The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

1 hour ago, Witness said:

There is no comparison between Pearl and a GB who write their own doctrine, set of rules, that contradicts the Bible.  But, that comes with earthly "organization" that needs your money...to thrive. 

When did Pearl start receiving direct instruction by God that you can't comprehend, if the 8 men you hate are writing their own doctrine even though "everything" is based on Bible Principle, why would anyone expect to think Pearl's doctrine that she does ADD to scripture cannot be considered the same.

I suppose your internet connection is free to use, to ATTACK that organization. True you're not publicly asking for donations, but, do you have the need to ask for donations in that "oneness" ideology of yours in private. What part of Circumventing Jesus own words of "Unity" continues to fail you.

Does Pearl sell books?

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Allen_Smith said:

When did Pearl start receiving direct instruction by God that you can't comprehend, if the 8 men you hate are writing their own doctrine even though "everything" is based on Bible Principle, why would anyone expect to think Pearl's doctrine that she does ADD to scripture cannot be considered the same.

Anything you would like to know about Pearl as an anointed one, is on her blog.  

I suppose your internet connection is free to use, to ATTACK that organization

Free internet to attack the organization.  The correlations you make....smh

Does Pearl sell books?

No. Do you?

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

Anything you would like to know about Pearl as an anointed one, is on her blog. 

I have. If I was you, I wouldn't bolster that blog!

21 minutes ago, Witness said:

Free internet to attack the organization.  The correlations you make....smh

Silly isn't it. Just like paying attention to your nonsense!

21 minutes ago, Witness said:

No. Do you?

Don't confuse me with TTH. He has the need for that kind of research. My research is more serious. However, The point was, you don't have an earthly body of Christ (Christ Church) filled with God's people that actually devote their time and lives in the worship of the one true God.

What do you do besides bash and attack 8 men. What earthly Christian conduct does that prove? What part of the Body of Christ can you tether yourself, When Christ would reject you're behavior by his own words. You're no better than Pearl!

That's all you opposers are, excuses and justifications. Use scripture to bolster any false claim.

10 minutes ago, Allen_Smith said:

However, The point was, you don't have an earthly body of Christ (Christ Church) filled with God's people that actually devote their time and lives in the worship of the one true God.

Do you have the ability to peer into my private worship given to God?  Do you have the ability to know who I worship with?     I didn't think so.

13 minutes ago, Allen_Smith said:

What do you do besides bash and attack 8 men.

What do you do besides slander opposers?

14 minutes ago, Allen_Smith said:

When Christ would reject you're behavior by his own words.

Could you please provide scripture that proves he is rejecting my behavior?

11 hours ago, Allen_Smith said:

Does Pearl sell books?

8 hours ago, Witness said:

No. Do you?

8 hours ago, Allen_Smith said:

Don't confuse me with TTH.

No matter how many ebooks TTH has sold, it is not enough. Besides, the two most recent, one on the opposition to JWs in Russia, the other on their opposition in Western lands, are free—not sold at all.

12 hours ago, Witness said:

Do you have the ability to peer into my private worship given to God?  Do you have the ability to know who I worship with?     I didn't think so.

Sure do, actions speak louder than words. Your action and behavior is not conducive of a Christian.

What do you do besides slander opposers?

That's right! There needs to be at least one person to call out all you, opposers and the nonsense you claim in the name of God.

Could you please provide scripture that proves he is rejecting my behavior?

2 Corinthians 10:10-11

Context: Paul's Apostolic Authority

10For some say, “His letters are weighty and forceful, but his physical presence is unimpressive, and his speaking is of no account.” 11Such people should consider that what we are in our letters when absent, we will be in our actions when present.

If you can’t understand scripture, why continue to “slander” 8 men you know nothing about in their personal devotion to the one true God, and how the commission of the Holy Spirit works and who God chooses.

Get over yourself!

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

No matter how many ebooks TTH has sold, it is not enough. Besides, the two most recent, one on the opposition to JWs in Russia, the other on their opposition in Western lands, are free—not sold at all

You know me TTH. I couldn't care less. I wasn't referring to the sale of Books but rather sloppy input you receive and poor research points given.

Your team has to answer to God. The good thing, your associates are NOT mind. I don't consider witnesses sitting on the fence witnesses in GOOD standing. Especially those that continue to "agree" with opposer views.

34 minutes ago, Allen_Smith said:

You know me TTH. I couldn't care less. I wasn't referring to the sale of Books but rather sloppy input you receive and poor research points given.

I do appreciate your helping me hawk them.

As to “sloppy input” and “poor research,” I really have no idea what you are talking about. Specific points made are very well attested to, and are selected to make a thorough defense of the Witness organization before any inclined to criticize it. “Dear Mr. Putin” is heavily documented for sources—a rough guess is that it contains about 600 endnotes. A lot of work went into it, and there is nothing else like it.

There exists no comprehensive history of JW persecution in Russia with regard to the present ban other than my work. It is a huge international story, perhaps the story of the year with regard to freedom of worship, and yet it is nowhere completely covered (that i know of—I’d be happy to learn if there is any other) except for in my ebook. 

It is not primarily written for the friends, but for journalists, human rights and policy persons the world over. The fact that it is written by a Witness means that it is written from a Witness point of view, and that can hardly be a bad thing.

Other books are not “research” per se, but a relating of events. When you relate events, all you have to do is relate them. The books insult no one, threaten no one, and are not disrespectful even to those with whom we disagree and to those who are causing us substantial problems.

It may be simply the fact that they are written with a substantial light touch, even a sense of humor, that gets to you. Otherwise, I am not sure why you would keep harping on them.

7 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It may be simply the fact that they are written with a substantial light touch, even a sense of humor, that gets to you. Otherwise, I am not sure why you would keep harping on them.

I told you the answer previously ... and of course it was downvoted  by the person who actually HAS "Narcissistic Personality Disorder", by whatever name.

If you look up the symptoms you will see it is an exact fit.

He/They will NEVER stop until you, too, are a humorless blob, and be like Him/Them.

bb.gif

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Read my statement again. I couldn't care less. I don't recommend books that have received negative input by people not in good standing and have a negative view of the Watchtower. It would be like thinking JTR would be mentally sound to give sound advice about the Watchtower to use as good research and accept them as sound talking points. Therefore, I'm not harping. I'm demonstrating the difference when you attack (Rebuke) some people (Actual brother) here but not others.

That in effect makes your books of fighting a good fight in a journalist point of view, null and void. Can't have it both ways. Scripture is more specific. Kinda of reminds me of JWinsider. But then again, birds of a feather!! Admin & Librarian. 😉

Coming from a long-winded insane person that converted to accept apostasy to further his attacks and hate of the Org, it seems as waste of internet space if people are going to believe such an insane person.

But that's what this website is designed for, Apostates false, misleading, and hateful rhetoric.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.