The World News Media

And you think the Trinity is confusing?

Matthew9969

5 hours ago, John Houston said:

Yeah, I believe Matthew wants a heated debate not a logical answer, because he knows it. These 'men', this "faithful and discreet slave, is not and could not be one man, just as Moses found out leading Israel. They are united in thought and action. Unified in watching over the Master's belongings, and just as there were those who gave dispute to Moses, there will be those who will dispute these 'men', for they are 'men', frail and imperfect, even with their hope of the heavenly reward. What we think about their hope, they could careless, what they do toward us is their responsibility for they are accountable to Jehovah, never ever to any of us, whether we like them or not. So let's debate about something else!

Got it. I really don't like going into conversation of some peeps not being aware what "1" is and how it doesn't literally equal "3", as in.

6 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves. The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians. But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men claim to be 1 man and also claim to be Jehovah, now that is out of this world weird doctrine.

But you are saying this. I haven't seen or recall the governing body claiming to be one man (but elsewhere you said God/Jehovah).

Actually it is confusing. For instance, Jesus is said to be the mediator of God as seen in 1 Timothy 2 and elsewhere. If he is God then who is the really the mediator? Second, who sent the angel to Joseph if Jesus was still a baby Lastly several instances of Jesus not knowing something and or is fearful, let alone who was he pleading to or praying to. Or can God be anointed or Only Begotten.The list goes on?

Majority of the people I meet in the ministry are put off by the Trinity, even non religious people, who even made fun of Christians because of it. To make matters worse, people went on doing their own research to find out the truth about Jehovah God and the one he anointed (Christ/Messiah) - Jesus.

• 4 weeks later...

• Views 653
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JWs!  WHY do you continually make the comparison of the GB to Moses, an inspired prophet who received messages directly from God?  Moses spoke of the prophet to come, as God’s Son! It is HIS teachings

As twisted as the trinity is, it is still the most thoughtful item presented here.

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves. The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians. But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men

On 10/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, Matthew9969 said:

The judges of Israel were not called faithful and discreet slaves.

There were several judges, not just one, as there are with several Apostles, Pastors, Priests, etc. The logic you push is the fact that the faith group as a collective is one person, when truly that isn't the case, hence it can be understood by the sarcasm posed by the other commentor.

The trinity isn't confusing at all to true Christians.

Unfortunately it is. So much as so that True Christians can see through the farce, as in finding out false Bible verses that is used to support the Trinity has been exposed to be spurious, and or using Sharp Rule's to justify the belief, twisting the words of Apostles.

True Christians recognize that the early Christians, to their core, were Suborinationist that have no holding to any creeds and or beliefs that came after, that is, until Trinitarianism was forced upon them, and over time real Christians stepped up, and some of them were targets and even became victim to those who support an incorrect teaching.

But 7 men who claim to be one man, I'll expand this even further, these 7 men claim to be 1 man and also claim to be Jehovah, now that is out of this world weird doctrine.

And yet when this was asked of you by the latter, it was unfounded.

That being said, all faiths have a single and or several religious leaders, you are no different. None, expect, Kairos, claim to be God and or equal to God in any sense. The idea of Restorationist claiming to be Jehovah or Yahweh is as alien as a blizzard in the south.

now that is out of this world weird doctrine.

Such doctrines do exist, but it is unheard of concerning Restorationism, Islam, Unitarianism, etc.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.