Matthew9969

• Views 652
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JWs!  WHY do you continually make the comparison of the GB to Moses, an inspired prophet who received messages directly from God?  Moses spoke of the prophet to come, as God’s Son! It is HIS teachings

As twisted as the trinity is, it is still the most thoughtful item presented here.

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves. The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians. But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes. The trinity is confusing.

Almost all phrases that are used to support the trinity are ones that, were they to appear in any other context, they would instantly be dismissed as figures of speech. 

Figures of speech like a jew in and around strict jews saying "oh my God" ? 

Which by the way should have had him killed if over heard by other devout jews. 

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes. The trinity is confusing.

Almost all phrases that are used to support the trinity are ones that, were they to appear in any other context, they would instantly be dismissed as figures of speech. 

You are a smart guy, I'm sure you realize this is not a topic about the Trinity.

I am guessing by that logic the Judges of Israel were just one dude. Probably the religious leaders and the leaders of the Jews....

The Trinity is confusing, reasons why there are many people pointing that out, even as much as to bring up things that Jehovah God had said linked to what was given to Moses or Jehovah God's own testimony in the Old Testament.

1 hour ago, Equivocation said:

I am guessing by that logic the Judges of Israel were just one dude. Probably the religious leaders and the leaders of the Jews....

The Trinity is confusing, reasons why there are many people pointing that out, even as much as to bring up things that Jehovah God had said linked to what was given to Moses or Jehovah God's own testimony in the Old Testament.

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves. The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians. But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men claim to be 1 man and also claim to be Jehovah, now that is out of this world weird doctrine.

Yeah, I believe Matthew wants a heated debate not a logical answer, because he knows it. These 'men', this "faithful and discreet slave, is not and could not be one man, just as Moses found out leading Israel. They are united in thought and action. Unified in watching over the Master's belongings, and just as there were those who gave dispute to Moses, there will be those who will dispute these 'men', for they are 'men', frail and imperfect, even with their hope of the heavenly reward. What we think about their hope, they could careless, what they do toward us is their responsibility for they are accountable to Jehovah, never ever to any of us, whether we like them or not. So let's debate about something else!

1 hour ago, John Houston said:

Unified in watching over the Master's belongings, and just as there were those who gave dispute to Moses, there will be those who will dispute these 'men', for they are 'men', frail and imperfect, even with their hope of the heavenly reward.

JWs!  WHY do you continually make the comparison of the GB to Moses, an inspired prophet who received messages directly from God?  Moses spoke of the prophet to come, as God’s Son! It is HIS teachings that we are to adhere to:

17 “And the Lord said to me: ‘What they have spoken is good. 18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 19 And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.”   Deut 18:17-19

If there were to be 7,8,12 men to lead God’s people in the remaining days as Moses did, where does Jesus Christ fit in?  The organization has raised up another “Moses”; one who presents teachings that repeatedly fall short of pure truth.

20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, (the organization) that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Your “frail and imperfect men” sit in the seat of Moses.  They have put themselves there, and are comfortable misleading all JWs to believe it.  Now I clearly see a distinct connection of “false Messiahs” that deceive the “saints”/anointed and companions in the last days, as the organization’s GB. 

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  (“elect” – “chosen by God” – Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:9)  Matt 24:24

If they are to mislead God’s chosen people, they must also speak of Jesus and some truth, right?  Paul warned that Jesus’ teachings would be twisted:

But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to ChristFor if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

“other than the Jesus we preached”the apostles never compared themselves to Moses.  They spoke continually of Christ and the Father. 

“a different gospel”the WT has become your safety net, your salvation.  Never did the apostles preach “organization” as one’s salvation.  On the contrary, they taught:

“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

These "frail and imperfect men" do not have a "hope" they will be in heaven - they state they WILL be in heaven.  

Gerrit Losch:  “To appreciate the extent of Jehovah’s and Jesus’ trust in the faithful slave reflect on what he has promised its members. He has promised them immortality and incorruption. Soon, JUST BEFORE ARMAGEDDON the remaining members of the slave will be taken to heaven.”

Are these men truly false messiahs?  Yes. They have already judged themselves as worthy to rule in heaven.  From what I read in the scriptures, that judgement is left in the hands of the true Messiah.  Matt 25:14-30

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.