Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

admin -
James Thomas Rook Jr. -

Top Posters

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, 'You know what?  'You have been with me all through the bad times.  When I got fired, you were there to support me.  When my business failed, you were there.  When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here.  When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what Martha?'

'What dear?' she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

'I'm beginning to think you're bad luck...

That's NUTHIN'!

When I was a boy I went to the Virginia State Fair, and they had a Magic Act where the magician allowed himself to be hit on the head by a swinging pendulum with a cannon ball on the end of the chain.

The Magician was hit so hard, he was in a coma for 35 years in a hospital, but when he woke up, he looked at the Nurses with a big grin, extended his arms and exclaimed "TAAAA DAAAA!".

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By admin
      The bartender asks the guy sitting at the bar, "What'll you have?"

The guy answers, "A scotch, please."

The bartender hands him the drink, and says, "That'll be five dollars," to which the guy replies, "What are you talking about? I don't owe you anything for this."

A lawyer, sitting nearby and overhearing the conversation, then says to the bartender, "You know, he's got you there. In the original offer, which constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration."

The bartender was not impressed, but says to the guy, "Okay, you beat me for a drink. But don't ever let me catch you in here again."

The next day, same guy walks into the bar. Bartender says, "What the heck are you doing in here? I can't believe you've got the audacity to come back!"

The guy says, "What are you talking about? I've never been in this place in my life!"

The bartender replies, "I'm very sorry, but this is uncanny. You must have a double."

To which the guy replies, "Thank you. Make it a scotch." 
    • By admin
      Jim was annoyed when his blonde wife told him that a car had backed into
      her, damaging a fender, and that she hadn't gotten the license number.
      "What kind of car was he driving?" he asked. 

"I don't know," she said. "I never can tell one car from another." 

At that, Jim decided the time had come for a learning course, and for
      the next few days, whenever they were driving, he made her name each car
      they passed until he was satisfied that she could recognize every make.

It worked. About a week later she bounded in with a pleased expression
      on her face. "Darling," she said. "I hit a Buick!"
    • By admin
      A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Michelletenise
    Newest Member
    Michelletenise

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.