The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

idea that Stalin intentionally starved people by the millions was a late invention that has been completely debunked. The problem is that it fits what the West has wanted to believe about Stalin. And as the Russian 

Government came in and took ALL food - if that is not intentional then .... and IT HAS NOT BEEN DEBUNKED. 

Stalin was evil and knew how to hide his operations. He killed everyone close to him so his operations did not become known. 

China doing the same now - anyone in government who becomes too popular becomes a target. 

• Views 22.2k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

Witness - I  give short comment and get out......I  do not spend hours on people when I see they are set in opposition to JWs or wrong interpretations ...or OCD - I cut loose..... don't really waste my time..... only if I have a few minutes..... not really involved here. 

I do not take well to repeating same thing over and over and expect different results. ..... don't like OCD.

Only have sympathy for genuine OCD anxieties.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Ha-ha .... you believe it when China says they are giving vocational training? Lol

Weegers have admitted that it includes vocational training. In fact some have complained that while they are trained for better jobs that they have been given jobs at a greater distance from their home, leaving them less time with their family unless they are willing to move. The rail infrastructure helps, with great distances at great speeds and much lower costs, but it only helps and does not completely solve such problems. (China is far and away the largest builder of high speed rail infrastructure with the stated goal of bringing wealthier persons to poorer areas and poorer persons to wealthier areas.)

Don't get the idea that the evidence shows no problems. There are many problems, many prejudices, and many offenses. The one-child policy itself is quite offensive to any of us with moral and religious sensibilities, and is a terrible thing to enforce upon women. (Of course the one-child policy only applies to the larger population of Han Chinese. Ethnic minorities, such as Weegers, are not under the one-child policy, but are automatically allowed two and often a third without more than a fine.  But I think abortions are forced on the fourth pregnancy, and there are even penalties for not using contraceptives.)

You should also note that a lot of pictures have come out of China claiming to show Weegers but the actual dress with the hijab etc shows that they are fake. Weegers don't dress in the typical Muslim styles of much of the Mid-East. This does not mean that there are not abuses as there will be in any system. In Israel, doctors have been secretly sterilizing Ethiopian refugees in Israel, for example, to perform a slow genocide. (As reported in Hebrew papers, and even Forbes, of all places.)

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Witness - I  give short comment and get out......I  do not spend hours on people when I see they are set in opposition to JWs or wrong interpretations ...or OCD - I cut loose..... don't really waste my time..... only if I have a few minutes..... not really involved here. 

I do not take well to repeating same thing over and over and expect different results. ..... don't like OCD.

Only have sympathy for genuine OCD anxieties.

Surely you don’t believe I expect you to spend hours replying to my comments.  But, if you comment where I believe you have applied scripture wrongly, I may give my opinions, and my effort is that they are always in line with prophesy concerning the anointed “kings of the earth” who battle either for or against lies, in the last days.  Rev 1:5;19:19; 21:24 I see you extending yourself beyond what your own leaders teach, yet your obvious confidence in your speculations and interpretations  (even if they go beyond what they may say) stands as truth.  But, that appears to be permissible.   It’s the opposers who are out of line, confirmed by your repetitive, elitist, sweeping statement, that they are all, OCD.        

New people come here every day.  My responses are not just to the person I direct them to, but to all JWs. 

Daniel’s fourth Beast is Revelation’s Beast from the Sea. Rev 13:1  Both, describe the major conflict that God’s “Israel”/anointed come against. Rev 13:5-7  They will not be "conquered" by nations who don't know who they are.  

Whatever you see in the world, and its activities that you are wholly immersed in, is a counterfeit fulfillment.  You’ve ‘patterned’ your belief of the great tribulation and Armageddon, according to the world’s activities being played out in the literal nations.  Just the title of this topic should give hint of the real war at hand, affecting all JWs – a dual power that destroys people’s lives and conquers the anointed ones.  Rev 13:7

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.  Rom 12:2

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

China wants to control all rare earth minerals for batteries and cell phones etc.

Not for defending China, but have to ask: Is that a crime? that China wants to control this or that??

All want to do that, to be in control of many things, over people, land, earth minerals etc. What history told us? That governments of all kind, past and present, wanted to be in control of own and other nations. World Power Nations doing that all the time. Why to be surprised, or be disappointed if China wants what other World Powers wants too?

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Surely you don’t believe I expect you to spend hours replying to my comments.  But, if you comment where I believe you have applied scripture wrongly, I may give my opinions,

Then you must have a great opinion against yourself. I would suggest learning scripture correctly before telling someone else they got something in scripture wrong. That just means you and your church have a different interpretation of scripture.

Is it the correct one? You give a fine example of what Christ was NOT looking for in the Christian church, Divisions and strife. So how “correct” is your interpretation of scripture is you cannot keep simple commands of Christ.

No different from seeing JWInsider go toe to toe with Arauna because of pride and thinking his argument is better than “facts” presented by others. Self-indulgence is so late year.

divergenceKO:

I think you are a windbag of Graf Zepplin proportions.

Why?

Because you accuse others of "going against scriptures" ... without EVER giving an example.

Actually, it is YOUR opinions that have no value, because without backup ... they are ONLY your opinions, which have even LESS than normal credence, because of your opinions that people that oppose YOUR viewpoint are "nobodys".

You may want to look up the term "Narcissistic Personality  Derangement" for some insight as to how you present yourself to everybody else.

Anybody that disagrees with me on this (except you, as your opinions are not worth considering), please speak up and defend divergenceKO from my observation.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Titan is tongue-in-cheek, not to be taken literally. I just meant that you express your points well.

I would say, quit while your foot is still in your mouth. I think you have insulted enough people already. Keep it to a minimum. Insulting actual witnesses and not opposers is not the way to go if you are a genuine witness. If not, then show your true colors and not pretend to be something you're not. I think we have enough impostors here already to add more to the mix.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.