The World News Media

DATELINE, 0CTOBER 8, 2019 SUPREME COURT REJECTS WATCHTOWER APPEAL ON SEX ABUSE CASE

James Thomas Rook Jr.

5 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Well there really is no straw man when the fact still remains that the leaders are covering up CSA within the wt. 

It seems to me that they have taken the very opposite tack—assuring every member that there is no stigma arising from reporting child sexual abuse to the authorities.

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/02/the-reproach-of-child-sexual-abuse-falls-on-the-abu.html

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Supreme Court Rejected a Case About the Jehovah’s Witnesses and Sex Abuse By Hemant Mehta October 8, 2019

I have been married to my wife for 40 years, less one. (39). She is 4 years older than I am, which means that there was a time when she was 8 and I was only 4! The shame!!

divergenceKO: Apparently the fat lady has sang, and for the corrupt Watchtower Lawyers who care ONLY about their client's monetary interest (... as they are actually legally responsible to do ...

Posted Images

It is notable to have in mind how WT Society is patriarchal organization/institution. Male members are in privileged position and above women. Women and children are in submissive position and have to show obedience to male members, male ministerial servants and male elders. 

Also it is notable how most of child molesters in JW organization are males members (perhaps few female).

In such context, all male members, with or without position of leadership, bearing every responsibility. Because of privileged position of males in congregations, that is religious, social and cultural basic for hierarchical system inherited from Old Testament period and Old Jew Society. 

In Old Jew Society, based on religious doctrines, Women especially (and Female Children) are Objects and Private Property. That is visible from some Law aspects on rape issue and Slavery issue in general, and about Slavery in Military Battles or in case of the conquest of the land. In such battles all males was killed and all females (children and virgin women) that looked fine, attractive and sexually desirable, to male Israel soldiers, was taken as prey, war price, and finished in Israel as slave (for pleasure too), wife, or whatever seems right to Israelites

Yes, males inside WT Society and JW organization who are on higher position and creating Regulation and Policies are more responsible than other males. But because of special treatments males have, just because been born as male, all males inside WT JW need to understand how they need, must to bear more consequences because of patriarchy system which was promoted and bred.    

James Thomas Rook, Jr. I was just curious. You say you’re an advocate against bullies. You are an advocate in support of apostates that have dug in their pathetic heels about a global epidemic of child abuse to single out the Watchtower.

1.       How are you NOT a bully here?

2.       What would be the difference when you were 66 years old hitting on a 32 year old Ukraine sister? Keep in mind, when you were 32-34 years old, she would have been 13 years old. So forth and so on.

Now I understand the defense, I didn’t ask anyone that young, she was 32 years old. I’m referring to the optics of the age difference had you been younger and wooing the same girl with that amount of age difference.

My question is, how can a pathetic, sick pervert justify their mental state and defend themselves with that of a significant age difference that can’t be compared to how a pedophile views younger children? Wouldn’t the optics be the same in the heart and mind of said individual?

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In Old Jew Society, based on religious doctrines, Women especially (and Female Children) are Objects and Private Property. That is visible from some Law aspects on rape issue and Slavery issue in general, and about Slavery in Military Battles or in case of the conquest of the land. In such battles all males was killed and all females (children and virgin women) that looked fine, attractive and sexually desirable, to male Israel soldiers, was taken as prey, war price, and finished in Israel as slave (for pleasure too), wife, or whatever seems right to Israelites

What you are saying, You want a world with NO authority. You are advocating this system be run in chaos. You prefer to see humanity as it was before the flood. Check Please!

Foreigner:

Your thinking is so disorganized as to be incomprehensible.

You make assumptions based on your totally hosed world view, that have nothing to do with reality, or common sense ... THEN ... you project them onto someone else as an unfounded accusation.

Your post above is a perfect example of meaningless projection of things that rattle around in your head, but have no basis in reality with which to make an accusation.

In today's news, 26 year old  Phd  Student Laura Savoie, just got engaged to 65 year old actor Dennis Quaid, and they both indicate that they are very happy about the whole thing.

People get married for entirely different reasons than what might be indicated by "Tight Pants Tony", or the SNL "Church Lady".

...sometimes for sex

.... sometimes for platonic true love.

.... sometimes for companionship.

.... sometimes for basic survival.

.... sometimes to have and raise children.

.... sometimes for travel and adventure.

The list is truly endless.

Screw "optics", the philosophy of cowards and the timid.

3 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

In today's news, 26 year old  Phd  Student Laura Savoie, just got engaged to 65 year old actor Dennis Quaid, and they both indicate that they are very happy about the whole thing.

People get married for entirely different reasons

Hmmm. How old is Mrs Rook? Out with it.

Hmm! What you are saying, you would excuse your behavior just like a pedophile. Well! Well!

How many 6.6 white males with your name on it are there in this world, expect of course senior. Maybe the 4th. Oh! No, wait a minute, that’s you too.

I didn't want to embarrass you more by saying you would actually be 53 years old, while The Ukrainian sister would be 13 years old, at 66. A 34 year difference. 😎

If I was you, I would deny! Deny! Deny! Being a bully, advocate and all. That doesn’t make it any less factual. 😁

No! No! No! Computer hacking attempts! TTH, JWinsider  😉

9 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

can't remember JTR, which one did you give me? The (RED PILL) or the (BLUE PILL). Which one works in your fantasy world the best?

I believe you have ALREADY overdosed on the blue pills, LONG before I knew of your existence.

Wikipedia notes:

"The red pill, together with its opposite, the blue pill, is a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing a choice between the "red pill", representing a life of harsh knowledge, desperate freedom, and the brutal truths of reality, and the "blue pill", representing a life of luxurious security, tranquil happiness, and the blissful ignorance of the harsh realities of life, basking in an (essentially dishonest) illusion. The terms, popularized in science fiction culture, are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix."

Red Pill Blue Pill.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.