders under communism - but there is a threat now that the west will inaugurate the same system once G5 is installed and the UN gets its way.   The UN and EU wants this same surveillance system in the west.

The bible does not warn for nothing that the greatest tribulation ever will be here.  Communistic  system (or the neo-communistic "communalism" is at our doorstep) is known to starve those it wants to anihilate - Read the 3 volumes on Stalins life - not the new propaganda by western commie professors running the post modern philosophy classes at most universities in the west.

The huawei war with China is not just because of them getting wealthier. They have become a threat to the west due to the technology they obtained from the west. 

The propaganda in their schools are all about their hate for the west due to the opium wars and Japan is also in a precarious situation. My friend who just came back from China happened to be a music teacher. 

The CCP wants control of all the wealth on earth...... not the land. Although they are not adverse to take mines, ports and land they need or want.  They have been doing the same with the silk road.

I suggest you go and read up more about the changes in the CCP.  The country was wonderful until about two years ago.

I also saw footage of the concentration camps and also read about the cruel organ harvesting ........ nothing there to commend them. ...... whether it is 10 thousand or one million - it is still terrible to separate parents from children.  Whether it was 20 million or 40 million under stalin - it is millions too many.....

Foreigners in China and high skilled workers do not experience the pain and suffering of the average folk or those who are practicing a religion......

Read Daniel 11 from verse 40. ..... China are almost in a position (together with their ally russia) to put an embargo on the movement of trade on the earth.  They have the ships and the ports. While USA has many ports in Asian seas directly pointed at China...... one will have to wait and see what transpires....... but I put my faith in the prophecies of the bible.   And I see a new imperialism in China and a absolute totalitarian state emerging.

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

China has much lower incarceration rates than the United States, not just per capita, but in actual numbers, despite the fact that China's population is so much higher.

While the United States has 707 incarcerated people per 100,000 citizens, for example, China has 124 to 172 per 100,000 people and Iran 284 per 100,000. ......."No other country in the world imprisons its citizens as we do in the United States," Haney says. - October 2014, Vol 45, No. 9 Print version: page 56

source: https://www.apa.org/monitor/2014/10/incarceration

Perhaps Arauna has reminiscence on Cultural Revolution in China under Mao, from 1966 period. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.