The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

19 hours ago, Witness said:

Yes Tom, I have more power to mislead a JW than 8 men put together.  Incredible, isn’t it? 

:)))) this one is good !

9 hours ago, Allen_Smith said:

What fine fruits can you bear with hate in your heart?

I don't see @Witness showing hate to anybody or to JW's.    

9 hours ago, Allen_Smith said:

I see you still try to impress everyone by your long post.

I have short posts and still not impressed none of you :))))))))) 

And of course, zealous for something what person doing or talking about can be viewed from some people as strong opposition (hate) to something what somebody take as sacred in own eyes.

• Views 22.2k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

True,  but I do not go beyond what is written in the bible.  NEVER!  If we are to meditate on things in the bible, we definitely will come up with insights that are not broadly accepted but this does not mean it is wrong to speculate.  .... or wrong to see a new insight.  Even Angel's wish to peer into these things.  

I see what is in the bible and what is in the world and make a connection.   I see what is in the bible about scientific subjects and  make a connection with what I know or have read.... it has enriched my thinking and love for the truth.

I have prayed about this..... that jehovah chastize me if I am moving in a wrong way...... I am ready to be corrected. ...... running ahead can be like spiritism.... so it is something to be careful of...... show caution..... on the other hand I do think things are moving in certain directions in the world and I think think things are moving fast. 

I do not "bend" scriptures as I have seen some do here. 

I definitely agree that you said interesting thoughts. Even more. You going further, into some future with "insight". That is visible in idea you mentioned, how "mediate" about something about what is not "broadly accepted" and how it "is not wrong to speculate" with outcome how that process in us resulted with "new insight".

How that is different with what some other people doing? What if JHVH support your "speculation and private new insight", but you still thinking, how He, because of your prayer, thinks that you are on right path and have no need to correct you?

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

the site has nothing to do with the congregation and does not attract any Witness that is typical.

Does this mean how "typical Witness" is in better position than JW's who participate here as "untypical"? :))

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Every time I hear any counsel against "running ahead", I think ... running ahead of what ... or who?

I don't know WHO and WHEN had INVENTED this Phrase, but imagine this scene: Jesus is in corner of synagogue,  after he gave his speech introducing "speculation" and "new light". One priest come to him and in fatherly figure mode with soft and calm voice tell him: "Dear Jesus, my brother, my son, don't running ahead. Wait for God and He will change all what is not good. Our GB will be enlighten by His word and make all  changes that is needed, but you must wait."

Two scriptures:  1 Sam 15:  "for rebelliousness is the same as the sin of divination, and pushing ahead presumptuously the same as using magical power and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of Jehovah, he has rejected you from being king.”

The words "pushing ahead " indicates that we should show caution.....

2john :"Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. 

This indicates that self regulation is important. We should be aware so that we do not become presumptuous when it comes to the things pertaining to God. 

Srecko:  true freedom comes with serving Jehovah because it frees one from being a slave to yourself , money, government power, or any other human philosophy.

One is always a slave - either of God or satan. You are deceived if you think you are free when you reject Jehovah.  

One is free of law if you show royal love.  When one breaks or rejects law then you come to be under law and judged by it.

The children under Jerusalem above are truly free - Can you direct me to any other world-wide organization which promotes worship of Jehovah, teaches about his future kingdom, are politically neutral and  stick to the morality of the bible?

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

I do not "bend" scriptures as I have seen some do here. 

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Sometimes things speak for themselves and I think that is nowhere more evident than with her comments—even more so with her manner than with the comments themselves.

If I have 'bent' scripture, I will suffer the consequences.  If I have not lived up to my calling as an anointed one, I will suffer the consequences.  If I have given “false testimony”, I will suffer the consequences. 

Bending scripture means applying God’s word to one’s own doctrine by straying from the doctrine of Christ.  Matt 15:9  If any anointed one makes excuses for their false testimony, by calling upon “new light” to cover it over, will that person suffer the consequences of their actions?  Why would the GB be immune to Jesus’ judgment?

“But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.”  Matt 15:18,19

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”Matt 12:35-37

Honestly, if a servant of Christ cares for another servant of Christ , they would encourage them to stop eating “empty words”.   Matt 16:12

28 minutes ago, Arauna said:

1 Sam 15:  "for rebelliousness is the same as the sin of divination, and pushing ahead presumptuously the same as using magical power and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of Jehovah, he has rejected you from being king.”

By giving wrong interpretations and by REDIRECTING the word of JHVH, what do you think Arauna, is that also rebellion and sort of using "magical power"? GB said that they are chosen to interpret what JHVH and Jesus meant by this or that verse written in Bible. Obviously, they make impression on other ordinary people, so called Am-Harets, how "magical power" is in their hands and that such "power" comes from God.  

38 minutes ago, Arauna said:

This indicates that self regulation is important.

Do you by this saying: GB have self regulation, and we all other need to have self censure?

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Two scriptures:  1 Sam 15:  "for rebelliousness is the same as the sin of divination, and pushing ahead presumptuously the same as using magical power and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of Jehovah, he has rejected you from being king.”

The words "pushing ahead " indicates that we should show caution.....

2john :"Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. 

This indicates that self regulation is important. We should be aware so that we do not become presumptuous when it comes to the things pertaining to God. 

Have you thought of writing the GB about this?

“In the past, we thought that the great tribulation began in 1914 when World War I started. We thought that Jehovah “cut short” those days in 1918 when the war ended so that the remaining anointed ones on earth could preach the good news to all nations. (Matthew 24:21, 22) After that preaching work would be completed, we expected that Satan’s world would be destroyed. So we thought that there were three parts to the great tribulation. It would begin in 1914, it would be interrupted in 1918, and it would finish at Armageddon.”

Then we realized that a part of Jesus’ prophecy about the last days has two fulfillments. (Matthew 24:4-22) It was fulfilled in the first century in the district of Judea. And in our day there would be a much larger fulfillment that would happen in the whole earth. So we needed to change the way we understood some parts of the prophecy.”   ws13 7/15 p. 3-4

No one, knows how to “run ahead”/"push ahead" better than the Watchtower leaders.  Which means, according to the scriptures you used, God does not have their back.  

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is true about much of this site—that it pretends to be what it is not. I stumbled across it in just that way, through an advertisement on Twitter. I was quite put out about the deceptive advertising—many of my early posts reflect that. Whether it was wise for me to stay I still do not know, but stay I did and I used the site to hone my own writing and parlayed that into some books. It has been a lot of fun for me, but no way is it conventional. If one transforms the whole place into a comedy club, that is another way of discrediting the malcontents who frequent here, which I believe you have said is your goal.

And for crying out loud, Allen, it is not my site. Everyone else understands this but you—well, they probably do not all understand it at this point because I have played into it. But you made it all possible

You just made my day TTH with this scathing rolling commentary. I wouldn’t expect anything different. That was for the benefit of those that don’t know me, and don’t know how long I have been around, so they don’t think I’m a “newbie” just because I have been “deleted” at you're, Anna, JWinsider, JTR, possibly, Melinda, Eloine Joyce, and many others, request for censor.

It is also good that you understand, I will correct anyone that thinks they know the Watchtower, and scripture to the best of their ability without realizing their abilities are not the best intended, when speaking for the Watchtower.

There are far too many apostates out there to listen to those pretending to be members of the Org, here.

You hit the nail on the head, when you stated, there might be someone to inadvertently stumble into this site, because of deceptive advertisement. Those brothers, can easily accept the words of a member NOT in good standing, and think, that’s the way other witnesses think. They wouldn’t know a real apostate from a pretender of the Org.

That’s the exposure. So people can understand who is “fake” and who is “genuine”. You should know by now, I don’t care one way or another since everyone knows, we are responsible for our own behavior, and we have to deal with God’s judgment. If anybody wishes to sustain their stance on false interpretation of scripture, I won’t concern myself with them. Remember, I’m talking about “fake” members, not opposers.

Each generation has an obligation to bring in their best spiritual and scriptural experience, forward. When someone misrepresents past Watchtower literature as though they fully understood it, I will make that distinction. Always have, always will.

As for who is the Admin and Librarian, I understand, we know what’s what!!! Just so you know when people are banned. We know who done it!!

Remember, I’m not trying to change peoples mind here. Never have. A closed mind has no wisdom. I’m trying to prevent others from falling into a trap by false prophets. Especially those that start with, WE as JW's should not defend 1975 when it is clear the Watchtower made a mistake. The Watchtower didn't, imperfect people that wanted the world to end on 1975 did. Leave the Watchtower out of that nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Allen_Smith said:

When someone misrepresents past Watchtower literature as though they fully understood it, I will make that distinction. Always have, always will.

Hi Allen. 

Well, we have two sort of Interpretations here.

First is interpretations on Bible verses ...... and next is interpretations on WT verses. 

Also we have dilemma (you don't have that dilemma :))))).

1) Who is authorized to interpret Bible verses?

2) Who is authorized to interpret WT literature?

:))) 

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Have you thought of writing the GB about this?

No, but I bet you have- because you have a HUGE ego that cannot be quenched and therefore manifests in OCD hate and bitterness ....... over and over. 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

No, but I bet you have- because you have a HUGE ego that cannot be quenched and therefore manifests in OCD hate and bitterness ....... over and over. 

No, Arauna, I was a wallflower in the organization.  I was obedient to those who supposedly were watching over my soul.  I am now obedient to Christ; and will continue to expose the WT and the GB for who they are, and how they fulfill prophesy about God's people in the last days.  I am sure they know who I am now, and keep track of what Pearl, myself and others say, about their spiritual ruse.   If I could take every JW by the hand and drag them out of the organization, I would.  What you translate as OCD, hate and bitterness, is absolute fear and dread for your spiritual lives.  Rev 11:1-3

I just read this sobering quote by Mark Twain:  “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Your statement that I quoted was well made, yet you cannot see that it applies directly, to the men whom you believe are leading you to salvation.  

Addition - I no longer "fear" men.  God did not arrange the Body of Christ - a body of "bond servants" who are under one Head, and who are to cherish each of its members - only to expect a group of them to wield authoritative power over the others.  Jesus warned his disciples not to be this way.   1 Cor 12:12-26  Now, we have an organization with "rulers" who fail in their teachings and still expect obedience; as if the GB is the Head of the anointed Body of Christ!   I wish you could see that this defies God's word.  It defies Christ's teachings.  Luke 22:24-27    

To say that a person who turns his back on men and their organization;  and instead, turns fully toward God and Christ, is the one at fault, shows just how powerful and successful the GB and elder body's rule over JWs, has evolved.  

"The Lord confides in those who fear Him;
    He makes his covenant known to them.
 My eyes are ever on the Lord,
    for only He will release my feet from the snare."  Ps 25:14,15

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.