The World News Media

All Eight Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses members are now individually named on two New York Child Victims Act case documents

Jack Ryan

• Views 39.1k
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When speaking with others of a different point of view, it is important to treat them with a modicum of respect. It is important not to taunt and ridicule and insult. Of course, if such is your only o

Good point Srecko. I don't think it's entirely fair to blame the GB for creating a "certain" environment inside congregations though. In fact, (we know everything passes through the GB's hands fo

@Arauna How do you actually know that the GB members  " never personally touched a child (actually too innocent  to comprehend how wicked people can be - too good for this world), " ?  There is i

Posted Images

On 11/19/2019 at 8:17 AM, AlanF said:

Your worship of the GB is so strong that even if Jesus himself

You do not know me and make many assumptions. On the other hand - you may have some truths, but like all haters of JWs you have no balance or reasonableness and always go to extremes. So, how does one communicate with such a person? 

9 hours ago, AlanF said:

Sure. Call the number I gave you, and leave your PayPal contact with my secretary. Once that's done I'll request a payment from you for whatever you tell my secretary your information is worth.

I’m sorry to be troublesome. Please excuse my asking, but is your secretary a male or a female? I am not really good with girls. I get very nervous around them, and I am nervous already thinking about passing along some of the hot information that would really expose  these jerks.

As I get older I look at myself in the mirror and I don’t like what I see. I have to admit that I am very repressed sexually, and this is not easy for a middle-aged man to admit, even anonymously. It is their fault. I wish I had gone to college. I wanted to when I was younger.

9 hours ago, Anna said:

@Vic Vomidog stop it!

Yes, I bet you wish that I would stop. I bet you wish it. Wish on.

I have stopped for too long. I can see that now.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

You focus only on JWs and have no clue of the extent of pedophelia in the world.

It is good that you have clue about this issue. And because of your knowledge on that, it is strange that you want to minimize JW involving in this problem. It seems that you want to tell us here how JW organization in fact has NO Problem on this subject. Sad!

If ex-JW making focus on this JW issue, why you find this inappropriately?

If secular authorities making focus on this JW issue, why you find this inappropriately?

Who is authorized, in your opinion, to speak up about this? GB and WT Lawyers? 

@AlanF Restorationist do not worship men religiously, despite the fact they too have pastors, priests, etc. Therefore, that claim is absurd. It would have fit the bill if any of them are not of the great awakening regarding Christendom. That being said, points were made here in the past of which can easily and readily can be brought up.

@Arauna Unfortunately, no one really cares about pedophilia worldwide, for if that was the case, a lot of things would have been different. They also ignore the fact that pedophilia is a problem in which it invades and taints all institutions, as is with exploiting them. That being said, the irony of it all is those who think they know this world of CSA are the same ones who turn a blind eye to the child and or children turned into prostitutes, pimped out to the rich and wealthy and or some to the middle class, as is with the ones living in the streets being brought into that life.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is good that you have clue about this issue. And because of your knowledge on that, it is strange that you want to minimize JW involving in this problem. It seems that you want to tell us here how JW organization in fact has NO Problem on this subject. Sad!

It appears to be a case of selective blindness.   

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If ex-JW making focus on this JW issue, why you find this inappropriately?

If secular authorities making focus on this JW issue, why you find this inappropriately?

Who is authorized, in your opinion, to speak up about this? GB and WT Lawyers? 

Srecko,

How many other religions do you go into their forums to argue child abuse? I’m not referring to how many religions you combine here but instead go directly to the hundreds of other religious websites and daily barrage them with questionable content that is being supplied on the internet, that is apparently accepted by Jehovah witnesses here in order to agree with persons that impugn and repudiate their religious bylaws?

Why then, are you not satisfied that there are many Jehovah witnesses here, in agreement with ex-witnesses; that you have a need to continue with such conduct?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.