Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

50 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

From what I have read he was pretty much that way himself—his excellence was in cunnning. During WWII, his son was captured by the Germans and he was given opportunity to ransom him. He declined the offer and the son died in a concentration camp.

I used to be involved in "out of town" adventures, and I told my family that if I was captured and held for ransom, that it was NOT to be paid. Not even a single penny.

We ALL die, and there are NO exceptions ... but you can't let the bad guys win.

64287239_2568085349888869_8856476117746319360_o.jpg

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

Those wonderful young people who tell your son it is now so wonderful in China most probably are afraid to lose their social credit score. ...... because evething is now automatically surveilled in the big cities.

That doesn't explain why so many are very willing to speak out against their government, not just via Twitter where they are partly anonymous, but in China in Chinese by Chinese people doing face-to-face interviews. It's true that there are lot of problems, it's a big country. But the real problems are hardly even related to the issues the West wants to push. It's also true that those pointing out issues are more independent voices, not the official Chinese media, for which the government is the "sponsor" in a way similar to how corporations sponsor private, public and commercial broadcasting in the United States. The government will not allow voices critical of the government to give the TV, radio and Internet news, write the newspapers, or even give public speeches to large crowds.

As far as everything being watched in big cities, there is not nearly as much surveillance in Chinese cities, as is done in the United States cities. (Through government and police surveillance, smart phones, Internet, IOT, toll booths, stoplights, building entrances, etc.) Remember that the United States corporations were racing to the first to be able to roll out 5G on a large scale, and China beat them to it, therefore China's use of it must be demonized.

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

seen your  comments before when you played down the murders under communism

I was probably as surprised as you would be to find out there was no evidence for the mass murders that I had always believed in.

If i understand  correctly.

Some countries (western) giving you freedom of speech in a such measure to even criticize own government, persons who run the show on many fields (political, economic, religious, social) and situation in country. But in the same time State (administration and private persons) have mechanism "to silent you" in many ways to such measure that in some situations you would like more "to be dead" than in their hands.    

Some countries (not western democracies) suppress  freedom of speech on many issues and are ready to punish almost all or most critics. 

Well, what is better? To speak what you want, but if you go to far in critics, no one would give you guarantee that you will escape "punishment" in democratically way.  Or to be aware of fact that if you go to make verbal crime against particular establishment you will go to prison or loose your head.

But, I am curious to understand; What US, China and other things have to do with those who oppose and critically making opinion or statements about/against WT Society? :)))  

Spin and counterspin, impossible to unravel to all but those with exhausive background knowledge and time. Mr Admin is at his best when he hosts these two titans hashing it out—Arauna and JWI, yet it seems unlikely even these will be able to persuade each other. Each has grabbed hold of the elephant in a different place—thus they argue differing appraisals of the beast. 

In the end, it may simply come down to considering the women. Or at least, that process works as well as any other. Mr. Wilson, for example, observes that:

East coast girls are hip I really dig those styles they wear
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there
The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

However, Mr. McCartney would beg to differ. His experience leads him to maintain that:

The Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind. And Moscow girls make me sing and shout, that Georgia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind

All that really matters in the end is the degree to which they will allow us to live in peace, worship our God, and announce the kingdom.

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

As far as everything being watched in big cities, there is not nearly as much surveillance in Chinese citi

That is the only statement that is almost correct - although that was not the subject I was talking about.

Spoke to another Korean couple yesterday who just left China.  They say it is becoming  dangerous. (They all seem to land up in Rep.  Georgia on their way home or to figure out where to go next).

China is changing fast...... and the same social credit score that is there and being improved daily as we speak is destined for America. Our big digital companies have become fascistic and helping the global elite get their tight grip on us plebs.

For 20 years we have had free internet...... but like with all great technology combined with power - it has corrupted absolutely. We are now entering the final phase before Armageddon.  The most oppressive government the world has ever seen is on its way. When they (the global elite - communistic elite together with the super capitalist elite - exercise super control on all mankind and use digital technology and AI to do so.  G5 is dangerous and can also be weaponized - experiments on controlling minds already going on.

Watched another video of a Chinese woman saying what is going on in Chinese prisons.   No group  activities in society allowed, especially with spiritual goals  - your body parts will be utilized by the government.

They will use super surveillance to keep us all in check.  Soon you will not be able to buy or sell if your "politics" is not of the right brand - like is now being  imported into China.  And by politics, I mean that you will also have to be atheist OR comply with the new world religion and its new values, which includes LGBTQP ..... take note of the P.

If you do not believe this...... then you are naive...... our world will openly be satanic.... it is no longer hidden but openly coming out and only those who are part of the wicked club will have protection....... for a while.

Those who have not chosen the side if jehovah and ready to give up their life for His standards will become part of this craziness to survive...... just like most germans went along with Hitler or most Muslims go along with extremists when they take over a region. Their mode is merely to survive - not have any higher purpose.

The central communistic party has been stepping up its actions against any popular individual or anyone not playing the CCP game. Like in Russia - a criminal elite has taken over..... and already being duplicated in USA.

22 hours ago, Arauna said:

Read Daniel 11 from verse 40

What is the “Beautiful Land of verse 41?

What is the “beautiful holy mountain” of verse 45?

There is no land or mountain among the nations that is “beautiful” or “holy” to God, except for His owned “land”, His “special possession”.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:9, 16,17; Acts 7:49; Eph 2:20-22

Our heart is compared to soil.  The  “soil”/heart/land of an anointed one is the dwelling place of God.  Luke 8:11,15; John 14:23; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rom 5:5   

This isn’t about nations in the world.   Dan 11:31,32 speaks of the King of the North (Dan 11:40), desecrating “the temple fortress”, and is the abomination, the “disgusting thing” that causes desolation.  The “temple fortress” is the “holy place” of Matt 24:15. also of 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2  It is God’s Temple in the anointed ones. (1 Cor 3:16,17) That is the only temple fortress that God would concern Himself with.  The abomination causing desolation is the man of lawlessness, (2 Thess 2:3,4) and is the northern army spoken of in Joel 2:20 that rises against the anointed. (Joel 2:32) It is the same locust army of Revelation 9 that emerges from the abyss.  

A nation has invaded My land,
    a mighty army without number  Joel 1:6

Before them fire devours,
    behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
    behind them, a desert waste—
    nothing escapes them.  Joel 2:3

All of this, takes place where JWs reside.  The “Gentile” elder body has “trampled”/ removed the holy priesthood, and abolished their “daily sacrifices” of praise. Dan 11:36  Instead, a counterfeit priesthood is on your podium, offering “spiritual sacrifices” on behalf of an organization. (1 Pet 2:5)  Anything coming from the mouth of an anointed one, must be approved by a false prophet/fallen star who “releases” this army to come against the unsealed anointed priests.  Rev 2:10; 8:10,11; 9:1-4; 13:16,17; 16:13,14

Looking into Satan’s world for prophesy fulfillment is exactly what he wants us to do in order to deceive the “remaining ones of the woman’s seed”.  Rev 12:1-4   The anointed are Satan’s greatest threat to the loss of his kingdom. China is not.  Russia is not.  Any nation fighting for or against them is not.  But, when the last faithful “living stones” are sealed into the temple, Satan's end is imminent. 1 Cor 15:23-26; Rev 12:7,17  In the meantime, he will take down all whom he can using signs and wonders in the world, (2 Thess 2:9,10) and a “mountainlike organization"/fortress (Dan 11:38) to deceive and distract from his real plan of destroying his adversary, the anointed. Gen 3:15;Rev 20:7-10; Zech 4:7-10

Matt 16:1-3; 24:4,23,24

For consideration:  "Gentile Times"/"Great Tribulation"/Cleansed Priesthood 

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

hashing it out—Arauna and JWI,

I do not aspire to be a titan. Fortunately, I did not grow up in America and I remain quite open to any opinion not my own. 

But those who stray from Jehovahs fold seem to lose some clarity in their evaluation of what is really wicked - irrespective of the degree of the wickedness. 

16 minutes ago, Witness said:

The “Gentile” elder body has “trampled”/ removed the holy priesthood, and abolished their “daily sacrifices” of praise. Dan 11:36  Instead, a counterfeit priesthood is on your podium, offering “spiritual sacrifices” on behalf of an orga

Same old repetition.  The way you twist the meanings just leaves me gobsmacked.

10 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Same old repetition.  The way you twist the meanings just leaves me gobsmacked.

I have found that if one is inclined to be gobsmacked, to always wear the same color shirt (or blouse ..) as your toothpaste.

I has the added advantage of always being minty fresh, and you NEVER have to change it.

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Some countries (not western democracies) suppress  freedom of speech

Unfortunately the algorithms of Google, Twitter and FB are already silencing many people.  Many are no longer financed by Mastercard, patreon etc.  Geo engineering watch, judicial watch, jihad watch, UN watch etc. and programs similar to this receive no ratings and the technical terms do not automatically come up.

People are being kept in the dark about the true goals of  UN Agenda 21, UN Agenda 2030 and the suppression of the press as stipulated in a UN clause in UN Migration Compact 2018.

No freedom of press any longer - IF people BELIEVE THIS then they are naive .  All  TV stations and press now have "guidelines" which reporters have to follow....... or no job.....  No longer good investigative reporting ..... most get their news from central organization such as Reuters etc.

People are distracted all the time by petty local issues /blown up scandals  in the press which is typical subversive tactics.  They are even managing fox news...... no truth (real news) anywhere. 

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Amber Scorah is author of the memoir Leaving the Witness. Growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Scorah moved to mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, she came to question these beliefs and left the religion. Shunned by family and friends as an apostate, Scorah was alone in Shanghai and thrown into a world she had only known from the periphery, with no education or support system. After growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Amber learned Mandarin Chinese and moved to Mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, encountering a new culture and making friends outside the faith for the first time, Amber came to question the beliefs she had been taught from childhood and ended up leaving the religion. Amber later moved to New York City, where she began a new life. Several years later, her three-month old son died on his first day in childcare. After this tragedy, Amber became a parental leave advocate. Combining forces with a Republican mother, their bipartisan efforts brought the cause of parental leave to the forefront of the 2016 presidential campaign. She was named one of the 100 most influential people in Brooklyn culture by Brooklyn Magazine. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times, The Believer, The Boston Globe, The Cut, The Globe and Mail and USA Today
    • By Jack Ryan
      The Dutch Parliament has accepted a motion in which is called on the Dutch government to ensure proper care and guidance for apostates.
      I wonder how the Dutch governement is going to act on this motion.
      MOTION BY THE MEMBER OF KOOTEN-ARISSEN
      Proposed 26 September 2019
      The Chamber,
      having heard the deliberations,
      noting that people from orthodox religious communities may encounter a great deal of resistance from their environment if they choose to abandon certain precepts or their faith;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sadness for what is lost can cause a grieving process that people need help with;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sorrow for what has been lost can cause a process of mourning, which people need help with;
      calls on the government to ensure proper care and guidance of apostates, and moves on to the order of the day.
      Van Kooten-Arissen
    • By Witness
      Wt. 11/7/15 - “HOW DO FALSE TEACHERS OPERATE? THEIR METHODS REVEAL A CUNNING SPIRIT. APOSTATES “QUIETLY BRING IN” CORRUPTIVE IDEAS. LIKE SMUGGLERS, THEY OPERATE IN A CLANDESTINE MANNER, SUBTLY INTRODUCING APOSTATE VIEWS”.
      It begins benignly, truthfully, like this:
      Wt. 1882, pgs 71-71 – “BEWARE OF ‘ORGANIZATION’. It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. DO NOT SEEK TO BIND OTHERS’ CONSCIENCES, AND DO NOT PERMIT OTHERS TO BIND YOURS. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day”.
      And escalates into this:
      Wt. 11/15/81 “Make haste to IDENTIFY the visible theocratic ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”.
      Wt. 13/11/15 –“ At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.”
      Rev 16:13,14:
      “And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth, (the anointed ones Rev 1:5) and of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.”
      We are aware that a fertilized egg of a frog is laid in a mass under water. In a few days, a tadpole is formed, and eventually, the metamorphosis is complete, as a mature frog has developed. Even the diet during this process changes from grasses to meat.
      In the Watchtower, what begins as a scriptural truth, becomes a full-fledged lie, sourced in Satan’s “sea”, that consumes the individual who submits his mind and heart to it. Each beginning of a lie is part of many, that the Watchtower has ‘morphed’ over the years. These teachings have become unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses. Rev 13:1,2 (Prov 14:25) 

Again, from the WT 11/7/15:
      “AND JUST AS A CLEVER FORGER TRIES TO PASS PHONY DOCUMENTS, SO APOSTATES USE ‘COUNTERFEIT WORDS’, OR FALSE ARGUMENTS, TRYING TO PASS THEIR FABRICATED VIEWS AS IF THEY WERE TRUE.” 
      Here's an example of a fabricated view:
      Wt. 14/1/15 - “How did Jehovah become King in 1914, and what were some of the Kingdom’s early accomplishments? The subsequent famines, earthquakes, and pestilences as well as the fulfillment of other Bible prophecies proved CONCLUSIVELY that Jesus Christ had begun to rule in heaven as King of God’s Kingdom in 1914. By enthroning his Son as the Messianic King, Jehovah had, indeed, become King in a new sense!” 
      The SYMBOLIC famines, earthquakes, pestilences are the labor pains that PRECEDE the birth of God’s Kingdom. This is the natural order of birth. Luke 21:8,9; Mark 13:8; Ezek 22:28  
       “Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your ]composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a MESSAGE OR A LETTER AS IF FROM US, TO THE EFFECT THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.” 2 Thess 2:1-4
      Watchtower continues: 
      “THEY SPREAD 'DECEPTIVE TEACHINGS,' 'TWISTING'...THE SCRIPTURES TO FIT THEIR OWN IDEAS. (2 Pet. 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16)” 
      Twisting the scriptures, and creating new doctrine such as:
      Wt 02/8/1 - “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. Hebrews 13:7,17" 
      JWs, go back to the scriptures to find the truth:
      Num 18:7 - “But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the veil, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, BUT AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON WHO COMES NEAR THE SANCTUARY WILL BE PUT TO DEATH."
       Who are the Temple sanctuary?  1 Cor 3:16,17; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 2Chron.13:9; Ezek 22:26;Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 2Thess.2:4; Dan.11:31; Matt.24:15; Rev 11:1,2
      “CLEARLY, APOSTATES DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. FOLLOWING THEM WOULD DIVERT US FROM THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE”. 
      Shepherd the Flock book, page 65 (the previous version) – 
      “Apostasy is a standing away from true worship, a falling away, defection, rebellion.”
      It includes: 
      “Deliberately spreading teachings contrary to bible truth…
      AS TAUGHT BY JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES”

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “The Kingdom—1914?”
      “The Sign of the End”

• By Jack Ryan
      Here is the quote from Jehovah's Witnesses calling former members "mentally diseased"

https://www.jw.borg/en/publications/magazines/ws20110715/Will-You-Pay-Attention-to-Jehovahs-Clear-Warnings/#?insight[search_id]=11735035-7186-4c2a-bcfd-283925a24106&insight[search_result_index]=0

Where in the scripture does it say that apostates are mentally diseased? I guess that's just their translation.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The invasion of the mentally ill professional apostates is repeated again, at a Kingdom Hall in full meeting. Once the prayer is over, an invader gets on the stage and the ushers are forced to lower it. But among the attendees there are more apostates, including the one who is recording the video. They almost have to be forcibly evicted because they are reluctant to leave  while criticizing the organization. They gather at the door while the brothers prevent them from entering again and call the police. The arrival of the police causes some to run away, and the agent takes data from those who bother a private meeting. Let's take note of the scene that will surely be repeated in many  countries.

• By Jack Ryan
      I see more and more stories about this woman Barbara Anderson
      What exactly did she do at Bethel? Does she have an interesting story?
    • By Jack Ryan
      bh chap. 11 pp. 110-112 pars. 12-15 - Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever....student claims that the teacher’s way of solving the problem is wrong. What should the teacher do?....suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem...he knows that allowing them the opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest students will see that the teacher is the only one qualified to lead the class....consider two things that the teacher in our illustration would not do............he would not stop the rebel student from presenting his case.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rosjes128
    Newest Member
    Rosjes128

• Topics

• You are always accusing GB of being dictators but this proves you wrong.  Personal conscience is recognized.  There are so many things which are left to personal conscience - such as blood reactions. Personally, I think jehovah loves Turkey because he made them.  It is the humans which use them for the wrong purpose.  Just as humans misuse blood without the respect for the life it represents.
    • Yes, christiandom had a big role to play in the suppression and even the extermination of the "savages", especially in spanish south America.  The wars between protestant and catholic took their toll in Europe just before the new world opened up.  Christendom has a lot to answer for before jehovah. I come from the stock of huguenots who fled from France to South Africa and started the wine industry there. They obtained slaves from Malaysia and some intermarried. Our language has many French and Malaysian influences which is different from current Dutch. When I visited the Spanish fort  close to Jacksonville, florida,  I discovered that the Spanish massacred the huguenots who fled from France to Florida for religious freedom.  The details were shocking. Christendom's history is blood thirsty and oppressive of the people under its dominion.  At the beginning of our organization these attitudes were not immediately stomped out.  The brothers focussed on the other truths that were new such as the mortality of the soul, jehovahs name and so forth. But thanks to jehovah we now have a miracle of unity and love all over the earth..... only Jehovahs spirit can allow people to make these drastic changes in their own hearts and attitudes.  In South Africa it is very clear...... the brothers who take the lead are wonderful and mostly black..... trained in the scriptures.       
    • The good thing, some people go first! 😊 I'm glad you agree. Your word manipulation needs some serious polishing. Exactly, I'm still waiting on evidence without ex-witness manipulation. It really would. It would prove more in the sense of facts, not self indulged fantasies. Only because you claim to be. Not that you are. The thing about a good researcher, is learning how to do, good research. Since Russell's writings are exactly the ones I submit without bias.
    • Agreed.  What they want is a government which will outlaw the bible and Jesus (I think of Matt 24 where it indicates that those having faith in jesus' randsom sacrifice will be persecuted). California recently tabled a law which would have basically outlawed the bible - but it did not pass...... but how long before it does?  We cannot be deceived to take sides because some political party is 'perceived'  as loving God a little more than the other side and fights infantacide...... when they are in fact - the beast.  The racial hatred and injustice in USA has tripled in the past few years because of official statements made,  perceptions created and the outrageous reaction of the opposing press......it is like a cold civil war going on. On the other side of the beast is the secular, humanist, feminist, LGBTQ, materialist goals and this side has a stated hate for the God of the bible and its white supremacist leaders... (again a generalization:  but its members belong to a party who loves Islam and shuns the bible's values - even if they go to church.)  For us as JWs - there is no choice between the two...... because both are playing their part to lead us to Armageddon..... the one a little faster than the other. Human government sucks and it gets clearer and clearer every day.  We should keep focussed on Jehovahs government.... watch just enough news to know where things are going..... and keep focussed on preaching and building each other up.
    • There are dozens. When I mentioned going back 300 years I was thinking that a lot of people start with Matthew Henry's from the 1700's. https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/mhc/Dan/Dan_004.cfm?a=854001 But there are many more modern ones these days that might appear too long, but that's partly because they also reprint the entire Bible text, split up into sections. https://wernerbiblecommentary.org/?q=node/732 https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/jfb/Dan/Dan_004.cfm?a=854001 https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/smith_chuck/c2000_Dan/Dan_001.cfm?a=854001 The Chapter 4 portion of this one, above, includes the following supposition: The seven times are probably a year and three quarters. Referring to the summer, fall, winter, spring, rather than seven years. And so for a year and three quarters, king Nebuchadnezzar was to be insane. He was to live with the ox and out in the field. He was to eat grass like a wild animal. This was to continue until he realize that the God in heaven is the One who rules over the earth as far as establishing kingdoms and setting in power those whom He will. God still rules in the overall sense. And sometimes God puts evil men into power in order to bring judgment upon the people. But God rules over all. So after Daniel interprets, he said, "Now look, king, straighten up, man. Live right. You know, it may be that you can increase the days of your peace because you know this is going to come on you. But maybe by living right you can forestall it a bit." [Others have guessed 7 "time periods" were 7 months. But the point is, that we don't know for sure] https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/guzik_david/StudyGuide2017-Dan/Dan-4.cfm?a=854001 That one, above, includes the idea that if there is any further prophetic significance to the dream, that it could mean this: Some find prophetic significance in this account. Since Babylon is used in the Scriptures as a figure of the world system in general, we can say: · Nebuchadnezzar’s madness foreshadows the madness of Gentile nations in their rejection of God. · Nebuchadnezzar’s fall typifies Jesus’ judgment of the nations. · Nebuchadnezzar’s restoration foreshadows the restoring of some of these nations in the millennial kingdom.  
    • This is so typical.....loved this experience !  People are people, and their ideas on neutrality are not the same - even after the lessons have been repeated over and over  in the watchtower.  Keeping neutral .... but not understanding what true neutrality is.   Neutrality does not mean you are not supposed to know what is happening around you or that someone has to be silenced when they mention something ... But I reckon.... this is where true humility comes into play and for the sake of peace,  refrain from having  your say.  It can also come back to bite you. There is a time to keep silent. Neutrality is making a choice every time an issue comes up.  Granted, it us hard not to take sides when you have an idea about who is lying in a particular situation....!  But deceit and lying is all part of the political game. These politicians gave up something to be where they are.  Truth and sincerity are replaced by ambition and lies and many hidden deals.  I am astounded at the open nepotism tolerated everywhere in Washington- on both sides of the isle! People have truly lost their moral compass!   And the staggering amounts of money to be made ....... poor politicians become multi-millionaires pretty quickly .... and so do their children make tons of money and extend their influence in other countries!   These days, no politician  can fight a clean fight and expect to win..... too much spying,  false leaks in the news, misinformation and outright acrimony.  I do watch world news and events to see fulfillment of bible prophecy.  No matter who wins the next election - USA is on a downward spiral and the spectators will be agast when they realise the plane is totally out of control.  The speed of the decent depends on who is next elected....... the speed of the decent may be fast or slow.  The self-deceit of the public is amazing and helped by the press who mostly tell the public what they want to hear.   America will still exist when the end comes but it will have handed over it power willingly to the eighth king....... So, if a certain party - which is very willing to hand over its autonomy, wins - then I will gauge that the decent will be faster than i anticipated......  The "clay and iron" has reached a point of  irreconcileability......and this same scenario is playing out in Europe, Australia, Canada etc.  (Bible so accurate in its predictions) . In the meantime Russia, China and all their allies are extending their economic influence and territories. It is really now just a matter of time then things will truly become ugly and we will know that we have arrived at the time we were waiting for!  We will see jehovah in action! 
  • Popular Now