Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Matthew9969 -
Equivocation -

Top Posters

Yes. The trinity is confusing.

Almost all phrases that are used to support the trinity are ones that, were they to appear in any other context, they would instantly be dismissed as figures of speech. 

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Almost all phrases that are used to support the trinity are ones that, were they to appear in any other context, they would instantly be dismissed as figures of speech. 

Figures of speech like a jew in and around strict jews saying "oh my God" ? 

Which by the way should have had him killed if over heard by other devout jews. 

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You are a smart guy, I'm sure you realize this is not a topic about the Trinity.

45 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

So 7 men claim to be 1 man, how is that possible?

How can one Matthew claim to be Matthew 9969?

Methinks you are reading too much into this, trying to get a squabble going. 

I am guessing by that logic the Judges of Israel were just one dude. Probably the religious leaders and the leaders of the Jews....

The Trinity is confusing, reasons why there are many people pointing that out, even as much as to bring up things that Jehovah God had said linked to what was given to Moses or Jehovah God's own testimony in the Old Testament.

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

I am guessing by that logic the Judges of Israel were just one dude. Probably the religious leaders and the leaders of the Jews....

The Trinity is confusing, reasons why there are many people pointing that out, even as much as to bring up things that Jehovah God had said linked to what was given to Moses or Jehovah God's own testimony in the Old Testament.

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves. The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians. But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men claim to be 1 man and also claim to be Jehovah, now that is out of this world weird doctrine.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Michelletenise
    Newest Member
    Michelletenise

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.