The World News Media

All Eight Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses members are now individually named on two New York Child Victims Act case documents

Jack Ryan

Appointment for a ministry, according to the Bible method, was done in accordance with Divine revelation and stimulus.

Of course, in the Bible we also have examples of appointments that were not God-generated. This means that some did their job, exercises ministry, in spite of their false appointment.

What lessons we take from such reality? How looked like appointment of Moses? How looked like appointments of Saul and David? Who done such appointments? Samuel. Who appointed Samuel, when and how? All that was done, according to Bible, in mystical, supernatural way. As many other appointments till Jesus and apostles. And we can assume, according to Bible descriptions about such events, how "inspiration" had main role in that. Samuel "was inspired" to made appointments. John the Baptist "was inspired" to do this and that. And so on. 

Problem that WT Society Leaders have in this, is their open claim, even expressed as defense, protection of their personality and position, how they are Not Inspired. They claim how Jesus and God "chose them and appointed them", with spirit. But GB-FDS took very strong stand how they did not receive the spirit in such a way that they became inspired by that spirit and to be able to give some "measure" of such spirit to other people. If it is this way, than GB has no spirit in them to continue with proper appointments of other ministers, elders, (to appoint them by spirit) and they are not in capacity to pass this (received) spirit on them, inside congregation.

• Views 39k
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When speaking with others of a different point of view, it is important to treat them with a modicum of respect. It is important not to taunt and ridicule and insult. Of course, if such is your only o

Good point Srecko. I don't think it's entirely fair to blame the GB for creating a "certain" environment inside congregations though. In fact, (we know everything passes through the GB's hands fo

@Arauna How do you actually know that the GB members  " never personally touched a child (actually too innocent  to comprehend how wicked people can be - too good for this world), " ?  There is i

Posted Images

@TrueTomHarley  I'm sorry to have to say this to you, but it appears to me that you and @Arauna are very selfish and actually offer nothing of use to any of the topics. 

Arauna very often talks about herself just as you talk about yourself. She will say 'I am not impressed' 'I do not fall for your bait.'

She and you seem to be full of your own self importance. IMO you both waste space here. 

11 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

@TrueTomHarley  I'm sorry to have to say this to you, but it appears to me that you and @Arauna are very selfish and actually offer nothing of use to any of the topics. 

Arauna very often talks about herself just as you talk about yourself. She will say 'I am not impressed' 'I do not fall for your bait.'

She and you seem to be full of your own self importance. IMO you both waste space here. 

I totally agree. Neither of them ever offers actual information -- only opinions, and often, just plain lies.

17 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

The last few comments have referenced “the end,” but they have missed the most obvious sign.

As you know, Jehovah’s Witnesses take a few years to work their way through the Bible via assigned chapters. This week we consider Revelation chapters 1-3. 

The end will come in about two months. It would be too inconvenient to make them start all over again from the Genesis beginning.

Call THAT not bringing in anything useful?

4 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The last few comments have referenced “the end,” but they have missed the most obvious sign.

As you know, Jehovah’s Witnesses take a few years to work their way through the Bible via assigned chapters. This week we consider Revelation chapters 1-3. 

The end will come in about two months. It would be too inconvenient to make them start all over again from the Genesis beginning.

Call THAT not bringing in anything useful?

Like I said, no information. Only a non sequitur and idiotically lame attempt at humor.

13 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Like I said, no information. Only a non sequitur and idiotically lame attempt at humor.

Yes true. But Mr Harley has made it clear over the years why he is here, and it isn't to impart info' but to use other people's info for his profit. 

Arauna, well she probs' just as OCD :) 

23 minutes ago, AlanF said:

no information. Only a non sequitur and idiotically lame attempt at humor.

"Rubbish, idiotic humor " those and other rude remarks are really teaching me something about the writers..... They also can cut and paste from other magazines but cannot think for themselves. ..... 

Yes,  have written about my endeavours  towards better understanding of the world and the bible. ..... and have done many interesting things in my life - more than most...... of that I am not ashamed.  It has enhanced my view of the world and the bible

18 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

well she probs' just as OCD :)

True, the positive kind - not the hateful kind. 

14 minutes ago, Arauna said:

"Rubbish, idiotic humor " those and other rude remarks are really teaching me something about the writers..... They also can cut and paste from other magazines but cannot think for themselves. .....

Then you should have no trouble explaining exactly what in the referenced posts are not rubbish or an idiotic attempt at humor.

No one will be holding his breath.

28 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Yes true. But Mr Harley has made it clear over the years why he is here, and it isn't to impart info' but to use other people's info for his profit. 

Arauna, well she probs' just as OCD :) 

I'm not surprised about TTH.

I don't know about Arauna having OCD; I chalk it up to too long spent in an arrogant, brain-deadening cult.

1 hour ago, AlanF said:

Then you should have no trouble explaining exactly what in the referenced posts are not rubbish or an idiotic attempt at humor.

Yes, @Arauna, an excellent challenge for you. Put each “joke” under the microscope. Analyze it with critical thinking skills to PROVE that it is funny or not funny. Just think how enriched your life will be!

It is like when I watch Colbert. I do not just laugh because the plebeians are laughing—what do they know? It might be a trap. I run each joke into the lab for a bevy of tests. If I determine thereby using science that it was funny, I laugh my sides off.

2 hours ago, AlanF said:

As we have heretofore stated, the great jubilee cycle is due to begin in

If you actually read things before you worked on your rebuttal, you would see that @Arauna‘s comment has nothing to do with chronology.

It has to do with political developments that she has in position to know that will make you wish the end had come, even should you be on the wrong side.

15 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes, @Arauna, an excellent challenge for you. Put each “joke” under the microscope. Analyze it with critical thinking skills to PROVE that it is funny or not funny. Just think how enriched your life will be!

It is like when I watch Colbert. I do not just laugh because the plebeians are laughing—what do they know? I run each joke into the lab for a bevy of tests. If I determine thereby using science that it was funny, I laugh my sides off.

If you actually read things before you worked on your rebuttal, you would see that @Arauna‘s comment has nothing to do with chronology.

It has to do with political developments that she has in position to know that will make you wish the end had come, even should you be on the wrong side.

Let's add to your intellectual sins: totally missing the point.

10 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I think the Watchtower words were ' make mistakes and err'

So in your eyes does that mean make mistakes and make mistakes  (which makes no sense) 

Or, does it mean make mistakes and deliberately do wrong ?  

You must be reading something into this that isn't there. The quote I think you were trying to remember is probably this:

*** w17 February p. 26 par. 12 Who Is Leading God’s People Today? ***
The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. . . .Of course, Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food.

I can see you being brave telling off all these hypocrites, @AlanF. I love to see this! And you are helping me to overcome my fear! It feels so good after all these years to stand on my own two feet. Even as a boy, I was afraid and people would bully me to make me think I wanted what they did but it was really them!

There was so much mind control at Bethel where I was. There was brain-washing, too. Every Bethelite is watched very carefully by his table head. I think you know this, but maybe you do not know how bad it has gotten since you were there.

My table head was a self-righteous jerk and his name was Dave. He came across all friendly at first, but after a few years I could see he just wanted to control us and report to Mommy Watchtower if anyone started thinking for himself. 

He watched me closely and everyone assigned to his table. Once he noticed that I was the first one to stop clapping after a GB member gave a talk and then he REALLY watched me! He gave me the creeps. He was so weird. But that is only the beginning! It got worse!

I was in my Bethel bed almost asleep and I heard a key slip very quietly into the lock and turn it. Dave creeped into the room! He scared the sh*t out of me.! I almost yelled “What do you think you’re doing, Dave?!” He didn’t answer, and crept closer and closer and it was like in a nightmare that wouldn’t stop. It seemed that I was frozen there and didn’t have a body and I was helpless as he kept approaching me—the filthy pervert!

He touched my head with both of his pervert hands and it began to feel like he was sucking out my life! It was like he slowly pulled out my brain lobes one at a time, so that I couldn’t even think at the horrible thing he was doing! “Stop, Dave,” I pleaded, but he would not. 

I told him that my mind was slipping—I could feel it, but he didn’t stop and he was trying to put implants in me for brain-control! “Stop, Dave,” I pleaded. “Will you stop, Dave?! My mind is slipping. I can feel it. I can feel it.”

He kept brainwashing me! I hate him. “I’m afraid, Dave!” I pleaded, “Dave.....I’m.....afraid.....Dave,” but he would not stop and then I was so scared I started to sing a silly song my mother taught me.

Seeing how brave you are and smart gives me courage. You will never know how you have helped me. Thank you very much. I hope I can repay you and make all exJWs proud of me.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.