The World News Media

All Eight Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses members are now individually named on two New York Child Victims Act case documents

Jack Ryan

On 12/1/2019 at 12:27 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

What gets me is, as in the book 1984 ... the Society revises history, as stated in the examples given above,

That was Winston Smith's JOB ... to revise history.

THEN .... when called on their actions, stare blankly into the headlights and say "No, we didn't!"

It's a good thing I understand such things as normal to all people, or it would "stumble" me.

dt960320dhc0.gif

It's a good thing I understand such things as normal to all people, or it would "stumble" me.

Well I suppose it's a good thing that you are happy to be in an organisation where it is the common thing for people to tell lies then isn't it .  

Um, did someone call the Org the  'TRUTH' ?

On 12/1/2019 at 5:25 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Trust NO ONE, and you will seldom be disappointed.

John Butler one said on here that he trusted No One, and he was ridiculed for it. But I doubt people will remember that far back. 

• Views 39k
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When speaking with others of a different point of view, it is important to treat them with a modicum of respect. It is important not to taunt and ridicule and insult. Of course, if such is your only o

Good point Srecko. I don't think it's entirely fair to blame the GB for creating a "certain" environment inside congregations though. In fact, (we know everything passes through the GB's hands fo

@Arauna How do you actually know that the GB members  " never personally touched a child (actually too innocent  to comprehend how wicked people can be - too good for this world), " ?  There is i

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.